Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER - Page 5 Empty Re: Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:03 am

As GASTER kept the hold in, she didn't notice Lizzy slowly trying to turn the tables on her! One second, she sat on top of the maid's back, and the next, Lizzy was almost sitting on top of her face!

"ONE!"

With the Shadow Lord's head underneath Lizzy's skirt, she managed to see the maid's panties she wore under her skirt! Under her mask, Clara got red in the face over seeing her foe's undergarments

"TWO!"

The ref screaming for the second count snapped her out, however. Right as the the ref tried to hit her hand on the mat for the third time, GASTER's body would jolt upwards, trying to shove Lizzy of off her!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Lizzy was blushing brightly as she didn't like the fact that GASTER could be looking at her panties. As Lizzy got to the two count she was about to get the three before the girl jolted up. Lizzy would fall jump up feeling GASTER's mask on her butt and would take a few steps blushing softly as she held her ass softly

shit shit she saw my panties Lizzy thought to her self as she didn't like that in fights all she had to do was beat someone up but this was different form regular street fights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:28 am

As GASTER got up, she saw Lizzy's distressed face. She immidiately realized what the problem was (her blush still not disappearing, as she softly whispered

"Sorry...", but also wanted to add: "That's why you shouldn't wear skirts to matches like this...", but thought better of it.

With the match continuing, however, GASTER attempted to get behing Lizzy, getting her into a waistlock, before lifting her up for a German Suplex! Rather than let Lizzy go, she would bridge to try and pin the maid to the mat...

...however, with the position Lizzy was held in, her skirt would drop, revealling her panties not just to the Shadow Lord, but to all the people in the audience!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Being to distracted by her panties being seen, Lizzy was easily grabbed from behind and then flipped up. Getting suplexed hurt her her head but she felt something falling down on her lower region. "NOOOO!" Lizzy screamed out bucking her legs and jumping around trying to break the pin and get out of it.

Her neck was hurting, but she was so embarrassed right now that she couldn't feel much pain. Hopefully she was able to break out of the pin and cover up her self a little blushing.

The crowd and cameras ate it up however as her panties were showing on the big screen in arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Just as ref counted for 1, the Shadow Lord heard the maid letting out a loud "no", as well as the sound of cameras flashing. She was confused for a moment...until she realised that the position of the bridged pin might've caused some indecent exposure for Lizzy!

Getting red in her face, and distracted by the thought, GASTER couldn't keep the pin as the ref hit the mat for the second time, releasing the maid, and rolling away from her to allow her to fix her attire:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!", Clara wildly apologized, not looking to attack her foe to give her a second to recover...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:50 am

Lizzy was blushing wildly as she rolled away. Putting her skirt back in order Lizzy looked at her. "It's..... it's okay miss i should be accustom to this but its soo embarrassing.." Lizzy said as she was still blushing.

Lizzy knew that GASTER broke out of character and had to get her back in it somehow. "Y-you may have found my weakness impostor lord but i will not be defeated by you.." Lizzy said as she tried to laugh.

she was still hating that there were so many pictures of her panties now. she had to focus tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:33 am

With Lizzy forgiving GASTER, as well as getting back into character right after the unwanted exposure, GASTER was all the more eager to do the same: "Mwahaha! I don't even need to exploit that weakness to beat you maid! Soon, I'll make you lay down on the mat for the 3 fated seconds, or make you submit to my power!"

Getting back to right where they left off, the 2 girls would grapple with each other once again, not giving an inch in trying to push her foe towards the ropes!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 am

"Sure about that you wont beat me wannabe lord!" Lizzy smirked as the two locked up and pushed against each other. Lizzy would look at GASTER's mask and would smirk at her. "you really skilled miss GASTER lets try and do this again some day." Lizzy whispered to GASTER low enough for the crowd to not hear.

Lizzy would try to knee the other girl and then put her in a head lock. "got you now Fake lord!" Lizzy smirked as she tried tighten the lock on the girls head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:11 am

After Lizzy both boasted to GASTER, and praised Clara's skills in a quiet voice, Clara smiled under the mask, always happy to make a new friend through wrestling people.

"Mmmhmm!", Clara would make the sound and nod in approval of fighting Lizzy again.

Soon enough, however, as both girls got their heads back into the match, Lizzy would deliver a hard shot to the Shadow Lord's belly!

"GUH!", GASTER reacted, before growling in pain over Lizzy's hands going around her head for a headlock!

She tried to push the maid's hands away from her head and neck, not keen on finding out what her opponent had planned.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Unfortunately, Lizzy was not able to put GASTER in a headlock. The girl kept her hands away, so Lizzy would have to think of a new strategy. Taking a step back Lizzy looked at the shadow lord, as she would lunge at the girl grabbing onto he waist.

Liizzy was going for a bigish move, as she would try to lift up GASTER and throw her over her so she would fall back down onto the ring floor.

knowing she had to put the girl in a submission move so she could win the match. Lizzy would move to GASTER's side

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next