Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cy_Man, daemongirl, LunarWolf, Nelv, Person, Underdog21, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Takeichi looking to prove himself [Or get squashed]

Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:40 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So yeah, with Takeshi and Imai having matches I figured I'd give my first guy on here some love. So I'm looking to set up a match with Takeichi Mori and here is his profile if curious http://www.afwrpg.com/t7168-takeichi-wunderbar-mori If interested feel free to hit me up in private messages.

Comments: 2

looking again

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm by anime_hentaifighter

So looking for a few more matches.Plus may upload some new characters this weekend

Comments: 0

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:31 pm by TomboyTsuka

Sorry if I'm being inactive lately... I was applying for a job around a few weeks ago, and had to go through several interviews. I'm kinda tired and had no time to reply here...

But the good news is that I finally got my new laptop. It's an ASUS Vivobook i5. It should be able to run Honey Select and finally give some life to my empty Pixiv gallery. Maybe I'll make your OCs soon? Stay tuned!!

Comments: 6

Topic: Wrestling?

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

Go down

Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Alexandra on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:55 pm

For whatever reason, they don't want Dolph to leave the company.

I guess they're scared he'd be a success on the indies.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:12 pm

I doubt it. Dolph only knows how to work WWE style, which will get you slaughtered and booed by the Ratework loving Smarks who live and die based on how many moves you can do, how fast you can do them, and how many stars Papa Meltz gives your match.

Even Cody Rhodes, perhaps the most successful "WWE-To-Indies" guy, hasn't been as warmly received as expected, and is arguably only as successful as he is because he signed up with Bullet Club...and we really don't need another ex WWE guy joining Bullet Club and watering down that stable even further.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:42 pm

I seriously doubt every mark out there is clamoring for Melzter's star reviews, and Dolph can do a shit ton of moves and sell if allowed to cut loose, not saying hed be a big star everywhere else but he'd certainly do well enough if he left. And i disagree with Rhodes, dude was doing great and looking awesome before he officially joined the Club, im sure he would have been fine no matter what he did.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Smark, not mark, and I've found a large percentage of them want Meltzers marks to go both ways. Want to disagree or criticize Meltzer? "It's just his subjective opinion man."

But when they want to lord the superiority of NJPW/the Indies over WWE or praise Kenny Omega or whatever, then its "Look how many 5 star matches this company/guy puts on, he's clearly the best ever! Meltz has been covering wrestling for a long time, so he knows more than you, so his stuff is objective!"

I'll agree that Cody was doing good on his own before the club. I was mainly referring to him not being accepted by the IWC crowd till he joined up. Even now, you see a lot of mumblings about him being "the 3 star King" because he's apparently so behind the Japanese talent to some of these weebs.

As for Ziggles, its possible that maybe he just doesn't actually want to work anywhere but WWE. I know the narritive in the smark community is that, since indy wrestling is bigger than ever, (which is a good thing) everybody in WWE is clamoring to get out of their contracts, but maybe Dolph has no actual desire to work that scene or work in Japan.

I think Dolphs more in it for the money than to be able to say he's the top level talent of Ring Of Honor.

Besides, The Young Bucks already do everything Ziggler does. He should just collect his money and keep whining for a push on twitter, then retire quietly and go away.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:28 pm

A large percentage of assholes you mean? people saying stuff on the internet doesn't mean everybody cares about it, Meltzers a dude, some people are going to hold his opinion with a  grain of salt and others are going to treat it like gospel. Every voice on the internet that exists has people like them and getting worked up over it doesn't do anything good for anyone XD.

And not being 'accepted' is a stretch. the IWC isn't one big universal voice, its millions of voices that argue with each other, agree with each other, and generally love there interpretation of wrestling, whatever that interpretation may be. As long as Cody is doing well enough for success is all he should strive for and all he seems to strive for.

Or Dolph just doesn't like the idea of cutting and running, after all his best work is in WWE and while he may not always be happy with how things go down its still the business where he made his name and for some people making the most of your situation there then try and leave for somewhere else where your starting over.

Im not gonna touch that last sentence.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:27 am

I would actually be more invested in WWE matches if they would allow the people some more moves. No corkscrew senton from the steel cage or something, just break the routine sometimes like Bret Hart. He could and would break his routine sometimes, like with the victory roll cover he showed against Owen Hart.

Entertainment and a shred of consistency should still come first, but astoundingly this is the place where WWE tends to suck the most big time. I was not interested in let´s say Mark Henry when he was the sexual chocolate because that was neither humoring nor entertaining or anything remotely enjoyable. Hall of Pain Mark Henry? Any day. I sometimes don´t quite get how hard it is for a prefessional writer to tie consistency and entertainment in a watchable package.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:01 am

So what do you all think, will Cena vs the Undertaker happen at WM after what happend at Fastlane?

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:47 am

BEHOLD! THE FABULOUS MOOLAH BATTLE ROYALE!!!

AND NEXT YEAR THE JIMMY SNUKA HOTEL INVITATIONAL!

AND THE YEAR AFTER THAT, THE CHRIS BENIOT LADDER MATCH EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

(Apologies to those I stole the jokes from...)

My point...fuck WWE.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:59 am

Yeah, for those that don't know, there exists a lot of rumors and hear say that Moolah was a terrible woman who pimped out her wrestling students and took most of their earnings by being their only booker.

If true, she was basically a very bad lady...if they are true.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 am

It's like OJ Simpson getting an award named after him.

Sabine Shanoa (Tweener) Sensual Succubi
Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
kerflubble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down