by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER - Page 3 Empty Re: Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 pm

In fairness, Clara felt bad for the slightly cheap tactic under the mask. Even though she used a Shadow Overlord gimmick, she didn't like cheating her opponent out of a victory in a match of skills.

That said, she really liked the improvised line she did just now.

"Are you sure you'll do that before you give up?", she would ask, as Lizzy tried to reach for the bottom rope, but failed to do so, her just just a fingertip away from the rope.

With GASTER noticing that, she would stand up, decreasing the pressure from the hold for a short time, and drag the maid to the centre of the ring!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:13 am

Lizzy groaned out as she was just a finger tip away, her back was hurting quite alot now form the pain of the submission hold. "Ugh you brat...." Lizzy groaned out. She kept reaching for the ropes but then the shadow lord would pull her away much to her dismay.

Being pulled away form the ropes Lizzy whimpered a little knowing it'll be much harder to break out, Just then Lizzy had an idea on how to break out, Standing up on her hands, Lizzy would grab onto one of GASTER's leg while standing on one hand. Lizzy had to act fast so she would pull the girls leg while twisting her body, she hope she could twist the shadow lord and then pull her down onto the mat.

If lizzy was able to pull down GASTER the Maid would start twisting the masked girls leg that she held onto. Lizzy would roll GASTER on her belly and then yank up her leg leg up in a single crab. "Take this!" Lizzy said as she breathed a bit raggedly since her back hurt a lot from the Boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:45 pm

"MWAHAHAHA! Give it up, maid! You can never escape this------WAAAAAH!", GASTER tried to taunt Lizzy, before the maid showed her technical prowess, and yanked the Shadow Lord's leg from under her!

As she rubbed her hurt face, she felt Lizzy grabbing her leg as she locked in a Single Leg Boston Crab!

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", Clara screamed, once again slipping out of GASTER persona as the pain from the previous hold was reignited tenfold. She tried to claw her way as quickly as possible towards the ropes, hoping to get there before Lizzy would be able to drag her back to the middle of the ring!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:29 am

"whats wrong Miss cant take what you can dish out?" Lizzy said as she pulled back. "Maybe you should have stayed by the ropes instead of heading towards center when i was reaching for them." Lizzy said as she felt GASTER crawl to the ropes and would let her get over to the ropes before letting go of her leg.

Lizzy would grab onto the shadow lords arm and pull her up. "want me to give you free shot miss?" Lizzy asked as she looked at the girl while helping her up. Lizzy wasn't confident but she knew this shadow lord was weak to submission holds so that would mean if she can hold a move long enough she could make GASTER tap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:31 am

Lizzy would taunt GASTER, but would allow her to reach the ropes, letting the Shadow Overlord out of the hold in the process.

Under the mask, Clara felt a tint of arrogance coming from Lizzy, between not dragging the girl away from the ropes and helping her to her feet, with no hint of attack. Slightly angry, both at her foe and at herself for being unable to provide good challange to her opponent, GASTER would shove Lizzy away, before walking to the other side of the ring:

"Hah! I don't need your mercy! I am an Overlord of multiple dimensions, you are but a mere maid! A few lucky shots won't change the fact that my victory is guaranteed!, she would say to her, choosing not to use the free shot Lizzy allowed her, and stood prepared for her foe's attack.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 am

Lizzy smirked and decided against her better judgement to play along with the shadow lord. "I may be a mere maid oh shadow lord by my master is the greatest warrior there is and trained me to defeat a impostor of darkness like you. " Lizzy smirked but felt so embarrassed just saying something like that. 'oh god that is soo lame Master please don't be watching this....' Lizzy thought to her self.

Lizzy sighed and would walked around GASTER circling her slowly before she would lock up with the girl. "I will defeat you fake lord of shadows" Lizzy said laughing but was really embarrassed, she couldn't believe she was talking like that but some how it felt fun for her. Lizzy would try to push GASTER back towards the turnbuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 pm

"I-IMPOSTER?!", GASTER said, in surprise, with Clara happy that she managed to get Lizzy to play along with her. No reason to not continue the little story.

"Grrrrrrr...you'll regret these words, maid!", the Shadow Lord would angrily reply before engaging Lizzy in a lock up. WIth how angry she was, she didn't anticipate the force Lizzy would push her with towards the ropes! As such, the Shadow Lord ended up getting pushed towards a corner!

Not eager to lose her momentum to Lizzy, GASTER would knee the maid in the gut, right before she had her back to a corner!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:26 pm

Lizzy smirked as she heard the anger in GASTER words but would continue to push the girl back, the Maid was still not holding back so she was able to push GASTER toward the corner. She was however kneed in the gut and would groan a little. She was held her gut it didn't hurt all that much but she did take quite a beating form GASTER before so she was a little bit tired.

Smirking at GASTER Lizzy looked up at her, "Is that all you have impostor lord?" Lizzy said as she grabbed onto the shadow lords waist. she never done a move like this before she knew it could be really sloppy and hard to pull off. Grunting Lizzy would try to lift up the other girl hoping to bring her into the air and toss her onto the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:17 am

"Grrrrr...I'll show you, maid. You'll be kneeling to me when I'm done with-----YEEEEEEP!", GASTER was a bit upset that her knee didn't do as much damage as she planned, and her foe's taunting didn't help the matter. In fact, it made it worse, as she couldn't consentrate, and was distracted by the time Lizzy grabbed her by her waist, and pulled her closer in.

A moment later, Lizzy would momentaraly lift the Shadow Lord off of her fit to slam her right on her back with a Belly-To-Belly Suplex! GASTER was left in pain as she arched her back over the pain in her abused spine.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:45 pm

After tossing GASTER in a belly to belly suplex. Lizzy would rub her belly after getting kneed in the stomach by the other girl. Lizzy knew that if she let something like that hurt her she would have been in a disadvantage. Looing over to Gaster Lizzy would get ontop of her and hook her leg going for a pin.

"ONE!" the ref counted

Lizzy wondered if GASTER was gunna kick out of this pin. if she did that would give Lizzy more time to put the girl in submission holds. "i guess you really are an impostor aren't you impostor lord?" Lizzy said at GASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next