Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strange Things Afoot

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Strange Things Afoot - Page 12 Empty Re: Strange Things Afoot

Post by Maxy Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:50 am

Given who she was, normally Kelly would be down to go at it pretty much anytime. Though with what Fate said, she could process that there was wisdom in those words. Throwing a heavy ball down a lane isn't that big of a deal. Driving, or even wrestling, is a completely different subject. "Tomorrow sounds like the way to go" Kelly mentioned without any objection to doing it later. In the mean time, she was fine to finish the current game they were playing, as well as any more they opted to play afterwords, though both Fate and Kelly both knew they wouldn't and shouldn't be out all night. They would kept going until Alaina would suggest they pack it in for the night.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:11 am

"Okay, that is fine. I mean we can finish this game and maybe after another game of bowling I'll be better? I doubt it though." Alaina said with a laugh. "But we will head home after, and get us some rest. If we have a lot of work to do tomorrow we will really need our rest tonight." Alaina added.

She was not much of a bowler and more than happy to head out after two games. Alaina was also tired, and if she were going to spar with Kelly she knew she would need all the rest she could get!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Fate wanted to do some more, but since it looked like Alaina wanted to call it after this one she didn’t object to heading out as well. During the night while the others were sleeping, Fate couldn’t help but wake up a couple of times, thinking about what all happened during the evening prior. The fact that she got a small, but big taste of what a career in wrestling is like, was becoming a bit more difficult to accept after the fact. She knew there was no obligation of continuing with it, but given how both her parents are still involved with it, and that her brother went to Japan to see if he can take thing a bit farther than being a local part-time indy guy, which he was doing well with that so far, she felt like the path she was going down and planned for suddenly felt foggy.

She left her room, wanting to take to someone about how she felt. She didn’t want to wake anyone, but it was a feeling she felt like she had to talk about to at least calm it enough so she could get back to sleep. She peaked in on where Alaina was sleeping and quietly called out to her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:59 am

Alaina was in a small guest room, and it hadn't taken her long to fall asleep. Alaina was asleep before long, but found herself waking up to someone calling out to her. "Mmm.... what's going on?" Alaina said quietly as she was a bit disoriented from being called out of her slumber. Alaina looked around and saw Fate there and shook her head, trying to fully wake up once more. "Oh hey Fate, is everything all right?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 am

Fate apologized for waking Alaina, but she mentioned that something was bothering her and asked if Alaina had a moment to talk about it. If she did then Fate would come in and sit beside her before explaining what was on her mind. Pretty much before tonight she knew where she wanted to go with life, but given how things went down she was worried that she might uncontrollably be pushed in a different direction. To her, which Kelly once mentioned it as such, wrestling had its moments where it felt like a powerful drug with both benefits and drawbacks, with the latter being the most noticeably a good chunk of the time. While she knew it wasn't always the case, she didn't want to go down the path of a wrestler. But with what little bit she felt of it today, and what all happened then, she felt like this was the beginning of her possibly being sucked in, and before she can blink she's in a cage with someone twice her size. She didn't hate those who do it, but the fact that her mother, by some miracle, is still alive and active, albeit not as active as she use to be and finally able to manage her time more responsibly, and her brother and gal moving away to try to make a big run out of it, she couldn't help shake the fact that wrestling was homewrecker of a profession. Compared to Kelly, Alaina was still young, but as someone who has had some time under her belt, and being in the ring with Kelly as well, she felt like someone who could be approached about it. She was starting to feel uncertain about her plans to play basketball at the collegiate level as a number of schools have shown interest in her. Would she be throwing away her future for a never thought of wrestling career, or what some have teasefully referred it as the family business when it came to her family. With the fogginess her brain felt it was distracting and starting to feel a bit painful. Of course the paths Kelly and Alaina took to get to where they are right now are different, and pick a hanful of other wrestlers world wide, odds are their respective paths wouldn't mirror either, but she hoped Alaina could say something that would make sense to her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:56 pm

Alaina listened, silently nodding as she took it all in. A lot of what Fate said was absolutely true. It was a hard lifestyle to adjust to complete with plenty of ups and downs. Alaina took a deep breath and began to speak once she figured out what she wanted to say. "The only one who really knows what is best for you and knows what you want to do with your life is you Fate. No one else can tell you. Wrestling is a crazy world with plenty of mountains and valleys. Ups and downs. I like it and if it is something someone wants to do I encourage it. However, I only encourage it if they are sure it is for them. If there is any doubt or restraint in your mind about it there is nothing wrong with doing something different in your life than what your family chose to do. If they are happy with their choice and you are happy doing something else entirely then that is all that matters."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:46 am

Fate took in what Alaina said. Part of her wasn't sure if Alaina got what she meant. Fate knew what she wanted to do, but her concern was what if something in side her makes her do something completely different and no matter how hard she tries to fight it wrestling's gravitational pull sucks her in and she feels like there's no way out. She does understand what Alaina was saying, but she rewords her thought to Alaina as such. When she finishes getting that out she adds "I understand what you're saying, but I worry that something might stop me from thinking and acting clearly. Maybe I'm worrying too much about it, but given how big of a part it's been in my family's life can you blame me?"

After taking a moment to breathe she asks "If you don't mind me asking, was this always what you wanted to do? Was there ever anything else at a point where you thought of doing something different?" She was curious about what brought Alaina to do this wrestling thing. Of course she knew people's goals can change, but for Alaina to say what she just did, Fate couldn't help but wonder if this was Alaina's first choice of what to do with her life when she got older.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:09 am

"Not even close. I always loved competitive sports while growing up but at the time it didn't seem like a viable option for a career. I was a nurse for a few years before I saw a show live and felt a pull towards it. I sort of went out on a limb and it ended up paying off. It is hard to explain but when I went in, I made sure I was all in." Alaina answered as she looked over at Fate.

"What worked for me may not work for someone else. For you to know what to do you just need to know what is the best for yourself. No one else can answer that for you, its just something you know."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:35 pm

It was interesting to find out that Alaina did something else before getting involved with wrestling. “Since you mentioned it I guess it makes more sense you being here and helping mom out.” She understood the part about being pulled towards it, which was something she thought, could happen. “I’ll admit it was something I felt last night, being pulled towards it. But I didn’t feel trapped or obligated beyond that, but you know what I mean how it feels like ignoring it could be challenging, after all mom’s done that pretty much forever. At least she’s not pressuring me to pursue it as well” she mentioned confidently. “Though I bet finding out me trying it to an extend made her smile a bit…and maybe gave her some ideas, but yeah I’ve never felt like I have to do it because of her, but I’m sure you get how it can be difficult at times not to think about it…Guess I’m starting to sound like a broken record sorry, but thanks for listening.”

She was about to get up, but stopped. “Before you head back, I don’t suppose we could shoot a little? Maybe you might find out a little more about me, who knows when that might come in handy.” From their conversation she knew Alaina was into combat oriented sports, but since she took part in something her mother and Alaina were in it felt right to ask Alaina to experience something she liked doing and was attempting to pursue.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:10 pm

"Yeah, we can do that if you like. I am a bit worn out but I am up for it!" Alaina said as she stood up, stretching a bit. While she was here she figured any help she could give would be good. Alaina wasn't sure what to expect but she never knew what to expect from her friend or her family in Canada.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content