Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Edmund, LunarWolf, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Offline for next week or two

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 pm by peek6

I need to go back offline for a bit, probably gone for about a week and a half.

Comments: 1

Thinking about making my return

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 pm by KillerV

After it feels like a long long time, do feel like coming back but gonna keep it minimum on how many rosters Im using, currently three right now? But I am strictly doing male (me) vs female and maybe female (me) vs male, intergender matches that is.

So if theres anyone is interested, please let me know through PM, thanks.

Though I would like to use my King in matches >.>

Comments: 0

Gauging Interest For A Couple Matches

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:07 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone! I was just throwing this out there to see who would be interested in doing matches with either Suzumi or Peggy! Look them over and if ya have any ideas please PM me!

Comments: 0

Tasha Jackson vs Sista A - A Storm Is Brewing

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Tasha Jackson vs Sista A - A Storm Is Brewing

Post by Jaystar on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:38 pm

Tasha was painfully aware of the crowds watching her every step. She had had a great opportunity to send Sista A flying, but she had lost it. Only because she had been too keen to bash her foe, just like the prick had started doing in the first place. All the bitch's hating had made Tasha hating too, and that had played directly into her foe's favor.

But what the rookie was unaware of, was the certain pair of eyes by the ringside carefully observing and evaluating her every step...

To be honest, there wasn't too much Tasha was aware of right now, with her face buried in her hands. Little details, such as Sista A approaching her, went unnoticed.

The Southern Twister was soon alarmed to the fact though, as the former idol's shoe dug deep into her knee. Tasha fell instantly to her knees, uncovering her face again. And what she saw was Sista A's figure right in front of her.

Perfect. Provided that an attack by her foe wasn't imminent, Tasha could try wrapping her arms behind Sista A's legs, and lift her up for a Double leg flapjack.

Jaystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:31 am

People always criticized Sista A for fighting in high heels, but that was because they couldn’t see the sense in it. To her, it was like bringing a weapon into the ring that she was allowed to use, and she was so accustomed to wrestling in the shoes that they never really bothered her. They were perfect for kicking and stomping, especially when you had good accuracy. Enough to send the sharp tip right into some unsuspecting bitch’s knee, for instance.

And it was so satisfying. Sending Tasha down. Putting her on the floor. Reveling in the moment, as the crowd booed louder and louder.

”Yeah, that’s right, bitch.” Sista A took a proud step forward, moving in for the kill. ”On your knees, where you fucking-”

Before Sista A could finish her taunt, those powerful arms reached out, wrapped around her leg, and took her for a involuntary ride. All she could do was flail about as Tasha lifted her high into the air, then brought her down hard, flat on her chest, leaving her to splat on the canvas.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Sista A might have loved her high heels. True enough, they had just given her a moment of reign by sending the rookie on her knees. But karma was a bitch. And that bitch was about to take this bitch down.

The high heels were surely not helping Sista A at all anymore, as Tasha started wrapping her arms behind her legs. But even with the balance provided by an alternative shoeing option, there was going to be no other direction for Sista A than up.

And then down. Trash talk might have backfired Tasha just moments ago, but the prick was dumb enough to fall for the same mistake. Not a surprise, really.

Based on the crowd's reaction though, the power behind Tasha's move was a surprise. Granted, the Alabaman knew it must have looked awesome. But it was also a sign that Tasha was finally getting to showcase her strength, and Sista A should be afraid of that. Very afraid.

It was a quick roll around, and Tasha could find herself on Sista A's back. The prick was perfectly positioned for a Camel Clutch. And Camel Clutch was the perfect position to finally rub it all in to the prick's face. Safe.

"So ya think you're so tough, huh? Think you're the queen? My lil' princess, you're going down...you're going down! Come on! Tap, princess, tap!"

Jaystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Lucky. That was all it was. Sista A had let her guard down for a second, gotten to into the moment, and she wound up getting distracted. Not big deal. Shit happened.

Yes, Tasha’s crazy strength was starting to became a worry, but Sista A wouldn’t let it trouble her too much. She was a Rose. The Harlem Nightmare. The No. 1 Dancing Diva. There was no way some nappy bitch was going to get the better of her in the long run, right? Experience was all on her side.

Those thoughts were encouraging as Sista A rose, an encouragement that worked like a charm, all the way up to the moment where Tasha sat down on her back and started to pull her head upwards. After that, not so much.

”Get your fat ass off-” Her curse was cut short when Tasha yanked her neck back, secured her arms, and pulled her into the wrestling classic known as the camel clutch. Painful. Secure. Strong. Sista A kicked and squirmed and cursed as best she could, but there was little that she could do when Tasha locked this move in. It was either tap, wait for her to get tired, or wait for her to get bored. None of those options seemed all that likely.

Sista A did have an idea on how to escape, though. She just needed a few moments to hash the details out, and she spent that time furtively looking about.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3