Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy - Page 5 Empty Re: Vamp Suzumori vs Lizzy

Post by dragonswill Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:20 am

LIzzy hoped that vamp would let her win but that hope was dashed as the girl would kick out and cause Lizzy to get off her as she looked at her abit annoyed. " you could have just stayed down and i dont know lose." Lizzy said as she she dusted her self off trying to look clean and a proper maid. she would wait for Vamp to get up as she kept her distance not wanting her to attack and get caught off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:35 am

Vamp harrumphed as she heard Lizzy's words. "Hmph! There's no way I'm going to let you win! The victorious one is going to be me!" The petite vampire exclaimed as she would get herself back onto her feet, preparing herself for her next clash with the maid. Distancing herself from Lizzy, she would keep her eyes on her before she closed in again, looking to grab onto her body before attempting to drive her knee into her gut, hoping to leave her breathless with the attack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:30 pm

Lizzy shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Vamp after she said she was going to win. " i don't know about that i think i had you on the ropes for a little bit." Lizzy said teasingly as she felt she was comfortable now. now she can really focus. she watched vamp closely as she wonder what the girl was going to do. getting her body grabbed Lizzy would extend her arms and infront of her just as Vamp coming in for a knee and blocked it by sheer luck. "oh so thats what you were going to do." Lizzy said.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Vamp's eyes widened when Lizzy managed to block her attack, and she glared at her opponent for daring to block her attack. "Y-you...!!" Still, now that she was close to her opponent, Vamp decided to deliver an European uppercut right under Lizzy's chin, hitting her with her forearm, hoping that she could at least stun her opponent with the attack. If her knee strike from earlier failed, then she was banking on this move to work.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:12 am

Lizzy smirked as the girl eyes widen. " oh did you wanted to do something with that- Ngah!" Lizzy would get upper cut by the girl as she would fall backwards and land on her back. lizzy would groaned dazed by that upper cut, her head was spinning. "nnghn...that smarts..." she goaned as she would roll onto her front if Vamp allowed her to do that much and tried to get back onto her feet but was taking a long time her head ringing alot she need time to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Hitting Lizzy with an European uppercut, Vamp managed to send her opponent down, and the petite vampire smirked. Seeing Lizzy rolling herself onto her front, Vamp had an idea. She would stand over Lizzy as she would then step onto the back of her knees before reaching down for her hands, one at a time. From there, she would make sure that Lizzy's legs were wrapped around hers as she would fall backwards, looking to hoist her up and trap her in a Mexican ceiling hold, also known as Romero Special!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Lizzy would recovering form the uppercut. she would rub her chin and shake out the cobwebs. however Vamp was not gunna let Lizzy have much time to recover as she would feel her hands get grabbed and then hoisted up in a Romero special. "ughhahh noo!!" Lizzy cried out shaking her head. she felt her back getting bend back wards in the hold and she prayed with all her might that the crowd couldn't see her panties in this hold. "let go!!!" Lizzy cried out trying to get free. she was getting weared down by this hold, her back was hurting alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:16 pm

Hoisting Lizzy up in the Romero Special, Vamp grinned as she would keep her there for a while. "Haha, what's wrong? Not having a good time up there?" Vamp taunted her opponent, but she knew that she couldn't maintain the hold for too long. Her arms and legs took the most strain from the hold, and she decided that she needed to bring her down in the most satisfying way. After she decided that she already had enough, Vamp would throw Lizzy to the side, hoping that the fall would hurt her as she brought her out of the Romero Special. "There we go!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 am

"ahh damn it!!!" Lizzy whined out as she would shake her head. it was painful being in such a mean hold. "ngnh... let go of me!" she cried out before she would get dropped down onto her side with a loud thud. "gah!" she cried out holding her body she was very sore form that painful hold. "ngh... damn you fake vampire whore..." LIzzy said laying there as she would try to recover abit.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Throwing Lizzy to the side after putting her through the Romero Special, Vamp grinned as she would then get herself back up onto her feet. But then, her opponent said those words, and light disappeared from Vamp's eyes. "F-fake vampire whore??!" She stared at Lizzy in disbelief before her face contorted in anger. "H-how dare you?!!" She bellowed as she would try to deliver a vicious kick at Lizzy's body while she was trying to get back up. Vamp was enraged by the insult, and she wouldn't let her opponent get away with it unless if she apologized.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next