by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju Empty AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:40 am

Preceded by: AV 17 Rookie tournament: Zoey Jao Oh vs. Eliza Morgan
Followed by: AV 17 Rookie tournament: Triin Liiv vs. Himeko Akan

Melody Serperior
AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju HZOd8F2

vs.

Tsunade Senju

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju Tsunade_vector_by_thedarknesswolf

Match Type: Last Woman Standing
Winning Condition: Whoever can not get to their feet after the count of 10 loses the match

Spotlight
characters:
AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju ELZuoMvAV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju OG5hnuaAV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju Cg3CzYmAV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:20 am

As Melody was recovering after her grueling Hell in a Cell match against Tsunade...and the definitive loss against the woman, Melody wouldn't let her body get her down for long. After discovering that she'll be clear to wrestle just in time for this year's Avalanche, she went straight to AFW's management...to ask for one more rematch against the ex-doctor at the biggest AFW event of the year.

Fast forward to 2 months later, and there she was, in Moscow, getting ready for her last, final bout against the woman to make her pay for all she did in her 1st year in the company.

Navi was nearby, getting dressed for her own match...which was, admittedly, slightly more important on the totem pole, being contested for the Friction's Hardcore Title. Needless to say, Navi getting the title opportunity in the company first peeved her slightly...but she stayed silent on the matter, being happy for her friend making waves in the company to the point she was in a title match on her first PPV match.

Deciding not to distract her best friend and partner from getting prepared mentally for her bout, the greenette would stand up:

"Alright...I am off. Good luck for your title match,"

Navi would nod: "Kick that bitch's ass. If you do...who knows, I might pull some strings to get you into the title contendership for the title early in my reign", Navi would stick her tongue out at Melody.

"You want your first reign to end so quickly?"

Navi went wide eyed at her friends remark and smirk: "You fucking wish!", she would say, lightly punching the greenette on her arm. "Off you go now!"

Chuckling, Melody obliged, making her way towards the gorilla position. The talk helped soothe her nerves...and now, the only thing on her mind was knocking the daylights out of Tsunade, to leave her down for the 10 count.

Her theme would start playing on the speakers a short while later, as she would come out to massive cheers. Huh, she would think. While there definitely were Japanese, American and English fans in the audience, the majority of the crowd was still Russian...and the overwhelming positive response slightly shocked her. Who knew she had so many fans here?

With an even bigger smile on her face, she made her way down the entrance ramp, clapping hands with lucky front row fans along the way, before rolling into the ring, and taking one last quick bow to the crowd. Taking her corner, Melody would look towards the entrance ramp, awaiting her opponent...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju Empty Re: AV 17 Last Woman Standing Melody Serperior vs. Tsunade Senju

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Tsunade was already making her way to the backstage area as she was dressed in her usual wrestling attire which consisted of a purple one piece as she was going over what had happened between her and the newbie. As she had to fight back the urge to smirk as she walked towards the gorilla position as she thought back of how she left the greenette a broken mess inside of the cage. A sight that the blond was intending to see tonight again as she doubted that the other wrestler had recovered from the beating she gave her last time.Still it was finally time to walk down as she would listen to Melody's theme , and knew it was her time soon enough.

So just as the first notes of ''' I need a doctor by dr Dre ft Eminem and Skylar Grey ' started coming out of the speakers as Tsunade walked onto the ramp as she waved to the few fans she had at the moment. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as he said ''Now entering from Kioto,Japan weighing in at around 148ibs.It Tsunade Senju''.. However unlike in her other matches she did not walk to the ring straight away as she would just stand their on top of the ramp as she had a microphone in hand.

Smirking at her opponent in the ring she would then say''so I have to say I was surprised when I got word that we were going to have another match. Especially considering the rules of our match as I left you a broken mess after our HiaC match. So I am extremely excited for this match since I get to beat you up , and the referee won't be able to stop me as I destroy your body once again.Still you will be laying at my feet as the referee counts to 10 Melody , and when that happens I will walk away once again the winner''in an smug tone as she would then walk to the ring.Once she reached the ropes she would slide under the bottom rope , and once she was on her feet she would whisper ''would say break a leg , but that was what I intend on doing to you anyway brat''.

Tsunade Senju:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:24 pm

Melody watched on as Tsunade entered the ramp, mic in her hands, as her nemesis began talking, planning to make a repeat of what happened to Melody inside the Hell in a Cell 2 months earlier.

Truthfully, Melody hadn't made a full 100 percent recovery. She still felt slight pains in her back, particularly near her shoulders, the part that took the brunt of her fall. With Tsunade quickly walking into the ring afterwards, she would whisper her "Good Luck" as it were to the greenette:

"Only if you intend to lose the feeling in both your arms and legs, cunt...", she would curse back.

Both women took their position in their respective corners, right as the ref would sound for the bell!

DING DING DING!

And at the sound of the first "ding", Melody launched herself straight for the blonde doctor, intending to drive her right fist hard into her jaw for a hook!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Tsunade would just smirk as she gave the other wrestler a look over as she wondered if her opponent had fully recovered from their previous match. As the blond doubted that would be the case as she knew how the human body worked as an former doctor , and as an result knew that Melody most likely still struggled with pain in her back.

Then came the responds to what she had said earlier , and all she did in return was just smirk as she would turn around. Only to stop midstep as she would look over her shoulder as she then replied back ''please stop giving me ideas for what I should do to you brat. As I doubt you be able to get up if I were to hit you with an powerbomb as I am willing to bet your back will be your biggest weakness tonight''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Her attack was easily telegraphed, and Tsunade would quickly step to the side as her punch would miss, the ex-doctor taunting her over her hurt back once more:

"Shut...UP!", she shouted, attempting to send a hard kick to the turned doctor's side for her trouble!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:25 pm

''Did I touch a nerve their''taunts the blond as she would have a smug smirk on her face as she would have to avoid another attack from the greenette.After she had avoided the kick she would attempt to grasp her opponent's foot , and the lash out with an kick to Melody's side in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:46 pm

"Ghhh..."

Maybe rushing out of the gate wasn't the best idea, Melody thought.

As Tsunade lashed out at her side, she quickly pulled her leg away, stepping back to reassess her situation. She let Tsunade get in her head, making her attacks fairly predictable. She decided to not repeat the same mistake again...

Rather, she decided to mix up her strategy. Awaiting for Tsunade to step towards her, Melody would twitch her left leg, as if signalling that she was about to lash out with another kick...

...only to launch her right forearm straight at the blonde's jaw!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Once again the blond had successfully counted her opponent's attack as she lashed out with an kick of her own after she had blocked Melody's attempt just seconds earlier.Or rather that was what would have happened had the greenette not pulled her leg out of her grasp , and by doing so avoid being hit by her as she would glare in Melody's direction.

Still the blond was not expecting to see her opponent go for another attack as she would soon be proven wrong as she saw the greenette go for another kick. Which caused the blond to attempt to block it with her arms. However just one or two seconds before she would be hit she noticed something chance within Melody's stance as she got hit with an right forearm to the jaw that seemed to have come out of nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:12 pm

It was immensely satisfying for the greenette to nail her nemesis on her jaw:

"Not so cocky now...", she would start, as prepared her leg for a Roundhouse Kick to her rival's head, looking to floor her opponent to the canvas early in the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next