Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Things Afoot

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Strange Things Afoot - Page 6 Empty Re: Strange Things Afoot

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:57 pm

“Let ‘em go!” someone from a distance told Alaina, as did a couple of others who wanted to see some big shit go down. Kelly turned to Alaina when she got in the way and glared before turning back to who she was about deliver a reality check to, tossing her back inside.

As Kelly stepped inside and dared the girl to come at her, someone else was watching from a distance. Kelly’s daughter Fate was away from the prying eyes of the public as she was getting ready to do this, albeit she needed a lot of convincing, and developed some more doubts when she saw her mother and Alaina watching. She saw what was going on and looked towards to the girl she was supposed to be facing after what was the current match and asked “What should we do?”

Meanwhile the girl decided to make a go for it, not liking being dragged around. Kelly managed to dodge a swing and move behind her. She looked to apply a full nelson on her and commented “Damn you’re grease bitch.” After a brief struggle she managed to get it applied and started to swing her around.

“Oh my.” Fate commented from where she was watching. Part of her felt like doing something but she didn’t want to get on Kelly’s bad side. “What should we do?” she asked who she was standing beside.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Kelly walked by and Alaina was powerless to stop Kelly. Alaina threw her arms up in the air and sat back. She knew the young woman who had no training was going to be a rag doll against Kelly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:58 pm

The other person didn't seem sure either. Fate looked around and saw where Alaina was. Covering up she went to approach her. While they haven't spoken she does knows of Alaina and heard from her father that Alaina was come by, but didn't know when. "Alaina?" as she started to talk she forgot to introduce herself, but with what was going on it just slipped her mind so hopefully Alaina knew who she was and being more than just part of the crew there.

"I don't like where this is going, someone should do something. The girl mom's wrecking can be a high horsed stubborn idiot at times but she's not that bad, but I have a feeling this could end badly." Fate was pretty much dead on with that comment as Kelly let the girl go, but she had to make a smart ass comment which restarted Kelly's wrath. "She can't keep her mouth shut and mom's gonna end up breaking her." She sees the girl who the unlucky one was facing was actually encouraging Kelly from a distance, which Fate face-palmed. "That's not helping either."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 am

Alaina rolled her eyes a bit when someone approached. "Yes?" Alaina asked before taking a closer look at the woman. It was one of Kelly's daughter's although Alaina was never formally introduced to her.

"Yeah, Kelly is just... I don't know. But we need to do something. I will go pull the kid away and try to step in against her?" Alaina said, thinking of a simple but direct plan.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:57 am

Kelly eventually let the girl go, but as it was expected the one in question couldn't keep her mouth. "Is that the best you've got? I've seen hookers with stronger arms than you." Kelly looks at the girl on her knees, who is breathing kind of heavy despite still talking smack. "Let me guess, you have a friend who knows someone...wait don't tell me, you're that someone, am I right?" Kelly asks, shaking her head, not expecting a response as she turned to leave. "No, but I hear your boy's a repeat costumer" the girl replied.

Hearing her son brought up Kei's eyes widen...the line has been crossed. Before the girl could consider getting away Kelly turned around and grabbed her by the hair and stated "Urge to kill RISING!" For those that knew her, she was very protective of those in her family, though this gal unfortunately not only pressed all the right buttons, but multiple times. She was thrown from the ring and Kelly grabbed a chair, looking to cave this girl's face in, "Maybe this will teach you to shut your whore mouth!" Before she can swing it Alaina managed to get gal out of range, while a couple of other girls that were in the ring earlier attempted to calm her down. One of them was bit older than the rest and a parent herself, so Kelly managed to contain her anger, barely. She was pissed, but managed to realize that breaking that gal's face wouldn't solve anything.

She sat down where she did before and show would continue. Fate was with Alaina as she wasn't sure if she could go see how her mom's doing, or help the other keep miss loudmouth quite and see if she didn't end up having anything fractured or worse. The girl that was out their when this started went up to Kelly and asked her how she was. "I'll be fine...but you know what?" She then waves over that bartender from earlier. "You know on second thought I wouldn't mind getting in there. I can ease up a bit if I have to....That and I kinda want some nachos too please." If Alaina was paying attention to what Kelly just said, while her tone was calm her body language looked like she actually wanted to do.

The guy went to where the group was and asked them if any of them would want to give it a shot. Fate looks a bit concerned. She was new to what was going on here so she didn't know if any of this girls could actually legit wrestle and she was afraid of being picked simply out of relation. She gave a look to Alaina, unsure of what they should do.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Alaina sighed a bit and nodded to the bartender after witnessing the chaos that just happened. She could withstand a lot of punishment for a career wrestling woman, even more than many of the tougher ladies on the AFW roster. She was built and trained to withstand more and if Kelly went off again Alaina would feel better being the one her anger was directed at that some college girls who were here for fun.

"Yeah.... I can step in. I dunno if I am dressed for this though." Alaina said looking at her jeans, t-shirt and sneakers as she shrugged. "I do have a few things in my car if you don't mind giving me time to change?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Fate shrugged a little "I don't think that will matter much here but I can if you want. When Fate came back she peaked at where her mother was at. She didn't look like she was going to be taking on anyone or anything...if you don't count the nachos she ordered, though she looked around wondering where Alaina went, figuring she should share these.

"Er, I don't think eating and wrestling would be a good idea" as she makes Alaina aware of what's happening as stuff in the ring is going on. She wondered if Alaina had a backup plan

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Alaina came back in and was wearing a leopard print one piece swimsuit she used to wear in the ring and used for training now. Given the environment and oil wrestling nature of things she had no boots, kneepads or elbow pads. Fate seemed to be pacing about and reminded Alaina of a chicken with its head cut off moving about aimlessly. "Hey, are you OK? If Kelly is content at the table I will step in against whoever to let the show go on. I won't lose my mind either and will go easy. I know people are here for a good time not a competition so I will pull my punches." Alaina said, her muscular 165 pound frame on clear display now.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:45 am

Almost everyone left was already paired up and the older one from earlier, who Fate thought would have been a good choice for Alaina to pair up with was out there currently. Anyone else who was free was keeping the mouthy one at bay. As Fate tried to figure something out she found a mask laying out in the open. She looked at it and sighed. Going back to Alaina with it half way on she tells her "I guess I do it. The extent of my athletic background is basketball. I haven't done anything wrestling wise ever except for rope running a time or two so please try not to murder me." She looked pretty nervous but knew this was pretty much the only option. "I'll follow you lead" Fate informs her as she puts the mask down all the way. She looks at a small mirror nearby and says to herself 'Oh lord please help me through this.' She did trust Alaina, and part of her hoped she she wouldn't be all bad. It wouldn't be right for her to be one of Kelly's offspring and not have at least something wrestling wise come naturally, even if it completely unexpected.

It looked like they still had some time before they would go out there. "So...uhm...what did you want to do?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:45 am

Alaina could tell Fate was nervous. "Just follow my lead and I will make ya look good all right?" Alaina said as she got herself ready.

As the match started off Alaina moved in to grapple, giving instructions to Fate quietly. Alaina helped tell Fate what to do and how to do it, helping her as needed. The match opened with a couple quick snapmares by Fate and a chinclok followed by a snap suplex! Alaina did her best to play up the pain she was in as she took each move.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content