by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER - Page 4 Empty Re: Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:33 am

"TWO!"

As the Shadow Lord collected her strength to recover, she heard Lizzy calling her an imposter lord once again! Getting angrier over the name calling, GASTER kicked out, shouting:

"I'm not an imposter!", just as ref's hand was about to hit the mat for the 3rd time.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Lizzy smirked, as GASTER kicked out and would get up looking at the girl. "You say that but you can't even best a mere maid only an impostor would lose against me." Lizzy said and tried to do a over the top laugh.

bouncing, Lizzy would wait for the shadow lord to get up, Once the girl did Lizzy would jump her hoping to bring her down, as she rain blows onto the girls head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:08 am

"Grrrrrrrrrr...I WON'T LO-----AAAAGH!", GASTER tried to say as she got to her feet, only for Lizzy to jump her, and start raining stiff punches to her head.

Letting through 2 punches before finally covering her head, the girl groaned in pain, but wasn't dazed enough for her to not come up with the plan to get out of the predicament.

As Lizzy continued, the Shadow Lord tried to calculate the right moment for her attack. In between her opponent's punches, GASTER would grab her foe's head, before bringing it closer to her's, and tried to ram her covered forehead into Lizzy's nose to get her off of her with a headbutt!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:44 am

Lizzy smiled as she remember the back ally fights she did with other gang members. she would keep raining done punches before her head got grabbed and was pulled down in a head butt. Her nose taking the blunt of the move Lizzy groaned out and fell off GASTER. She would hold her noses it wasn't broken or bleeding but it hurt like heck.

"I'm going to get you for that little girl." Lizzy said as she got up onto her feet her nose a little red form the head butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 am

"Uuggggghhh...", GASTER groaned after both the headbutt and Lizzy's punches. She didn't expect a thuggish tactic like that from a maid like Lizzy. Was it once again part of training by her master?

As the Shadow Lord got to her feet, she heard Lizzy's threat to her, seeing a trickle of blood going down her nose:

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!", she wanted to say outloud, but held off. She was still playing her character in the ring. This was a match, damages and injuries like that were unavoidable.

Instead, she would seize Lizzy by her arm, and launch her towards the ropes. If the maid rebounded off of them, GASTER's arms would've went to her leg and shoulder to try and flip Lizzy in the air as she tried to slam the maid into the canvas of the ring with a Scoop Powerslam!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Lizzy was steaming, as she was wanted to beat this girl up. However, she would put her self back into a composed nature and would breath slowly. "My apologize miss for my thuggish move, I will try to continue the match in a cool manner and not resort to such brutish moves. " LIzzy said coldly as her eyes still had rage but she was in a calm and collective for now.

"Even if you are an impostor lord I will fight you the way my master trained me." Lizzy said and would be ready however she was grabbed by the GASTER just as she was ready. Being thrown to the ropes and rebounded off of them Lizzy consider a clothesline as GASTER's next move. She was wrong and was thrown over the girl in a scoop Power slam.

"ugh!" Groaned the sliver haired maid. She would arch her back in pain and looked up at GASTER, She was ready for GASTER's next move and waited for the girl to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 am

With GASTER getting the advantage after Lizzy's harsh attack (one which she thankfully apologized for), The Shadow Lord knew she had to press the advantage to keep the maid on her toes.

Flipping the maid on her stomach, GASTER would take a seat on Lizzy's back, get her opponent's arms around her legs, and then take a hold of her face before finally pulling on it, getting Lizzy trapped in a Camel Clutch!

"I'll show you...that I am not an impostor!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

"rraggghh!!" Lizzy groaned out as she was pulled into a devastating Camel clutch. Her arms around GASTER's legs so she wouldn't be able to use them to much. The maid was in big trouble if she couldn't think of a way out of this this hold.

Lizzy's back and neck was burning a little, as she suffered form the camel clutch. The silver haired girl would try to think of a way out and would attempt to prep her self for her next move. She would try to get on her knees to reduce the pain a little hopefully GASTER wont see it happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:11 am

It was a shame for Clara that her mask only allowed for one facial expression on her. But it was an accurate one, as even under her mask, the Shadow Lord smirked as she held the Camel Clutch in. Her victory might not have been too far away at this rate, considering her opponent's screams.

She was so ecstatic about it that she didn't even notice Lizzy planting the first seeds to counter the move, proping herself on her knees, as the maid prepared to counter the Clutch...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:03 am

Lizzy groaned out as she would start to roll her and GASTER over and the put the girl in a sort of match book pin. Lizzy groaned softly still feeling the affect of the camel clutch.

"ONE!"

the Ref started the count as Lizzy smiled holding onto the pin as much as she could but blushed realizve that GASTER could see her panties like that if she wanted to. "shit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next