Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:45 pm

The blonde's blood coated a tiny bit of the steel mesh of the cell wall as Melody perfectly executed her Impaler DDT. Had they've been in the ring, this would've been a perfect time to pin the ex-doctor. But unfortunately, the match couldn't be won outside the ring...

...unfortunately for Tsunade, that is, since this gave Melody another chance to hurt her blonde nemesis.

Pulling on her hair one more time to get her up, Melody would jump into the air, grasping Tsunade's head in midair, trying to plant it into the steel mesh of the cage one more time for her finishing Leaf Blade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Tsunade was still laying against the steel mesh of the fallen wall after the brat had slammed her head first into it with that Impaler DDT.This left the blond wide open as she would easy be forced back to her feet by her hair as she wondered what the other wrestler had in mind. Still that became clear when she was forced to fall as Melody would jump into the air as she would be once again forced to go head first into the steel mesh wall with that damn leaf blade finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:44 pm

The move was hit, and Melody's deed was done...as was, likely, the blonde ex-doctor. The greenette got up to her feet, rubbing her hurt back after herself falling on the unforgiving steel at her feet.

Thinking that Tsunade was done, Melody grabbed her nemesis's arm and leg, and attempted to drag her back towards her ring, knowing that there was little chance of Tsunade to fight back...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:14 am

After the blond was slammed face first into the fallen steel mesh cell wall as for a moment the lights when our for the former doctor.This allowed the greenette to drag her back into the cell as she never even notice the brat grabbed her arm and leg. The sight of this caused the fans to cheer as they were hoping to see Melody beat the Japanese woman as Tsunade would not be able to realize what was going on until she was back inside the ring as they were chanting for the other wrestler to make her pay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Melody was sure she had the match won. She hit her finishing manuever, and last time she hit it on Tsunade, it kept the woman down for the count exceptionally well. And, dragging the ex-doctor towards the ring, she couldn't help but gloat:

"Grrrrrh...hopefully...now you'll FINALLY fucking learn to not mess up or interfere in my bloody matches!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Tsunade was being dragged back inside the cell as she would do nothing until she heard the greenette gloating.This caused her to just look up as she would attempt to kick the other woman somewhere on her body so she have time to make it to her feet as the longer she was on her back the more vulnerable she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:02 pm

"OOOF!"

Not expecting Tsunade to fight back, the blonde doctor would, despite her hurt state, manage to yank her leg out of the Greenette's grasp, and nail her into her stomach!

As Melody let the doctor's arm go, she looked at her with a mix of surprise...and anger:

"God fucking...STAY THE FUCK DOWN YOU EVIL CUNT!", she screamed in her rage, sending a hard stomp to her foe's stomach, before dropping to a seat next to the lying woman. Even if she dragged her into the ring, Tsunade would still kick out, since she still had enough energy to resist her.

Melody's head hurt, both from all the hits her skull took and the mental toll the match was taking out of her. She looked around, trying to find something to end the blonde ex-doctor, to not just put her down for the count, but out of consciousness as well...

...and that's when Melody saw the roof of the cell above.

Normally, Melody would be against such a risky plan. But, safety be damned, she wanted to finish Tsunade. She wanted to beat her to the point where she knew what to expect from Melody were she to think to mess with her again...and to think better of it.

Dragging Tsunade solely by her arm out of the cell, Melody looked up. A 6+ meter fall might end her as well as the blonde doctor. Looking at Tsunade, however, and listening to the crowd's reaction towards the plan most of them assumed from her (and were correct) swayed her opinion fully to tell herself, 100% to: "Do it"

She began to scale the cell, planning to jump off of it, and straight onto Tsunade, with a hard stomp in mind to finish her nemesis off.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Tsunade had bin able to yank her leg free , and then hit her in the stomach as she lashed out with an kick right away. This would be enough to force the brat to release her arm as she saw a look of surprise and anger in her opponent's face. Then she would hear the greenette scream in anger as she would normally would have smirked at hearing this , but she would groan as she got stomped in the stomach by the brat.

Still it was annoying when she could not see her opponent as she holds her stomach in pain as she wondered what Melody would do now.As while the blond knew what she would do if the roles were reversed she doubted that her opponent was cruel enough to use those tactics as she suddenly saw the other wrestler turn her head , and as she followed her opponent's gaze saw that she was looking towards the ceiling of the cell. Now this could only mean one thing in the former doctor's opinion as she was proven correctly when the greenette would climb the wall of the cell. Not wanting to give the other wrestler the chance to go for a high flying move the blond would climb up after her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:51 pm

As Melody climbed the cell wall, gulping with each shaking of the cage, afraid to accidentally lose her footing on the little footholes of the cage, specifically designed for wrestlers to climb on top, she felt another, much larger shake of the wall...and it wasn't from her.

Just as she was about to scale to the top of the wall, she looked down. 2 things happened in that instance:

1) Her heart skipped a beat, seeing how just how high in the air she was.

2) She saw her blonde nemesis, scaling the cage after her to meet her up there.

Growling in anger, she made her way up, putting her boots onto the roof of the cell...and realizing how shaky that was as well, though it did feel somewhat stable. One needed to be pushed through with considerable force to fall through the cell...

...perhaps, Melody thought, that would be just the thing that would finally put her opponent down for good in this match.

She stepped away, allowing Tsunade to climb in piece, rather than interfere with her attempt at scaling the wall in any way...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Tsunade was slowly climbing up the wall as she would look up occasionally as she saw Melody was already up on the roof.This did cause the blond to worry for a bit that the greenette would attack her before she was up , and cause her to fall to her doom. Luckily that did not happen for the former doctor as she would be allowed to climb up in peace.

Once she got on the top of the cell the blond would look to the ground , and be surprised how high the cage was a she would struggle to find her balance as she slowly got her guard up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next