by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell Empty Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Backstage, Melody was preparing for a match that was a long time coming...since February of this year to be exact...

...Actually, now that she thought about it, this was coming from an even longer while than that. Both Melody and Tsunade have hated each other ever since the greenette first appeared in AFW and beat the villainous ex-doctor. She beat her in her debut, and the blonde beat her up immidiately afterwards, robbing the girl of celebration for her successful debut.

On her second match against small in size, but determined and skilled Harley Jackson, she interfered, cost her the match, after which she promptly gave her nemesis the beating she deserved. Already then, Melody thought she needed to deal with Tsunade before she became too big a problem for her, with the woman unlikely to not interfere into Melody's career further. But, with Avalanche coming up at the time, and with her helping Navi with her AFW career (both as a tag team partner, and as a friend), she put off the potential rematch between her and the blonde.

It was interesting to think for the greenette what would've happened at the ONE tourney had Melody settled things with Tsunade before then. But she softened on their rivalry, thinking that after she beat the doctor to a pulp, Tsunade would think twice before messing with her again.

But some people never learn.

Tsunade was eliminated early in the ONE Tourney, where as Melody managed to defeat Makie Akamatsu and move on...but in her match with Erin Quinn, the spiteful doctor interfered, causing the DQ in the match in her favour. Unsatisfied with the result, and of practically robbing Erin of victory, Melody requested for the match to be restarted. And upon her request being granted after a bit of drama, she lost not even a minute later, leaving the AFW Arena completely distraught and angry from having the chance at winning the tourney slip away from her, through no fault of her own, and through the fault of a spiteful, vindictive woman in Tsunade.

It was strange that neither the AFW management, nor herself, did this match immediately after the tourney took place. But truth of the matter was that Melody already had so many appointments in her calendar at the time (both in AFW, and in other promotions), that there was simply no way of her to fit a match with Tsunade easily into her schedule.

However, October had a really visible hole in her schedule, and Melody went to ask the AFW bookers to be granted a chance at a match with the woman, in as hardcore match as could be provided at her request to finally put the blonde doctor in her place...

...and the bookers did certainly grant her her request with Melody facing Tsunade today in Hell in a Cell.

For Melody, it would be the first time in this type of match up. Strangely enough, she wasn't scared. Her emotions, as she got ready in her locker room, were a mixture of excitement, anger and determination, with her prepared to beat Tsunade into a bloody pulp to end this rivalry once and for all, to prove the blonde doctor inferior to the greenette.

==================

A few minutes later, Melody's theme started playing throughout the AFW Arena, before she herself exit onto the entrance ramp.

Unlike most of the time, it wasn't the crowd that caught her attention as her eyes looked over the arena. They were locked onto the large, metallic cell looming ominously over the ring. It was clear from the distance that it wouldn't just cover the ring, but a good chunk of the ringside as well.

Also unlike most of the time, she didn't clap hands with the cheering AFW fans in the audience today, going towards the ring with a determined expression on her face, before calmly slipping into the ring, and bowing to the paying crowd at the critical part of her song...

...before turning towards the entrance ramp, waiting for her blonde nemesis to come to the ring to start this brutal affair.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Tsunade was already making her way to the backstage area as she was dressed in her usual wrestling attire which consisted of a purple one piece as she was going over what had happened between her and the newbie. As ever since that first match the former Doctor had tried again , and again to get payback for that unfair lose in her opinion. Still after failing time , and time to beat the other wrestler up she now had the chance since that stupid newbie agreed to a Hell in an Cell match. And if the Japanese woman had her way the only way Melody was leaving the cage was in an body bag as she planned on destroyed her opponent mind and body before the match was over.

Just as Tsunade would walk out she would hear ''' I need a doctor by dr Dre ft Eminem and Skylar Grey ' started coming out of the speakers and Tsunade walked onto the ramp as she waved to the few fans she had at the moment. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as he said ''Now entering from Kioto,Japan weighing in at around 148ibs.It Tsunade Senju''.

Waiting outside the ring the blond would smirk as she looked at Melody as she yelled ''are you ready to go to hell newbie. Because when that cage descents upon us you will not be leaving it unless I am knocked out or I have broken your body and soul Melody''.

Tsunade:

Back to top Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Melody eyed the Japanese doctor with an angry gaze as she made her way down, standing in the middle of the ring as her nemesis made her way down the ramp, and waiting outside the ring, taunting the greenette as she waited outside:

"Says the fucking coward who cannot even get inside the ring before taunting her opponent. And "are you ready to go to hell"? "Break my body and soul"? That will not happen...", Melody yelled at Tsunade at while at the ropes: "Today is ending with you, bloodied and beat up in that ring, with your last thought before you go unconscious being: "I should've never messed with this woman", she finished, naively turning her back to Tsunade, and going towards the opposite side of the ring for the woman to get it...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Tsunade would just have a smug smirk on her face as she listen to Melody yelling at her , and mocking the words the former doctor had said earlier as she stepped closer to the steps. Then to make it even better was the fact the other wrestler would turn her back on her as she would forgo entering the ring by the steps as she slide into the ring under the bottom rope.

Making it back to her feet she would then rush forward as she hoped to knock Melody down as she would place one foot on the back of her opponent's neck if she succeeded.After that she would yell ''sorry , but you are not a woman Melody.You are nothing ,but a brat who will finally learn when to keep you mouth shut as I am going to enjoy covering the cell in your blood as I ram your worthless head against the bars again and again loser''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Despite hating the women on the more...evil...side of the morality spectrum, she was still naive enough to believe that they would keep the cheating between the rings of the bell.

While Melody was mostly accurate on that assessment, today was completely different, as Tsunade would literally attack her while her back was turned, knocking her over by a stiff shot to the back of her head, as ref would ring for the bell, and call for the Cell to be lowered down.

As Melody would try to roll away from the villainous ex-doctor, Tsunade would not let her do that, gloating as she painfully pressed her foot into the back of her already hurt neck: "LET GO OFF ME...GHHKKK...YOU CHEAPSHOTTING CUNT!!!", she screamed to Tsunade as the Cell fully descended, trapping the 2 wrestlers, and kicking off the encounter!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Tsunade had struck the brat from behind , and was able to press her foot on her opponent's back as she gloated about what she planned on doing to the newbie. As an added bonus it seemed that Melody had some sort of neck injury as the former doctor would put more pressure onto the other wrestler's neck as the cell would descend down and trap them inside.

''I don't believe I am cheating at the moment or else the referee would have stopped me Melody''taunted the blond as she would step of her opponent's neck as she pose for the booing crowd. ''Well since it seems the match has started I got one more thing to say brat.Welcome to Hell''mocked the Japanese woman as she lashed out with an kick to Melody's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Tsunade was sort of right. There was no cheating to have in a match where almost everything was allowed. However, even between most heated rivals, there was some courtesy to leave the fighting between the bells. Not with the blonde ex-doctor, as she simply attacked her greenette archrival before even the Cell descended upon them.

And the Hell part of the match, which Tsunade welcomed Melody to, definitely didn't start in her favour. Her nemesis would finally get her foot off of her neck. Melody's hand immidiately went to it, to check whether the lasting impact of the harsh stomp left anything lasting on her poor neck, as Tsunade would simply kick Melody into her side!

Grunting from Tsunade's attack, Melody rolled on her spine, trying to sit up before the villainous doctor pulled anything else on her, as she kept hold of her neck, with the pain in it slowly dissipating. Despite that, Melody was still on the ropes at the start of the match. She needed to find a way to retaliate, before Tsunade literally introduced her to "Hell".

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Tsunade would smirk as the force behind her kick was enough to force Melody to roll onto her back as she would just smirk at the crowd for a moment. ''You are going to regret the moment you agreed to face me in the cell Melody ''yelled the blond as she raised her foot up , and quickly brought it down as she would stomp down on her opponent's stomach.

From their the Japanese woman would continue to just stomp on her opponent's body as she hoped the other wrestler would be foolish enough to continue to resist her as she planned on making Melody suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:41 pm

"On the ropes" didn't even begin to describe Greenette's situation. This was an incredibly disastrous start for Melody, more so than any other she ever had, as Tsunade continued her assault, bringing down her foot on Melody's stomach, all the while continuing to torture her nemesis.

Desperate to escape, Melody pulled herself to roll outside the ring. Arguably, this was an even more dangerous idea, since now Tsunade might get an access to weapons to hurt Melody even more.

But she didn't care. All that mattered was that she was away from hurt right now, and had about 2 seconds to recover before Tsunade went to the ringside herself to continue the assault...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Tsunade was enjoying herself as she continued her assault as she brought her foot down onto Melody's stomach repeatedly as she had no intention on stopping anytime soon. Still the blond was annoyed when she missed her mark since her opponent rolled out of the way of her feet , and quickly rolled out of the ring as the former doctor quickly followed after her.

Stepping over the top rope as she smirked at Melody while she was standing on the apron. ''Are you stupid or something newbie.You just allowed me to bring out the toys by going outside''yelled Tsunade as she would help her opponent to her feet , and then try to throw her into the cell walls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next