Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tasha Jackson - The Southern Twister

Go down

Tasha Jackson - The Southern Twister Empty Tasha Jackson - The Southern Twister

Post by Jaystar Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Tasha Jackson - The Southern Twister

Personal Information

Wrestling alias: The Southern Twister
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5’8 (172cm)
Weight: 170lbs (77kg)
Nationality: American "Tuscaloosa, Alabama!"
Alignment: Feisty but Sweet Face
Entrance music: Ida Corr – Ride My Tempo

Wrestling Information

Wrestling strategy: Years of experience have developed Tasha quite a skillful wrestler. Her technique and knowledge of various moves is quite extensive, and her efforts at developing her body over the years have paid off and left her with a strength that many can envy. Accordingly, her strategy relies a lot on power moves and submissions at times, but it can still be said that Tasha’s pretty all-rounded as a wrestler.

Preferred Matches: Being rather confident with her strength and skills, Tasha is a fearless fighter and a brave opponent who believes she can take on anyone. That also means she believes she can wrestle well in all kinds of matches, and is not one to turn down a challenge and new ideas. (However, she’s most comfortable with the standard ones.)

Attitude to hentai: “Now I’m not a naughty girl or anything, but I’d beat yo’ ass in one!
Sexual Preferences: Calls herself heterosexual, although secretly has fantasies of having private Hentai matches with some fellow female wrestlers as well. Has only had actual experience with men.

Physical Statistics

Endurance: ★★★ – Tasha has some decent stamina, but she’s not the best at taking a beating.
Strength:★★★★½ – Something Tasha has developed over the years, and believes her strength can be comparable to toughest opponents.
Speed:★★ – Tasha counts more on strength and technique than moving fast in the ring.
Defence:★★★ – Her defending capabilities are rather average.
Technique:★★★★ – Years of training have made Tasha a skillful wrestler.

Wrestling Statistics

Strikes:★★★½ – Tasha’s strikes lack in speed, but excel in power.  
Submissions:★★★★ – Skills Tasha has gotten over the years have made her a rather skillful submissionist.
Powerhouse:★★★½ – Tasha can be a deadly powerhouse against smaller opponents, and she’ll try to be against bigger ones as well.
Aerials: ★★½ – She has some decent knowledge of them, but is quite unlikely to use them herself.
Counters:★★ – Counters are not Tasha’s specialty.  

Strengths:
• Well-rounded (holds rather good skills in all strikes, submissions and throws)
• Packs a punch (her strength is actually still slightly ahead of her skills)
• Feisty, relentless attitude (does not come into matches pulling punches or restraining herself)
• Determination and willpower (passionate to prove everyone what she’s capable of in the ring)

Weaknesses:
• Rather slow and not that agile (can fairly easily get outrun or surprised)
• Counts on being on the offensive (has difficulty with countering moves)
• Can struggle against bigger/heavier opponents (while she is fairly strong, she can't efffectively use power moves on biggest rivals)
• Overconfidence in own capabilities (usually enters matches with the same strategy, unprepared for difficulties, surprises, or dirty tricks)

Favored moves: Depends on the opponent really, but commonly Suplexes, Slams, DDTs, Scissors, Chokes

Finishing moves:

EF5: A Tilt-a-whirl mat slam followed by headscissors and a pin.

Sweet Tea Dreams: Basically a Dragon sleeper, with the exception that Tasha pours a bottle of Sweet Tea on the opponent before performing it.  

Characteristics

Personality: Tasha is an inherently good girl with a big heart and soul. She’s always been sociable and amicable and an honest person in general. She’s also very confident, both mentally and physically. She has put a lot of effort in sculpting her body suitable for a pro wrestler, and consequently loves her body and isn’t afraid to show it.

In the ring she’s pretty much the same, fighting fairly and counting on her own capabilities. She’s bravely facing all kinds of opponents and enjoys the variety, with both foes and types of matches. However, she’s very willing to take advantage of her power and skills and can be merciless to her opponents, provided her actions can still be regarded as fair.

Past/History: Tasha comes from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Her childhood was rather decent and happy until the age of 12, when her father was killed on his way home by a tornado ripping through the county. From that point on the life of her family turned more chaotic, often leaving Tasha having to take care of herself. Luckily, her good girl nature had already stuck deep into her, and she managed to avoid getting dragged into bad ways and habits.

However, when Tasha was 16, she was coincidentally asked by an underground wrestling federation to join them. For the independent teenager that thought sounded curiously appealing. She remembered her father had always enjoyed watching those shows from TV, and was quite flattered that someone had considered her body to be great for an aspiring young wrestler.

For the federation agent, the motivation was just to get some young and hot girls to join them. That was obviously never told Tasha. The consequence was that she turned out to become the federation’s favorite rookie jobber.  But while her success was nonexistent, Tasha didn’t quit. On the contrary, she started to train harder and harder, gaining lot of strength at the gym and experience in the ring as well. Gradually the young rookie started winning some matches, eventually becoming over the years one of the top contenders of her federation.

Wrestling became her passion, wrestling became what she loved to do. Tasha also adopted “The Southern Twister” as her ring name in order to honor her late father’s tragic fate in the spirit of his love for wrestling. But unfortunately, the wrestling federation that she was fighting in was suddenly closed down after some official probes into the practices of its agents. Thus, Tasha was left with no home.

Thank God AFW had diligent recruiters.

Appearance and wrestling attire:

Wrestling Attire:

Back in the days when she was still a rookie:

Fun Facts:

- Tasha drinks at least one bottle of sweet tea every day, in fact she usually brings one next to her corner on the ringside for matches as well

- Until the age of 14 she thought that “Sweet Home Alabama” was the national anthem of the United States

AFW Information

Wins: 1
Spoiler:

Losses: 3
Spoiler:

Draws: 0
Spoiler:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:  
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies: