Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Not content with torturing Melody's stomach, Tsunade proceeded to swing her sword at Melody's legs, hitting her right under the knee!

"AAAAAH!"

Melody's plan to teach the blonde a lesson in this match definitely turned on it's head, as the blonde doctor continued smacking her nemesis with blunt weapons, while Melody humiliatingly hugged her knees to herself, protectively rolling into a ball.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Hearing Melody's screams was like a symphony to the blond's ears as she brought the bokken down again , and again on her opponent's legs before she decided to switch targets. It did not matter to the Japanese woman how much the other wrestler screamed as she started hitting her all over her body as she watched as the newbie rolled herself into a ball.

''Does the little newbie want me to stop hitting her?Well if so then just give up like the loser you are Melody''taunts Tsunade as she would rest the edge of the bokken against her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Melody growled to herself as she rolled protectively into a ball, to avoid exposing her stomach and knees to her blonde, bokken-wielding, opponent. She growled in response to Tsunade's comment. Not only did the ex-doctor force her into such a humiliating position, but she also humbled her, taunting and making fun of the Greenette. Letting out a loud, angry growl, Melody would turn her head toward the blonde, looking as if she wanted to answer to her, until...

"OOOOOOOOHHHH!"

She spat, right into Tsunade's cheek in reply to the blonde!

"HOW IS THAT FOR AN ANSWER?!", Melody screamed at Tsunade, the crowd reacting with shock to disrespect Melody was showing to Tsunade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Tsunade was waiting for the newbie's responds as she knew that their was no way that the other wrestler would beg.Still at least the blond look intimidating standing over the greenette while the bokken was placed on er shoulder while the crowd chanted for Melody to keep fighting. Even so what happened next was something the former doctor had not expected that she would be spat in the face as she stood their in shock as Melody screamed at her.

With her opponent's spit running down her face the blond's face as she erupted in anger as she brought the bokken one last time down of Melody's face before throwing it into the ring. With her opponent likely stunned the Japanese woman would bend down , and pick the wrestler up on her shoulders as she would yell ''fine then I will destroy you''as she tried to powerbomb the other wrestler against the cell wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:51 am

"AAAH!", Melody cried out in pain, as Tsunade brought the dull, wooden blade right onto her bloodied face, managing to reach her wound...

Even though Melody defiantly screamed what she did to her blonde nemesis, even she didn't have the clearest idea in mind as to how to get the upper hand on her foe.

As the result of the bokken, she would be too dazed to react as Tsunade picked the Greenette up on her shoulder, before Powerbombing her right onto the steel mesh wall of the Cell, the power behind the move ripping the wall out of it's position, making an opening in the cell near the announce desk, as a Greenette girl laid on top of it, groaning in pain...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Tsunade would smirk as she watched as the brat screamed in pain as her bokken made contact with her opponent's face.After that it was easy to go for her next step as she was able to pick the Greenette up , and place her on her shoulders as she threw her right into the steel mesh wall of the cell. The strength behind the throw was enough to send Melody out of the cell as she had not expected her opponent to land on top of the announce desk.

With Melody now out of the cage the blond would rush forward as she steps out of the cell as she would climb onto the announce desk as she starts punching the newbie over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:31 am

Tsunade would not give Melody a break, not even after Powerbombing her through the steel wall of the cell, landing on the nearby announce table (the announcers quickly scuttering away), as Tsunade proceeded to climb it to bring further punishment on the greenette, getting on top of her launching her fist in her face as she continued to beat her into a bloody pulp.

But, despite her entire body hurting, despite each hit from Tsunade taking more and more away from her consciousness, she preserved, refusing to go out. She put her arms inf front of her face to block the incoming punch from the blonde. If successful, she would attempt to ram her knee into the ex-doctor's crotch, to finally get the blonde off of her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 am

Tsunade would just smirk as she had gotten on top of the announcers desk as she would start punching the newbie in the face. With each punch she landed she would turn the brat's face to a bloody pulp as she would only focus on punching the other wrestler. Then came the moment when the greenette would block one of her punches as she growled as an result as she went for another punch. Raising her arm into the air the Japanese woman would scream when she got a knee to her crotch as she would hold her crotch with both hands as she fell of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:36 pm

With her low blow successful, Melody would attempt to get to her feet while her blonde nemesis dropped off the table.

Climbing down the desk, Melody would grab hold of Tsunade's hair, pulling on it, and yelling: "GET UP!", angrily at the ex-doctor.

Once up to her feet, Melody planned to repay Tsunade's attack in kind, by getting her head under her arm, grabbing a handful of her one-piece suit, and lifting her up, before dropping on her back, and driving her opponent's head down into the dropped steel mesh of the cage and the barely padded floor for the Impaler DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Tsunade was on her knees as she holds her crotch as she glared at her opponent as she was forced back to her feet by the brat. To make it worse was the fact that Melody would yell at her to get up as she blond could only glare in return.

''Shut up you damn brat''replied the former doctor as she would feel herself being forced to bend forward as she felt the greenette's arm around her head. A second later she would be lifted up as she got dropped onto the steel mesh of the cage wall that she had threw Melody through earlier.This caused her to bleed from the head as she lay on the steel mesh holding her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next