by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:34 am

"Now then... what should we do next?" Eirina said as she held both Mio's legs. Then, she would spread both legs in order to get the girl's sex exposed as she lift both legs. "Hmm... give me a sec, dear, let me take off my boot first," she said as she attempt to take off her right boot, though with some difficulty because she couldn't use her hands to unlace the boot because those hands were still holding both Mio's legs by her calves

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 am

Eirina seemed to preparing for something as she spread Mio's legs and took her boot off. The raven haired girl kept squirming, wanting to free herself before her opponent could do whatever she had in mind. The position didn't really give her much to work with, however, so She'd try kicking pulling her legs a bit and kicking them hard, hoping to shake Eirina a bit and maybe made the woman's grip on her legs slip. "Nngh!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Due to Eirina being too busy trying to remove her boot, she was unable to stop Mio's attempt to buck her legs. "Hey! Stop moving, will you?" Eirina complained indignantly, and despite her attempt to keep her grip on the girl's calves, she finally had to relent and let go of her legs. Grunting, she looked at her opponent, seemingly a little annoyed before attempting a different approach to keep the girl from moving to the ropes.

Instead of grabbing her legs, Eirina would move to sit on Mio's back, planting her bikini-clad butt on the girl's back. "Too naughty! You're not going to get a present from Santa this year!" Eirina said as if it was the most horrifying threat she could come up to the girl before attempting to use a hold that she rarely used before; the camel clutch.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Mio managed to force Eirina to release her legs with her squirming, and she'd start going for the ropes again, ignoring the woman's whining. However, that only seemed to make her opponent put a more serious effort to ground her, as Eirina would then sit on her back!

"Ah!" Mio whined and tried to keep going, until her opponent pulled her arms back and applied the camel clutch to her. "Auugh... n-no..." the smaller girl would keep struggling, although her resistance was lesser than before due to the position she was in.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:45 pm

Eirina laughed. This time, her laugh sounded oddly sinister, as she had decided to torture the girl a little for defying her instead of listening to her like a good girl should be. She would apply more pressure in the camel clutch, and she would make use of her own weight as she sat on the back of the girl while applying the clutch. Still, she did not forget that this was still a hentai match, and the crowd was demanding her to give them something worth the tickets they paid for, and she swore that some of the audience started booing her for not giving them what they wanted!

So, she would loosen her hold a little, still holding Mio's chin with one hand as her other hand moved to the girl's chest. She would start molesting the girl's breasts as she continued applying the camel clutch, even though the pressure was lessened a little due to one of her hands had to move down to fondle the girl's small tits!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Mio grunted in the hold as Eirina straining her drained body, the woman's laugh seemed to make her intent of punishing her became pretty clear. Oddly enough a part of her seemed rather turned on as she once again became helpless in her opponent's grasps. Previously it could be argued that it's because Eirina was also stimulating her in the hold, but at the moment she could feel the tiny bit of excitement inside her despite being struggling in the predicament.

Eirina then decided to mix things up a bit, loosening the hold an used her other hand to grope her breasts. Mio moaned, feeling a shudder running on her back at the mixed combination of pain and arousal. If the other holds before this was more dominant on the pleasure side due to Eirina stimulating her sex, at the moment it's quite balanced, which made it quite dangerous to her already sensitive body. "Oohh... mmm..."

Even the audience couldn't really tell if she was groaning in discomfort or moaning from the stimulation.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Still putting Mio in the one-handed camel clutch, Eirina would continue massaging the girl's breasts, kneading and fondling the girl's small tits. Then, she would move to pinch one of Mio's nipples through the fabric of the girl's top, tweaking it as if turning a dial. While putting the girl in pain and pleasure combo, Eirina would lean forward and start blowing warm breath to the girl's ear.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:17 pm

"Hyeee~!" Mio couldn't help but to squeal as Eirina pinched her nipple through her top and twisted it like a radio switch. She tensed up slightly and shuddered visibly as she felt the woman's breath on her ear. "Hnyauu...!"

Her arousal was only stirring more and more, however, to the point she's starting to get a little wet again between her legs despite the lack of direct stimulation to her sex! Her cheeks were blushing red, shame was washing her as she's now just a plaything in Eirina's hands, and yet she couldn't help but to get excited from her predicament! "Oooh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 01, 2017 7:43 am

"Now then... what do you want, dear?" Eirina whispered to Mio's ear as she continued tweaking the girl's nipple while still applying the hold on her. "Do you want me to make you cum like a good girl, or do you want me to punish you for being a naughty girl?" For emphasis, she would pinch the girl's nipple while applying more pressure on her hold, even though she could only do so with one hand.

At the same time, while sitting on the girl's back, she would rub her bikini-clad butt on the girl's back, as she was starting to feel her arousal peaking up as well.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon May 01, 2017 8:35 am

"H-hiii..." Mio shuderred again as Eirina pinched her nipple her body felt like a big erogenous zone now, being turned on with every little thing the woman did. Even the rubbing of Eirina's butt on her back was turning her hotter and more bothered. Even if she just came twice a while back, her body seemed to be left wanting for some more!

"H-haa... m-more..." Mio mumbled unwittingly, seemingly unable to decide if she wanted another orgasm or punishment as both idea seemed equally good to her. All she wanted at the moment was just more of this blissful sensations!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next