Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Eirina felt that Mio was trying to struggle under her, which wouldn't do! Considering that she had yet to restrain those hands of hers, Eirina felt that she needed to remedy this as quickly as possible. So, she would lift herself up a little, giving the girl a breathing space for at least two seconds before dropping herself back onto her, as if trying to flatten the girl under her weight.

"Now, now, don't struggle, will you?" Eirina cooed, rubbing those pillowy tits of hers against Mio's cute face. She would try to pin her hands down to the mat so that she wouldn't be able to use those hands to offer more resistance!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Mio felt Eirina's body lifted up, but before she could try rolling the woman over, she was once again pushed down by her opponent's weight! The raven haired girl let out a muffled yelp, her body bucked once in reaction. Her arms were pinned this time by Eirina, and she was once again subjected to the breasts rubbing by the woman who once again smothered her!

"Mmmm... mmmm...!" Mio let out more muffled noise as she squirmed cutely under Eirina again, unable to do anything else at the moment with the bigger wrestler using her weight and gravity to keep her pinned.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:51 pm

Eirina would continue smothering Mio's cute face for quite some time, cutting off her source of oxygen for quite a while before finally getting up. She knew that the crowd wanted more in this match, and she wouldn't want to make the match dull and uneventful. So, she would get up and sit on Mio's belly, straddling her.

"Now... I wonder what to do next?" Eirina pondered aloud as she would bring her hands to Mio's chest, massaging those perky tits of hers through the fabric of her top. She wanted to know her reaction upon having her body molested in such a way. "C'mon, Mio-chan... lemme hear your cute voice more~" She said, trying to get a reaction out of Mio as she fondled her breasts.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:58 pm

Eirina allowed her to breathe again after a while, and Mio would gasp immediately as she felt some breathing space. Panting on the mat, the raven haired girl's face was red from the lack of oxygen... and the feeling of Eirina's soft breasts rubbed all over her features. There was no denying that it was a great sensation, although it left her breathless and vulnerable to her opponent.

Mio then felt the hands of Eirina kneaded her breasts through her crop top, and she began to writhe around under the woman, eyes half closed, her cheeks remained red. "Nnnn~" she purred, not really showing resistance to what Eirina did.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Eirina had to suppress her shudder as she heard Mio's sweet voice upon being molested. She would continue fondling her breasts, this time trying to stimulate the girl's nipples through the fabric of her cropped top. She wanted to hear more of her voice, and she'd like to have the crowd listening to her sweet, cute voice.

"Aw, don't be shy," Eirina purred. "Let it out. Here, have some more~" She would tease Mio's nipples some more, brushing those nubs of hers with her thumbs as she continued kneading those perky tits. She hummed in delight as she wanted to hear more of Mio's voice. She would rub her own backside against the girl's belly while massaging Mio's breasts.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 pm

"Nnnhh... aahm...!" Mio let out a louder moan this time, although she's not exactly following Eirina's words as it's more of a natural reaction to what the woman was doing to her body. "Nnhiiihh..." her body tried to arch a bit as Eirina toyed with her nipples, the hardened buds which was not protected by a bra since she didn't wear one under her top.

Her hands then reached for Eirina's wrists, trying to stop the woman's stimulation, while she also bucked herself a few times to make in as uncomfortable as possible for her opponent. There wasn't much she could do in this position, but it'd probably better than just let Eirina completely had her way with her...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Eirina was enjoying herself molesting her younger opponent, but her enjoyment was a little disrupted by the girl grabbing her by her wrists and starting to buck herself, much to the doctor's annoyance. "Hey, stay still, will ya?" Eirina grumbled as she tried to wrest her wrists free from Mio's grab. "C'mon, fighting back isn't cute at all!" She complained.

In doing so, she would stop molesting Mio's breasts, and she would lift herself off Mio's body and was on her knees as she tried to free her wrists from Mio's hold

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Mio managed to force Eirina to stop groping her breasts and lift herself off her, but she was still anything but in the safe zone. Showing a timid, but rather determined expression, she'd try to pull her opponent to the side so she wouldn't be under the woman anymore.

If she could manage to get both of them on their sides, then one of her legs would try to place itself above Eirina's side. She might not have enough strength to pin the woman down like that, but perhaps she could shift around and get herself on top of Eirina if the woman didn't stop her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Now that Eirina was no longer sitting on Mio's belly, the girl managed to pull her to the side, which would remove her from her dominant position. Letting out a grunt, Eirina then complained, "Hey, this isn't cute at all!!" She had to move fast, or else Mio would capitalize on this chance and put her in a disadvantageous position.

Unfortunately for Eirina, she was indeed put into a disadvantageous position by Mio when the black-haired girl put a leg above her side. "H-hey! Don't do that!" Eirina cried out, but it was too late. She tried to push Mio away from her, but due to her position, her attempt to push her younger opponent off of her might be a tad ineffectual. "Bad Mio-chan! Bad!!" Eirina admonished the girl, expressing her displeasure.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:42 pm

"Sorry..." Mio let out softly as Eirina called her bad, while attempting to get herself on top of the woman after she managed to turn her to her side. The raven haired girl was seemingly quite focused at the task at hand, her expression remained plain.

Should she manage to straddle Eirina, then Mio would let go of the woman's arms, so she could shift herself backwards until she was sitting on her opponent's lower half, then a bit further to straddle one of Eirina's legs. This position wouldn't give her as much control over the woman, but it was a necessary step to set up the move she had in mind.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next