Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial]

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:48 am

Cicilia puffed out her cheeks playfully as Sayumi poked them, almost as if she would pop if she kept prodding. The more time they spent together, the more the boxer relax, the more the blush receded. Now her face was a deep pink, the red having melted away.

"Its true." Cicilia grinned. "And I'm not... usually. I'm more of a... midnight-walks kind of person but sometimes I come out here. The sound of the ocean and the salty air helps relax me a bit... When I come here with someone else, though... it's usually to prove a point."

She could practically feel Sayumi's eyes run along her figure as she looked her up and down, the boxer feeling only slightly uncomfortable having someone look at her this way... It wasn't like that she didn't dress for that, after all she was wearing a tight and revealing bikini. She just wasn't used to it, that was all... She felt so... naked without her hoodie hiding her, wrapping her up in it's warm, concealing fabric. Now, all she had was Sayumi hiding all that and she had to say... it almost felt as good.

Eventually, the day came around to what they both arrived here for: Free food. When her better asked if she ever had sushi, Cicila frowned thoughtfully... Sushi...? What was that again...? This utter cluelessness would be just obvious on the juggernaut's face, not even sure WHAT this "sushi" even was. Clearly, she needed to see more of the world.

"I... no....?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial] - Page 6 Empty Re: Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial]

Post by Yori Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:08 am

Sayumi have have spent some extra time prodding Cicilia's cheek. That was the price to be paid for humoring her.

She lofted a brow, eyeing Cicilia sharply. "Prove a point huh? Like what?" She tilted her head curiously. Was she referring to this here tonight, or did she often travel out to the beach for shady business.

"Uuuugh... Foreigners."She set the back of her hand to her head dramatically. She could tell just from Cicilia's reaction the woman was lost. Hopelessly so. "Sushi is raw fish served over rice... well most of it is raw. Seriously? You've never had it. Ever? Not Even once?" She wasn't about to delve into all the differences unless prodded about it. "It's good, which is all you need to know." She stuck out her tongue at Cicilia. "What do you normally eat? Hamburgers... and protein drinks?" She tried to think of more things someone like Cicilia would be stereotyped into liking... though she had no idea the woman was even German. "...Pizza?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 am

The sudden change in Sayumi's gaze took Cicilia completely by surprise. What did she think she meant by "prove a point?" That she worked with the german mafia or something and goes out here to kill someone...? She couldn't tell if the lavender cutie was serious or not but just to be safe, the juggernaut elaborated.

"Like... if people personally challenge me, talking a big game and stuff, I usually direct them here. I don't know... the setting is good for it or something...? If the person means a lot to me, I take them here too... It's a pretty nice place to spend time..."

When Cicilia made an embarrassingly obvious explanation that she knew not what sushi was, Sayumi dramatically groaned, seemingly put off by Cicilia's ignorance. What? Was Sushi really such a big thing? For all her time she spent in Germany and here, she'd never seen or heard of sushi. What did she want from her?

"Raw fish...?" Cicilia squinted, the idea of eating raw meat just... not working for her. She had some when she was little, raw beef... She was young and stupid then and now she new better. She didn't wish to reopen that memory again. "Nope... Not once... Sorry, Sayumi, I'm hopeless."

The cutie atop her took a bunch of stabs, trying to guess what exactly germans ate on a daily basis, guessing burgers (which were everywhere) to protein shakes of all things. Those things that taste like fake milk and flour...? Sayumi thought she ate THAT!? Geez... Cicilia was gonna have to teach her a thing or two about the german culture.

"I think that's what Americans eat..." Cicilia smiled softly, only half joking. "Ever hear of Rouladen?" If Sayumi's response yielded negative, Cicilia's smile would widen. She didn't expect her too. Not many people ate german food around here unless it was sausage.

"Well... you see it's bacon, mustard, onions and pickles all wrapped nicely in thinly sliced beef and cooked. It's REALLY good. And then... I usually have some Schokokuss sweets for dessert." Suddenly Cicilia's eyes widened, an idea crossing her mind, smiling knowingly.

"We could grab a little of each if you want." Cicilia offered, running her hands up Sayumi's back so that they now rested on her shoulder blades. "I'm sure I can find a german restaurant around here and we could trade foods so we both can learn a little."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 am

"Mmm... I don't know if you thought this challenge thing out too much... How many challenges have you had that wasn't with me? Ever won one of them?" A less then subtle jab, but her tone suggested she was goofing around. She lifted her head slightly, looking around. "Mhmm. Pretty nice for spending time I'd say." She pouted at Cicilia's bafflement over sushi, thoroughly judging the woman for the faces she was inadvertently thinking about it. "Only slightly hopeless." She giggled softly.

"Rouladen...?" She obviously hadn't heard of it before, and Cicilia telling her what it was wasn't helping. It was almost like looking in a mirror as she seriously doubted the taste of the item in question. She got a small shiver when Cicilia ran her hands up along her back. She sucked in her own lips, making a contemplated face. This rouladen thing... didn't sound very good. But Cicilia apparently thought they were pretty great, so maybe she should give it a try. It wasn't as if she had anything to lose since the boxer would be paying.

"Alright. Lets do that." She'd be sure to go easy on Cicilia with the sushi and spare her the delight of sea urchin. She briefly pressed down against Cicilia as she shifted to sit up. "And ice cream. Ice cream is part of the lunch. We'll get revenge for the one that melted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:28 am

"Not many came out here with me. Not many actually deserved it..." Cicilia admitted "But I've beaten all one of them... until you. You were the first one I lost to here... I'm happy about that." While Sayumi's voice was one of a jesting barb, Cicilia's was warm but serious. She considered this statement to be a compliment of a high order. Not anyone can topple the juggernaut and come out as well as the lavender cutie had. She had been able to compete with the German's strength and came out on top. The respect Cicilia had for her went far indeed.

Sayumi's expression as Cicilia discussed her favorite food perplexed her. Did it sound nasty to her? How could that be? It was one of Germany's best dishes! Then again, the same could probably be said about this "sushi" stuff... Today will be a learning experience for them both she supposed. The boxer was somewhat disappointed when Sayumi rose off her already, wanting to stay like this for just a bit longer... It was so comfortable but all good things really did come to an end... She sighed, still unable to get up herself as the lavender cutie still sat on her, but the german rose up a tad, using her elbows to push herself up a bit. When Sayumi insisted on icecream, Cicilia snickered softly. Yeah... that did sound good after rolling around on this beach for so long...

"Okay... but I'm gonna have to get up first." Cicilia smiled, waiting for Sayumi to let her go at last. "My money is at your mercy."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:35 pm

She could believe it. She had taken more punches from Cicilia then she cared to remember, and they had been in a league of their own. It had taken the high praise to finally draw a bit of color into her cheeks. She seemed to know, feeling the heat in her face and needing to look away. Pretend it wasn't there.

She felt Cicilia shift under her.

Right. She was going to have to move first. The raven haired beauty was even kind enough to remind of of that. Thanks Cicilia. "I suppooooose." She reluctantly pulled herself back, placing a hand on Cicilia's shoulder to use the woman's solid frame to pull herself to her feet. She took a moment to fix her top and brush a bit of wet sand from her legs before offering to help Cicilia up with an offered hand.

"Mmm... your first and last mistake. Mwahahaha!" She sounded by her tone as if she were attempting to portray some sort of evil mastermind. Cicilia's money had been the goal all along, and not it was hers! It failed to seem remotely devious, coming across like a bunny rabbit pretending to be a bear. More adorable than anything else. It didn't help the image as she pranced daintily away, heading to retrieve her things from the distant rock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Sayumi eventually rose from Cicilia, offering her a hand which the juggernaut accepted gracefully.

"My 'last' mistake, huh? Does that mean things get better from here?" The boxer joked, watching as the lavender skipped away, laughing as easily as she possibly could.

She's the cutest thing I've EVER seen... The german thought, her heart melting at the sight. Well... She couldn't just walk into the restaurants like this, could she? No, she wasn't thinking about her bathing suit, more the fact that her entire back and below were covered in wet sand. Laying in it for at least a couple minutes with an adorable girl would do that, after all. Sayumi would take at least a little bit to get back to the rock skipping the way she was now... So it was time to take a page from her book and go for a dip! She'd have to be careful not to get the sash wet though... that was key... Taking the sash from around her head, the German quickly jogged over to where she left her own stuff, a small duffle bag full of her clothes laying out on a towel. She slipped the sash inside the protective interior of the bag before making her way back to the water, flinching at the sudden temperature change. Even if it was warmer than the sand... it was still cool, especially as she waded deeper about waist level.

she quickly dunked her head below, disappearing below the surface for only a moment before popping back up, her long black hair completely drenched but at least free of the sand... She ran her fingers through her umbra hair, draining a good bit of sea-water out before wading back to shore, her body glistening with the sun's light above...

"Oh... that felt good." Cicilia sighed, the new coat of cooling water feeling QUITE comfortable. Taking her time, she walked back to her bag, withdrawing her towel and wrapping it around herself in a light cloak, letting it absorb the wet... Once that was all said and done, she slipped on her trademark hoodie (though she kept the zipper only half up, revealing her chest somewhat) and sweatpants over her suit, sighing in contentment.

By now, she should've gotten all her stuff from the rock and was headed her way unless something was holding her up...

OH the HORRORS THAT AWAITED HER AT THE HANDS OF SAYUMI... Cicilia grinned.

Heh... She was practically SHAKING in terror.

Casual Clothes:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cicilia on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:31 pm

"That means..." She called as she moved off, stopping to look back. "...That phrase is silly." In the context of both ladies walking away fine, it was. the context not really filling the situation as good as it had in her head. She stuck her tongue out at Cicilia, blowing a raspberry in the place of logic before returning to skipping off to collect her things.

Sayumi was thankful for the shade of her hat and the tinted lenses. After checking the time on her phone she was quick to get both on again. She considered going to wait by Cicilia's things but the other woman seemed to be taking a dip. Instead she perched herself on the rocks again, saving herself from more unnecessary contact with the sand where her backside was concerned.  She quietly observed Cicilia soaking in the ocean and preen herself, not sure if she should feel bad about staring. It wasn't as though there was anything else to look at our here at the moment, right?

When Cicilia seemed to be coming in, that was her cue to get ready to leave. She brushed the soles off her feet off and wiggled into a pair of sandals before sliding down the rock face. As she made her way over she suddenly realized the bar of entry they would face. The tiny handbag which dangled from her shoulder obviously wasn't holding any change of clothes. The boxer had thought this through... to Sayumi's credit, she hadn't known they were going to lunch after.

"We... are going to need to see if we can find a place with takeout, and you are going to have to be the one to get it." She wouldn't be allowed in most any store let alone restaurant not along the beach like this. She sounded a bit guilty for throwing their planning off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Cicilia tilted her head in confusion as Sayumi came back, just as clad in her bathing suit as before with her hat in tow... Did she not bring any spare clothes? Apparently not as she admitted that if they were going out to eat, then they were going to have to get takeout and Cicilia was going to have to nab it. The boxer sighed and smiled, figuring this was her fault for not being more descriptive in her instructions. She didn't though if Sayumi didn't they'd get their food one way or another. The slight dip in the lavender beauty's tone wasn't lost on the juggernaut who smiled reassuringly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey... it's fine. Tell you what... I have an apartment a little ways from here. We could grab all the leftovers and eat it there if you don't want to sit out here anymore. We can grab a big tub of ice cream and just eat out of that too."

Of course, Cicilia was entirely genuine in her offer with no ulterior motives, at least those that were known to her consciously. She was getting tired of this place herself, especially the constant, brutal barrage from the sun. She didn't much like the pier either with how busy it gets around this time. Even from here, if one blocked out the tide, they could hear the buzz of a great number of people checking out the the various stands and shops.

"What do you say?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:27 pm

Unlike Cicilia, she could stay out here all day. Get her a towel and some sunscreen... The warm air and the hot sun beating down sounded perfect for her. She didn't seem culture to the offered invitation, in fact she looked relieved she hadn't done something to detail their lunch plans. Though when the time to answer came she hesitated.

Not alone. She is dangerous.

A small voice in the back of her head, her voice. She couldn't find a way around it, given their two encounters that the voice wasn't wrong to some degree. But on the other side of the coin, they had been alone in the gym and on the beach and Cicilia was able to temper her rage...

Don't let her hurt you Sayumi.

... To  a degree she had anyway. But those weren't the same. They were still public. She could have called for help. Someone could have saved her if Cicilia hadn't stopped... She hated this. She hated herself for feeling this way. She hated being put in this position.

Just tell her no.

She still couldn't shake the voice. Frowned, looking to the raven haired boxer through the heart shaped lenses of her shades. She wanted to trust her. She liked to see the good. But that voice was still there and it wasn't going away.

Don't be a victim. Not again.

"Okay!" She blurted out suddenly, cheeks reddening as she panicked to cover her tracks for the long awkward pause. "Do... You have any home rules? I'm unfamiliar with how guests should behave in your culture."

It was a good save, in her eyes. A question that she would have likely asked either way. She pushed the voice in her head back down into whatever crack it had slipped from and suppressed the dull ache in her arm as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next