by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 8 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:46 am

The doctors arrived on the scene right as Tsunade dropped onto the floor, bringing with them a stretcher to carry the green woman on. Ref patiently awaited the ex-doctor to get towards the ring for her to count Melody out and end this fight...

As Tsunade would arrogantly put her foot on top of Melody's chest, the ref began the count:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE-----! N-no..."

Her hand almost connected with the canvas, but Melody managed to turn herself at the very last moment before the final count, the crowd incredibly shocked at the kick out...

Melody only kicked out on instinct from hearing the second count, Tsunade's cocky attempt making it really easy for her to break the pin. She was still not aware of what was happening, as all her senses were completely scrambled...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell - Page 8 Empty Re: Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Tsunade was fully expecting this would be enough as the crowd were screaming for Melody to kick out as nobody besides the blond wanted to see the other wrestler lose like this. So as the referee kept counting the former doctor was fully expecting to win. So when just before the ref count count to three she would be shocked  ,and then enraged to find that the newbie had somehow kicked out.

''You damn bitch why won't you stay down''screamed Tsunade enraged as she would stomp down on the greenette's body as she heard the crowd screaming for the referee to call for the bell. However even if that happened it would not be enough to stop the blond as she would push the referee out of the way as she forced the Greenette to her feet.Once again she would pick her opponent up , and turned her upside down as she went for another treeplanter and if she succeeded would go for another cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:37 am

Despite everyone, from ref to the fans to the medics at ringside, wishing for the match to be over for the greenette's safety, the match wouldn't end until there was a winner. And Tsunade knew that as well...

If there was any bit of consciousness left in Melody after her kickout, the blonde ex-doctor would immediately knock it right out of her, picking her upside down once more, and driving her head into the canvas for a Tombstone Piledriver...

One last cover attempt from Tsunade yielded the expected result for the ex-doctor:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

DING DING DING

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:49 am

After Tsunade slammed her opponent's head into the canvas for a second time she would go straight for a cover as unlike a few seconds ago this one had an better result. As while the fans were chanting Melody's name in an attempt to motivate the greenette to get to her feet as the referee counted to one , two and finally three. This would cause those same fans to start booing loudly as their favorite had just lost as the blond got to her feet and smirked at the crowd. With the match over the ref would yell at the medics to open the cell door as for now the focus was on Melody rather then announcing the Japanese woman as the winner of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:12 am

As the announcement, and Tsunade's theme played on the speakers, the medics would finally enter the cell, quickly checking up on the hurt greenette before quickly putting her onto a stretcher, attempting to carry Melody away to the back, to confirm how hurt she was from the violent battle...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:36 pm

When her music would start to come out of the speakers the blond would smirk , but then she saw as the medics would check up on her opponent. This act annoyed her a little as she would wait until Melody was put onto a stretcher before she walked towards the medics , and kicked the stretcher out of the one in front's hands so that the greenette would fall down. After that she would just laugh as she walked up the ramp as she yelled ''winners deserve to leave first loser''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:09 am

A medic swore as Tsunade kicked their hand in a casual manner. He dropped the half of the stretcher he carried, Melody rolling and dropping down onto the canvas again...still unconscious as her blonde nemesis walked out of the arena, laughing to herself as she walked up the ramp and out of the arena...

Winner by Pinfall: Tsunade Senju

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8