Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial]

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial] - Page 7 Empty Re: Sayumi Arai Vs Cicilia De'Reignhardt [Beach Match- Unofficial]

Post by Cicilia Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:53 pm

Cicilia blinked, surprised by the girl's sudden answer. What was that all about...? Cute, but weird it seemed...

Sayumi looked to have come to the same conclusion, her face reddening a substantial amount before she followed up with a question: What were her ground-rules. A simple enough one she supposed and it was nice of her to ask though the german still looked at her with a sideways glance.... What was she thinking...?

"I mean... the same as anyone's I guess... So long as you leave the place clean enough and throw your trash in the trash when we're done, that's just about all I ask. My place isn't the biggest so I can't just leave stuff lying around, you know?"

The boxer shrugged, tucking her hands into her hoodie pockets lightly, the coolness of their shade enveloping her fingers lovingly. It would've been rude to point out how... nervous Sayumi was acting, almost like Cicilia had her at gunpoint or something. It wasn't a pleasant nervousness either, like the anticipation of looking forward to this.... This, in turn, made Cicilia nervous, like she was now walking through a mine-field. One wrong step and there went their relationship, whatever that was now. Of course, she might've been over thinking it... T'was more comforting to think that way, how untrue it may or may not have been.

Cicilia still had the sash Sayumi had given her in her bag, the boxer acutely aware of it's presence among her stuff. The Lavender cutie said to have taken care of it and yet... she hadn't asked for it back just yet... Did she forget about it...? Hmmm... Maybe she'd return it to her once they both had their fill. She gestured further down the beach behind her with a crane of her neck, her expression somewhat neutral.

"Ready to go?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7