Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER - Page 6 Empty Re: Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:48 am

With GASTER managing to block the headlock attempt, Lizzy decided to apply a waistlock on the Shadow Lord...

...and before GASTER could even react, Lizzy would lift her up into the air and over her head for a German Suplex!

With the maid releasing GASTER after she did the move, GASTER groaning over her hurt back, Lizzy would walk over to her side, looking to apply a submission move.

Knowing that, at this point, any move could be her last, the Shadow Lord's legs would quickly entangle Lizzy's ankle, dropping her forward with a drop toe hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 am

Lizzy was able to pull off a german suplex thankfully GASTER was pretty light for Lizzy to be able to lift her up like that. Getting to GASTER's side Lizzy would reach for the girl but she caught the maid by surprise. "shit!" Lizzy gasped. she would be on her belly as the shadow lord grabbed her foot, and did a drop toe hold.

Falling on her face Lizzy would growl as she tried to kick at GASTER. she wanted to get away from the girl before she put her in some kind of hold or move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 am

Despite GASTER downing her opponent, Lizzy would still fight back, kicking the Shadow Lord in the leg as she tried to get away:

"Grrr...why you..., GASTER hissed in pain, rubbing her hurt ankle. Despite Lizzy getting fairly close to the ropes, the Shadow Lord wouldn't let her foe get away that easily.

Quickly making her way towards Lizzy, she would catch the maid by her foot and drag her closer. She would then twist her arm in a hammerlock with one hand, while slipping her other hand under her chin, before finally clasping her hands together and turning both girls on their side to trap the maid in a Crossface Chickenwing!

To ensure that Lizzy would remain trapped, she would encircle her legs around the maid's body with bodyscissors, positive that the maid won't have any way to escape!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 am

Lizzy Groaned in pain as she was placed in a cross face chicken wing hold. "Ugh...." Lizzy was in a really bad spot and knew only way out was for a rope break so she would use her free arm to try to crawl to the ropes again hopefully she could endure it for a while. she wasn't liking her chances however the hold was hurting her arm and she needed a way to get out.

Crawling to the ropes Lizzy was getting closer she was almost fingertips away form grabbing on to them. She knew that GASTER wasn't going to to let her get away with a rope break however. So Lizzy would grab onto GASTER's Hand and pull it to her mouth biting on it and hoping she could get the girl distracted by that long enough to grab onto the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am

The Shadow Lord had to commend her opponent for her determination. If she were put in the same hold, she would've likely tapped out by now. But Lizzy was bravely making her way towards the nearest bottom rope, not wishing to submit to GASTER.

Still, all that the masked Lord had to do was roll both herself and Lizzy away from the ropes, to completely steal the last beacon of hope from her opponent.

"Grrrh...won't...let you...get away...from me------GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!", however, it seemed that Lizzy also realized the same thing, with her finding out a way to get the Shadow Lord's attention away by grabbing and biting her hand! GASTER weakened the hold in pain, but held on while gritting her teeth.

It would be too late however, as Lizzy's hand would clearly reach the ropes. GASTER would immidiately let go off her opponent, untangling her feet and arms away from her, rolling away while whimpering over the pain caused by Lizzy's bite.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Lizzy would hold onto the bottom rope as she didn't like biting her opponent, but it was what she had to do in order for her to get out of the hold. Looking at the shadow lord as she rolled away and whimper Lizzy knew that she might have bitten abit to hard.

Getting onto her feet Lizzy would figure she had to finish this match soon as she looked at GASTER. " this is the end for you wannabe shadow lord i will defeat you now!" Lizzy said as she would run after GASTER.

Lizzy would grab onto GASTER head and wrap her legs around on of her arms putting the shadow lord in one of the most painful submission moves Lizzy thought of the Crossfast as she laced her fingers together and pulled back on GASTER's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:37 am

"Grrrrr...no chance I'll lose to...you?"

"...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOOOOOO! LET GO LET GO!!!"

Lizzy approached the Shadow Lord with a claim that she was about to beat her. And, underneath her mask, Clara said to herself, no matter what Lizzy throws at her, she'll fight through it...

...and once the maid applied the Crossface, that's when GASTER realized she overestimated her own endurance a little bit.

Her neck, shoulder and upper back hurt beyond belief after the wear and tear from Lizzy's other holds. Still, the Shadow Lord desperately tried to drag herself and her opponent towards the ropes...but after about 10 seconds of being in the hold, the Masked Lord realised, she couldn't fight through the pain, tapping the mat with her free hand as loudly as possible as a result...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:05 am

Lizzy would feel GASTER try to crawl to the ropes but after 10 seconds the shadow lord would tap the ring floor. the ref called for the bell, and Lizzy would let go of GASTER. getting up Lizzy stretched her neck a little and took afew steps away form GASTER.

"told you id win fake lord." Lizzy said smiling as she groaned softly form the pain she endured in this match. looking at GASTER Lizzy would walk away form the girl and head the back stage tired and sore.

"Good match none the less fake lord see ya around." Lizzy said as she had to act tough but wanted to keep act going wanting to wait back stage to check if GASTER was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:04 am

GASTER moaned in disappointment as the bell rung, making her loss via submission official, with Lizzy acting tough, the Shadow Lord failing to beat the maid. She slowly pushed herself up to her feet, one hand at her sore neck in the aftermath of Lizzy's crossface.

She quietly left the ring, and went back the entrance ramp into the backstage. Losing sucked, but Lizzy did not cheat (even if her bite earlier was a bit of a cheap shot, and likely, was the one thing that stopped the Shadow Lord from winning). She was simply better than her today. But tomorrow was another day. She'd get better in the gym, and, in a rematch, would definitely beat Lizzy.

Winner by Submission: Lizzy Kathrane

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6