Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy Empty Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy

Post by dragonswill Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Standard match: win by pinfall, submission or pinfall

Lizzy would bounce on the balls of her feet as she was psyching her self up. she had an other match and was ready to get started. Looking to make sure her maid outfit was good and proper she would let out a breath and smiled at her self. "Okay lets do this and win" Lizzy said to her self as she made her way to the entrance of the arena. Once her music started playing Lizzy froze a bit still nervous about fighting in a hug crowd. Shaking her head, Lizzy would rush out and wave at the crowd. she would give her biggest smile and would make her way to the ring.

Once in the ring Lizzy headed to her corner and waited for her opponent to show up. Del told Lizzy not to look up her opponent's but Lizzy only looked up the name to get a gauge at to what her opponent might be. "vamp suzumori... she might be using a vampire gimmick but that's all i can gather form just her name." Lizzy said to her self as she waited.

Back to top Go down

Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy Empty Re: Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:47 pm

It's been a while since the last time Vamp Suzumori had a match in the ring. For the last few months, she was sent to the development center to help out the newer talents, which she agreed to do reluctantly due to a favor. But then, it's over now, and she would like to return to the ring and get herself another win for herself. As far as she's concerned, she had never lost yet during her tenure in AFW.

Clad in her wrestling outfit, Vamp was waiting for her cue to enter the arena. When her music was played from the loudspeakers, she stepped out onstage, revealing herself to the masses. Walking down the ramp, she showed a confident smirk as she headed over to the ring where her opponent was waiting for her.

Vamp Suzumori:

When she finally arrived at the ring, she climbed up the apron and rolled under the ring, entering the ring and walking around for a while before she looked at her opponent, Lizzy. Placing her hands on her hips and tilting her head while looking at her, she then asked her, "So, are you ready? Give me your best shot, because I want my win to be worthwhile..." Winning a match was good, but winning a hard-fought match was even better.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:51 am

Lizzy would look at her foe who came form the entrance as she looked fairly cute. Lizzy wonder if she was a kawaii but hoped not as she wanted a tough fight not a easy win. When the girl came into the ring Lizzy would smile hearing her. "oh yes I'll give it my all vamp don't worry you be sure to do the same to." Lizzy said as she lite her fire and got ready to fight.

Once the bell rang Lizzy would raise her arms up defensively. she was going to test the waters and see how tough Vamp Suzumori was. Extending her hand to the girl, Lizzy was going to offer a test of strength to start things off. Lizzy wasn't the strongest there was but she can handle her self in a test of strength at least for a while. If Suzumori accept, Lizzy would press into the girl and push as hard as she could. "Let's see if who tough you are Miss." Lizzy said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:20 am

Vamp grinned confidently, looking to emerge victorious in this match against Lizzy. When the bell rang, Vamp got into position, preparing herself for a lock up with her opponent. When they finally locked up, Vamp would feel Lizzy pushing against her, and she skidded a few inches back as she took the push.

While she might have a small, petite frame, Vamp actually packed quite a tremendous strength disproportionate to her size. She would resist the push for a while, taking another step back before she went to try pushing back, letting out a grunt as she would try to muster her strength to overpower her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:01 pm

Lizzy would smile at Vamp and lock up with the girl as she was able to push her back a little bit. Just then Vamp would push back and push back she did. Lizzy would take a step back. Before regaining herself, Lizzy would grunt and hold her ground. "nngghh not bad Suzumori you got some strength. " Lizzy said while she didn't believe the small figure was that strong. Lizzy knew she had to weaken Vamp if she would have any kind of chance to win, and she was planing on winning. Letting go of the test of strength Lizzy would hold onto one of Vamp Suzumori's wrist and twist it.

She would go for a wrist lock on the girl, Bending it slightly and twisting it Lizzy would smile a bit. she knew this move would be easy to counter. However she would wait and see when Vamp Suzumori would counter her wrist lock before going for an other move. She just hoped the girl didn't know alot of power moves like the power bomb variants since she knew how painful those moves were.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:27 am

It looked like Lizzy was letting go of the contest of strength and went to grab on Vamp's wrist and twist it, causing the petite vampire to grunt. Having no choice, she turned herself around in order to lessen the pressure from the wrist lock, though by doing so, she put herself in a vulnerable position. Knowing that she couldn't do much while her wrist was twisted like this, she had to come up with a new plan.

After twisting around to reduce the strain from the wrist lock, Vamp would try to reverse it back, hoping to put Lizzy in a wrist lock as well, planning to transition it into a hammerlock, putting Lizzy's hand on her back. Vamp wasn't an expert in this kind of wrestling, being a practitioner of strong-style, but she was knowledgeable enough to try to use it in a match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Lizzy would smile a little as she was able to twist Vamp Suzumori's wrist. Trying to hold her hold on Suzumori, Lizzy would get turned around and placed in a reversed wrist lock before getting Transition to a Hammerlock. "ugh..." Lizzy groaned as she tipped toe hoping to reduce the pain a little. "nngghh...Not bad..." Lizzy moaned. Lizzy would double over, she had a plan to reverse the hammerlock. She would move her arm just right to be able to Pull it up and then twist her self behind Vamp Suzumori and have the girl caught in a Reverse hammer lock.

"i know my way out of some submission moves i hope you dont mind?" Lizzy said as she would let go of Vamp and take a few steps back. She would try to think of other ways to lock Vamp Suzumori in submission moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:30 am

To be fair, while Vamp knew her ways around submission holds such as hammerlock, she wasn't quite an expert in this particular area, and when Lizzy reversed it back, putting Vamp into hammerlock of her own, she let out a grunt, scowling a little before she was released. Vamp took a few steps forward, and she would roll her shoulders in order to relieve the pain a little.

"Heh... just because you know how to do a little holds, you're much better than me?" Vamp asked, turning around to give Lizzy a toothy smile, her fake vampire fangs displayed in full view. "Let's see if you can handle this!" Vamp would come over to Lizzy, looking to plant a kick right into her belly with a back kick!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:00 am

Lizzy smiled at Vamp Suzumori as she shook her arms a little. "oh dont worry miss i know I'm not better then you just for knowing a few measly holds. Only way i would know which one of use is better is when we give our all and there only one clear winner. " Lizzy said smiling at Vamp Suzumori. she would then get kicked in the stomach for having her guard down. "ouf!" she coughed Doubling over.

She would kick her feet off the ground however, Lizzy wasn't going to let Vamp Suzumori get the advantage tho. she would try to tackle the girl down onto the ground. She wasn't going to go easy on Suzumori and was glad the vampire wasn't going to go easy on her either.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 am

Vamp grinned when she managed to land the kick, but her joy was short-lived as Lizzy quickly recovered from being kicked in the stomach before she went to tackle her down into the mat. "Augh!!" She ended up on the canvas, reeling in pain from being tackled by her foe.

Not planning to give Lizzy any chance to one-up her, Vamp would try to grab her by her head with one hand as she would use her free arm to deliver a forearm smash right into the side of her face!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next