Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Hearing Mio's soft apology melted Eirina's heart a bit, but that didn't stop her from squirming. Then, she felt the girl letting go of her arms, much to her relief, but that relief was cut short when Mio started to shift herself backwards, first to her lower half, and then to one of her legs.

"N-no..." Eirina realized what kind of set up this was, and tried her best to buck her legs in an attempt to break free from Mio's entrapment. "No, no!! Let me go!! Bad Mio-chan!! You're not cute!! Let me go, now!!" Eirina cried out, ordering the girl to release her as she tried to shake Mio off of her. She had to get away as quickly as possible, or else she might be in a serious problem.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Eirina was squirming hard under her and Mio had to make sure she didn't slip of the woman or something. Thankfully her opponent seemed to be panicking to notice that her other leg wasn't really hindered to kick her or something. That brought her to the next step of her plan.

Shifting herself to the out side of Eirina's straddled leg, Mio would attempt to trap the limb between her own arms and legs, while slowly stretching it to split her opponent's legs a little. From there, she'd tighten her legs around Eirina's captured leg and began to wrench it a bit by bit in the kneebar!

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Eirina continued squirming as Mio put her in a kneebar, trapping the doctor's leg in between the girl's own legs and then securing the leg with her arms. "Ngguuuah... no! No no no!! M-Mio-chan, l-let me go!!" Eirina cried out as she attempted to forcefully pull her leg back, but stopped herself in fear that she might end up injuring herself.

"Uuuuu... this isn't cute at all..." Eirina whined childishly. "Nggh... bad Mio-chan! Bad girls get tickled!!" She said before she attempted to make Mio weaken her hold by trying to reach out to the girl's leg in her effort to try tickling her leg, which was kind of ineffective, considering that the girl was wearing shoes.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:34 pm

"Mmnhh..." Mio let out a soft purr as she hugged the leg of Eirina tight against her body, seemingly finding a sensation that gave her comfort or something. Her opponent, however, obviously wasn't keen on just being on the receiving end of her move. Eirina's fingers reached for one of her legs, and began to tickle her skin to make her squirm a bit.

"Nnngg...!" the raven haired girl whined, the tickling wasn't really enough to make her laugh considering the position, but it did became an annoyance. This was also preventing her from going through with her initial plan to follow up the kneebar, but Mio would try to improvise. She pulled her legs up a bit, trying to keep it out of reach from Eirina's hands, while wrenching the captured leg a bit harder as a retaliation. Then without a warning, Mio would slide down as she shifted the hold a bit, aiming to bump her crotch against Eirina's! Given that she's wearing more clothing on her nether region compared to her opponent, she probably would have a bit of advantage with that she's going to to the woman.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:08 am

Now that Mio's leg was out of her reach, she could only reach out futilely, unable to tickle the girl's leg anymore. Then, she let out a squeak when Mio bumped her crotch against hers.

Due to her only wearing bikini bottoms, she was in a disadvantageous position. "Auuuuuhhh... h-hey, stop it, y-you...!" Eirina was squirming as she felt the sensation of her barely-covered sex being rubbed against the fabric of Mio's short shorts.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:04 am

Mio let out a soft purr as she felt her crotch pressed against Eirina's. If only there weren't any clothes preventing a direct contact between their sexes like right now, that'd be perfect. Alas, she had to make do with what's available at the moment. Glancing at Eirina meekly, Mio hugged the captured leg of the woman a bit more as she began to move her hips, humping her opponent's womanhood. She didn't quite wrenching the limb as hard as before as the shift of her hold has moved towards less pain and more stimulation at the moment.

"Mmmm..." she purred again, rolling her head back a bit, her cheeks blushing as she felt the sensation of her crotches rubbed against Eirina's.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:08 am

The sensation of having her bikini-clad crotch grinding against Mio's was starting to drive her crazy. Knowing that she had no way out of this, Eirina had no choice but to accept this for the time being.

"Nnnnh... M-Mio-chan..." Eirina moaned as her arousal started to peak up. She threw back her head, closing her eyes shut as she started to drown in her own pleasure. "Nnngh... aaaahnn... f-faster..." Eirina urged Mio to move faster as she started to lose control over herself.

Not wanting to be one-upped by the youngster, Eirina would also attempt to hump her crotch against Mio's, hoping to at least bring her down with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:21 am

Even though there were layers of clothes between her sex and Eirina's, Mio was definitely feeling the pleasure. She moaned as well, her pace gradually picking up although it's arguable whether she's doing it on her own or going along with what her opponent said. Indeed, it looked like Mio was also losing herself in her little world of pleasure, humping Eirina's sex without any care in the world, her eyes closed.

"Mmmhh... O-oohh...!" she let out as Eirina began to hump back, and responded with a harder grinding. The crowds weren't really sure how someone that didn't really give the vibe of a hentai fighter at the start could actually being quite bold, but they certainly didn't give a damn. Cheers for both Mio and Eirina resounded in the arena, urging each other to reach their orgasms.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:51 am

"Mmmgghh!! Aaahhhn!" Eirina's moans were louder than before as Mio grinded against her sex harder, her cheeks flushing. She would respond to that by doubling her own effort, humping her own groin against Mio's intensely.

Eirina could hear the cheers of the crowd urging them to bring each other to an orgasm. She would renew her effort, this time alternating between hard grinding and gentle rubbing, hoping to make quite a show for all to see.

"Aahn... M-Mio-chan... mmh... I... nngh... wanna see you c-cum!!" Eirina told the girl. She wanted to bring the girl to the peak of her arousal even though her own bottoms had started to turn damp due to her own leaking pussy juices!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:05 am

Mio kept moaning and humping Eirina while being barely responsive to the woman's words or the crowds cheering. Her arousal was building up for sure, but one couldn't really tell who'd cum first in this trib contest. Naturally, the lesser clothing on Eirina would be considered a disadvantage for the woman, but she seemed to be more refined with her grinding compared to her younger opponent.

"Ohh... y-yess... m-moore..." Mio kept mumbling mostly to herself, her grip on Eirina's leg tightened a bit as she's driven closer and closer to her own climax, although she now had to use one arm to support herself. The crowds were now getting as loud as they could too as the battle of who's going to make the other wrestler reach their first orgasm was drawing to an end!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next