Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+20
Vcom7418
Mystery Dragon
M.J.Caboose14
Old_Man_Tai
acuyra
kerflubble
Alexandra
Serpon
BootsForSpooks
BritBrat
Yori
St.Ambs
SleeperAgent94
LtLukas
Link-mon
LARIATO
FlameofHope
killcarrion
SimplyMoon
Lobo
24 posters

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 44 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:30 am

WWE Tag Team Wrestling was buried yesterday, and not only on the RAW side of things.

Yeah I know, feelgood moment, good for the mystery partner, entertainment company blabla...^^

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:32 am

The internet's gonna tear this one a new asshole...IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:01 am

No matter what anyone says, the Raw Tag Team Title match moment was amazing

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:53 am

Welp, sounds like I dodged a bullet by going to sleep on a work night.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:55 am

I'm extremely mixed on Wrestlemania 2018.

Like, there was a lot of good and a lot of cool moments. A LOT. Way more than bad, IMO.

But those bad moments...ugh. Those bad moments were strong enough to bring down the entire show.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:34 pm

I think you all know me as the giddy pup who loves being happy right?

Well...Mania did not make me happy.

It did not make me happy at all.

I am still upset...and there is no forgiveness for last night.

I am mad and my hope in WWE is once again DEAD tears

Oh...and Nicolas is stupid!

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 44 DaUEmMcW0AA86ud

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:22 pm

Tai's thoughts on Wrestlemania 34:

The Good:

That Cruiserweight title match yoooo. 205 Live so good these days, and nice to finally see Cedric get his moment.

That triple threat match. Daaamn Man. Hell of an opener, and you know what, kudos to The Miz, dude hung in there and held his own with Finn and Seth. Dude deserves more credit for his skills, he's had plenty of great matches.

Charlotte vs Asuka was the best womens match I've ever seen at wrestlemania, and, while it could have used more time, it was a fun back and forth match. I know there are people who are livid that Asuka lost, but frankly, I don't mind. As with all undefeated streaks, it HAD to end SOMETIME. The woman had been undefeated for nearly two years, had a career defining NXT womens title run, and ran roughshod over almost every woman on the roster.

Frankly, her streak had gotten boring a long time ago, and much like in NXT, was reaching the point where it was making every other woman look bad as a result. I see Asuka's loss, her first ever failure in WWE, as a way of humanizing her, adding some new intrigue to her. She isn't "ruined forever" like some over-reactors will claim, and this adds some intrigue to her future matches, and allows for better stories than just "Can THIS person beat Asuka? Oh. Nope."

Plus, I mean, if she has to lose, I'd much rather she lose at Wrestlemania, in a title match, to Charlotte, someone booked to be at the top of the division and the best, rather than say, dropping the streak and the belt on some B show to a lesser name like Dana Brooke via Roll Up, or, god forbid, losing to the utter waste of roster space that Bayley has turned into.

Ok, I have to eat crow here. Ronda Rousey did FAR better than I expected, and that tag match was incredibly fun to watch, so glad I saw it. Granted, she's still green, (and that one fucked up suplex on Stephanie made me wince), but she brings a fire to things, and with more training, she could be pretty good at this. Seeing Kurt Angle show a spark of his old self was incredible as well. Great to see Stephanie get what she deserved, and the gif of Triple H taking shot after shot from Ronda was great.

I loved everything about Taker/Cena. Elias trolling the crowd was goddamn amazing, the way they brought Taker back was fun, and the squash match was exactly what I wanted to see. I don't need a 20-30 minute match from them. I don't need to see yet another match of Taker looking tired and old and sad and out of shape. Thanks to his new hip and getting in shape, he moved better than in years, looked better than in years, and had a quick and fun match that helped wipe away peoples image of Taker just being a sad and broken down old man. Hopefully we never get Sad Old Taker ever again.

While Daniel Bryan and Shane vs Owens and Zaym wasn't the best match that it could have been, time constraints and all, it did exactly what it was supposed to do, and it was fun seeing DB wrestle again.

I love the idea of Heel Nakamura

The Middling Meh:

The US Title four way was okay. It was fun and fast paced, but was clearly never meant as more than filler. Still, for filler, it was quite enjoyable, if nothing special.

The tag title match was the same. It wasn't bad, it was simply rushed for time and meant to be filler, so it did what it could. Very glad to see Harper and Rowan get a tag title run at last, and if you remember the Wyatts vs Uso matches from 2014 like I do, you'll understand why I'm excited for their run. Want to see a rematch of this match with more time and maybe a gimmick.

Nakamura vs Styles was a match I was very hype for, and it was given the second most time on the entire show (only 20 seconds less than the mixed tag), and for what it was, I thought it was good. I actually liked that Styles won and I loved the heel turn after, because now we can actually get a proper story between the two and see their potential realized throughout more matches over the summer. I absolutely loved the last 5 minutes or so, ESPECIALLY that Wheelbarrow Styles Clash. Entrances were also fun.

Now, yes, the match was slow starting, and it seems like they took too much time doing the "slow pace build up going to a climatic finish" thing that you see in NJPW...but they dragged it out a bit too long. It was clearly a "first in the series, tease them now, save the best for later" kind of match, which we've seen in the past, like with the Taker/Edge series at Mania 24 10 years ago, but obviously, with the incredible hype behind it, people were going to be disappointed that they didn't go all out, and, given it was Mania, I can see the argument that they should have kicked it into high gear sooner. Still, I really liked this, and I see that its about future booking with this one...but people who only see things "in the moment" are probably disappointed in this, which is why I put it in the middle.

The "ARMBAR" was alright. Battle Royals are always tricky, and only become exciting once you get to the final 6 or so. Some fun stuff here and there. While the ending was a little confusing (since nobody knew if Wyatt was in the match or not) it was still a fun twist and I look forward to seeing this Woken Wyatt and Broken Matt deal. Bray needs to change his attire though.

The Bad:

The "WOMBAT" was god awful and rushed. Naomi isn't who I'd have picked to go with, though she isn't a bad choice. I'm losing interest in Sasha Banks. Don't really see the appeal in her Boss character anymore, and Bayley...ugh. Bayley continues to look like a complete goober at every opportunity. It's bad enough she couldn't cut a promo to save her life, clearly had issues talking in front of large crowds, and was having issues working without the NXT Safety Net of Full Sail, but could still go in the ring. These days her matches are shit, her talking/promo/character skills have not improved at ALL despite a year on the main roster, and I'm just so over her.

Also, that trophy looks god awful.

That last hour.

Holy shit that last hour.

Nia/Bliss went on WAY too long, and should have just been a squash. There was NO reason for tiny Bliss to have moments of actually looking DOMINANT against Jax, especially with their storyline, and it just felt weird.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let Braun Strowman abduct Referee John Cones son and let him become tag team champion? If this was a make a wish kid, then I guess thats one thing, but if its just a "hey lets do a thing to get some good pr" then fuck that, not a fan of it at all. Also annoyed we didn't get Cesaro swinging Strowman around.

Sad!

WHAT WAS THAT MAIN EVENT!?

SIX F-5's!? THE HELL!?

SO CONFUSE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 pm

TL,DR: Mania started off AMAZING, had some meh, but MOSTLY good stuff in the middle, and the last hour was pure drivel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 am

Brock Lesnar has resigned with WWE.

Rematch with Roman set for Greatest Royal Rumble.

....I feel like we should have all seen that coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:42 am

A more Roman friendly place for sure
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 74  Next