Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER Empty Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 pm

As a fog descended over the entrance ramp of the AFW arena, the audience grew silent in anticipation for the next match. However, when the smiley mask of The Shadow Lord GASTER emerged from the darkness of the fog, there were several cheers for the crowd from the fans of the Masked Wrestler, but also some boos, some people not liking the silly character of the girl.

As she made her way towards the ring, she would enter the squared circle, and bring her mic to her covered mouth. Her voice, modulated to be unnaturally deep, would bellow over the PA:

"Some of you in the universe may hate me, and make "boo" sounds all you want, but eventually, all of you will join your brethren in following me in my conquest to trying to take over your puny universe. Now, bring out the next hero to try and fail to defeat me! MWAHAHAHA!"

After finishing her promo, GASTER would take off her hoodie, remaining in her yellow sports bra and yellow wrestling tights, ready for her opponent for tonight's match to come out.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER Empty Re: Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Lizzy's music started to play as the shy maid enter the arena this would be her second solo match after her disappointing lost in her debut she wanted to get a win. Walking to the ring she shyly and meekly waved at the crowd still not used to being in a huge audience. Many of the crowd clapped for Lizzy some saw her debut, the maid would walked up the steps and step between the middle and top rope as she looked at this GASTER.

"hello i am Lizzy its a pleasure to meet you lets have a hard fought and good match." Lizzy said politely and would bow to the yellow girl. she had to keep her maid mannerism in check until the match started. Looking at the girl she would head to her corner to do some stretches before the match turning her back to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:28 pm

"You are one polite hero, aren't you?", the Shadow Lord would taunt Lizzy, not using the mic anymore, but still trying to sound intimidating to the maid.

She would patiently wait for her opponent to get ready for the match, and once the bell would ring, she would go towards the centre of the ring, and would try to grapple with Lizzy in a collar-and-elbow tie-up. From there she would try and push her opponent towards the ropes.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:18 pm

"well of course I am a maid so i must maintain a level of mannerism." Lizzy said sarcastically knowing that GASTER was taunting her or was trying to. The maid would bow again and was ready to start the match. Once the bell rang Lizzy would walk over to GASTER and would grab onto the yellow girl in a shoulder -collar lock up.

Pushing against the other girl Lizzy would fell her self getting pushed back which she was letting happened. "wow your so strong i don't know if i could beat you.." Lizzy said as she was fighting her best to not be shy but she was so embarrassed being in front of the audience. she use to fight in back alleys so she wasn't accustom to the crowd still like her friend Del. Focusing on the match Lizzy would fall back down as she placed a foot onto GASTER's stomach and preform a monkey flip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:58 pm

"Mwahahaha! Maybe you should give in no----WAAAH!", GASTER would try to taunt the shy girl again, managing to overpower her and managing to slowly, but surely, get her towards the ropes. However, Lizzy would prove to be craftier than she appeared, as she would place her foot to the Shadow Lord's stomach, and manage to Monkey Flip her into the air!

GASTER screamed in pain as she took the harsh bump on her back, staying in shock for 3 seconds before finally getting back to her feet. What she didn't know, is how her opponent has thought of following up her attack in the said 3 seconds.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:27 am

Lizzy smiled as she flipped the shadow lord over her, she would rise to her feet and wait for the girl to get up as well. Once the girl was on her feet Lizzy would already be running at her. She had a plan in mind already as she would lifted up into the air retracting her legs into to her chest, Once high enough Lizzy would shoot out her legs towards GASTER going for a drop kick to send the girl back done onto her back as she was aiming on hitting the girls chest with her move.

If she landed her move Lizzy smiled a little and would press her assault on the girl getting up onto her feet quickly. Grabbing onto her legs and would try to put the girl in an early submission move.Twisting the girls right leg around hers Lizzy would try to put GASTER in a figure four leg lock. She kept her eye on the ropes they were close to them but she couldn't gauge how close so she would have to work the other girls legs as much as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:09 pm

As the Shadow Lord got to her feet, she was met with well-planned resistance from her opponent as her feet met GASTER's modest bust with a dropkick, the masked wrester dropping back on her spine with a scream, holding her aching chest.

GASTER wouldn't have time to get onto her feet again, as Lizzy would grab her legs, fold them into a 4 shape, and would force GASTER's leg into her own knee with a Figure 4 Leglock!

"GWAAAAAAAAH!", the Shadow Lord screamed in pain. With her limited endurance, the girl behind the mask couldn't survive submissions for very long in the match, and the Shadow Lord was almost ready to tap out, turning this into her shortest loss ever in a regular match...

...if she didn't remember that the ropes were really close by. After one good push of herself and Lizzy towards the ropes, GASTER would latch on to the bottom rope, the ref easily noticing it, and hoping that her opponent was nice enough to let the Lord go!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Lizzy noticed GASTER scream in pain form her submission move and noticed how she was about ready to tap. If they weren't by the ropes Lizzy might have let the shadow lord go feeling bad. Thankfully for Lizzy's pride the girl had grabbed the ropes and Lizzy would untangled there legs, getting to her feet Lizzy would wait for the girl to get up as she bounced her her feet a little.

"Come on miss are you tired already?" Lizzy said half trying to be polite half mockingly, she would wait for the girl to get up but took a few steps back towards the middle of the ring so that next time she put GASTER in a submission hold she wont have much way to get out.

Lizzy was waiting she wondered how she could weaken the girl more thinking that there were the simple route of beating her to a pulp. Lizzy was still upset about losing her debut to an more experience fight that she wanted to let out steam. However she knew she had to keep her self in check if she didn't want to make a mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:33 am

As Lizzy thankfully released the Shadow Lord from the painful Figure 4, GASTER used the ropes to get to her feet, hearing Lizzy's hlaf-taunt to her:

"Hah! Are you doubiting my power, maid? Still, it seems I have underestimated you myself, and I won't repeat this mistake again!", GASTER would answer back.

Knowing that expectedly rushing in for a move would be a mistake, since Lizzy seemed to be a formidable fighter in her own right, GASTER would figure out a tricky way to get her opponent off of her feet.

She would quickly rush in on Lizzy... but won't attack her in any way, insteadtryingt to rush past her towards the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. If Lizzy tried to take her off of her feet with a clotheline, the Shadow Lord would simply duck under her forearm...

However, on her way back, after rebounding from the ropes, GASTER would run straight at Lizzy, who should've turned by the time she rebounded. From there, once she was close enough, the masked girl would leap at the maid, left arm outstretched as if for a flying clothesline, but instead catching Lizzy with the forearm, spinning around behind her, and then taking her down with her right arm for a Slingblade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Lizzy watched GASTER get up as the shadow lord used the ropes. Hearing the girls words Lizzy smiled a little feeling like she got a bit of recognition since most maids in this league were looked at as fodder for the pros. the shy maid hated that since she knew how to fight and was pretty good at it. When GASTER Came running at her Lizzy attempted a clothesline, when it missed the maid clicked her teeth and turned to face the girl.

Turning just as GASTER was running towards her, Lizzy didn't know what move she was planing till the shadow lord jumped into the air. Lizzy figured it was a drop kick and would try to side step it but saw the girl spun in the air instead of pull her legs in. To little to late for the maid she was hit with a slingblade and fell onto her her back with a gasp.

"ah!" Lizzy yelped as she would be laying on her back, knowing how to fight on the ground tho Lizzy would try to seem like she took more damaged then she did even though her back and chest did hurt form the fall and move. the maid would wait for the right opportunity to bring the shadow lord down to the ground for an other submission move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next