by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:48 am

Melody would smirk at Tsunade, as the woman struggled to find her balance. An unstable high structure such as this, plus taking a hard blow to her head from a cutter? Melody wouldn't have wished that on her worst enemy...alas, there she was.

Approaching Tsunade quickly, Melody would quickly take a handful of her foe's hair, yanking her closer towards the center of the steel roof, right above the ring. Once she did, she would unleash a hard uppercut onto the doctor's jaw!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Tsunade did not have to wait long after she got on the top of the cell before she was attacked as she would scream as the bitch grab her by the hair first. That was followed by being pulled closer towards Melody as she would get hit with an hard uppercut to the jaw by the greenette.

The force of the blow would usually have forced her to stumble backwards , but since the brat still had her hard within her grasp she was unable to.Still it was an unseen benefit in the end as the blond would lash out with an hard hook to Melody's jaw as she yelled ''let go of my hair bitch''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:48 am

"GAH!", Melody let out as Tsunade's attack connected, taking a step back, but still keeping hold of her foe's hair. She didn't want her to run away anywhere for what she had planned.

What she had in mind was a second Leaf Blade. As she jumped in the air, both her hands encircled her rival's head. If successful, Tsunade would, not only have her head driven hard into the steel meshing of the cell once more...but there was also a good bonus chance of her move breaking the mesh at the center of the roof, causing her opponent to plummet straight down to the ring!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Tsunade would smirk as she caused her opponent to cry out after she ht the greenette's jaw with a hook. Sadly the blow was not enough to make Melody release her hair as she was surprised when the other wrestler would go for another LEAf Blade. As she did not want to be driven onto the steel meshing the blond would lean forward as she was bowed over as she would attempt to grasp Melody around the waist. Still this was not without risks as she knew if she was not strong enough she would hit the steel meshing as she would then attempt to lift Melody upside down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 pm

"AAAH! Damnit, let go of me!", Melody screamed as Tsunade blocked her finisher attempt, catching her at her waist...before the doctor would grab hold of Melody's head, and attempting to turn her upside down, a position more than familiar to the Greenette!

Going wide eyed, Melody knew that a Tombstone Piledriver was coming! Being caught by surprise, she had no way of reversing the move!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 pm

It seems lady luck was on the blond's side as she was able to block her opponent's finisher attempt , and catch her at her waist at the same time.From their it was rather easy to lift Melody up so the greenette was upside down as she now had the newbie trapped , and was about to land a treeplanter. However Tsunade did fear that the cell's ceiling would not hold their weight as she dropped to her knee's and slammed Melody's head on the steel mesh cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:17 am

With Tsunade catching Melody into an upside down position out of nowhere, and knowing she couldn't hold her like that for long, the greenette didn't have time to reverse the Tombstone like she did the last time, as the ex-doctor quickly dropped on her knees and slammed her head into the steel mesh of the wall for the Treeplanter - Tombstone Piledriver!

...CLANG!

Worst was yet to come however. The force of the move broke off 2 parts of the steel mesh roof, opening them like doors. The moment Tsunade let go off Melody for her to drop back first onto the steel mesh, she would instead drop down, straight into the canvas below!

Melody went wide eyed as she realized what happened...but before anything could escape her mouth:

CRAAAASH!

The greenette only let out a loud gasp as she landed on her back, the impact flipping her on her stomach, forcing the green woman to lay face down on the canvas...motionless...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:08 pm

Tsunade would be nervous as she brought down Melody onto the steel cage headfirst as she did worry the ceiling could not hold the combined weight of both herself and her opponent like that. However luckily for the blond who would smirk when she saw the part of the ceiling the greenette was hovering over would fall to the ring below as the crowd was suddenly silent.

As if hoping that because they would be silent that she would not drop the newbie onto her head , and towards the ring below as she released Melody with a smirk on her face. As she would watch with a glee expression on her face as her opponent fell down , and the look on Melody's face with her eyes wide open as she landed was enough to cause her to never stop smiling. Still while she was now on the top of the cage she would have to climb down as took her time as she doubted Melody would be getting up anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:37 am

And Tsunade would be indeed correct. Melody remained motionless, prompting even the ref to check on her in a worry. She was still breathing, so the worst possible scenario was, at least, out of the question. But her eyes were glazed over, as she was certainly out from her fall...and it appeared that she wouldn't be waking up any time soon...

The ref gave a signal for the medics just as Tsunade dropped down outside of the cell, deciding not to tempt fate, and get to Melody through the safest possible route. The woman in zebra striped shirt was sure that the count was a formality at this point, since a HiaC match couldn't end via actual Knockout...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:47 pm

After Tsunade had landed on her feet as she climbed down the wall of the cell she saw that the medics were already waiting on the outside. This caused her to smirk as it proved that the greenette was in an bad shape as she would walk towards her opponent and the referee. ''Sorry ref , but the only way that this loser gets out the ring is when I win by pinfall. So you better start counting''taunts the blond as she would simply press her foot on top of Melody's chest as she went for an arrogant , but humiliating pin as the crowd booed loudly in responds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next