Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 8 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:12 pm

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

Once the ref's hand hit the mat for a second time, Navi smiled, feeling that the match was just a second from being over thanks to her taking care of all the potential threats to the pin being broken...

Melody, meanwhile, didn't get a good shot of the pin, with it being obstructed by the ref. Although she didn't agree with her partner's tactic of raking of the eyes, she grew restless with each millisecond of the pinfall. With how close to 3 the count was getting, her eyes were focused on all she could see of Belinda and Navi, slowly coming to the realization that the match might be over!

"THR----!"

...and then the one thing Navi didn't take care of interfered, Chelsea dropkicking her into her back, and getting her away from Belinda, successfully breaking the pin!

With Melody so focused on the pin, she didn't notice the red-head until she entered the corner of her eye. But when Melody got into the ring, Chelsea has already broken the pin. She had a different aim in mind right now. She ran straight at Chelsea, with the red-head slipping out of the ring. Melody gave chase for a bit to ensure that both members of Blazzing Blizzard wouldn't attack Navi.

Meanwhile, Navi was still recovering from Chelsea's dropkick. Her back hurt, but she tried to find her way to her feet, hoping to get there before Belinda, though it seemed she was unlikely to succeed...

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi - Page 8 Empty Re: Blazzing Blizzard vs Melody and Navi

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:20 am

Belinda struggled in the pain but couldn't get free with the hold that Navi had on her tights. The blond shook her head and squirmed as the third count would come at any moment and she couldn't figure out how to get out of this, but to her surprise there was then a yelp of pain and the pin was broken off.

The Swede rolled away a bit from Navi and gasped out, moving up to a seated position as she saw Chelsea, she'd saved her from defeat...well them. Followed by Melody chasing Chelsea out of the ring, the Swede would pant out as she would move up towards her feet and attempt to head after Navi.

Looking to to take a hold of Navi by her hair and would try and pull her up to her feet! " Come here!" Belinda shouted out in a commanding tone as she would try and drive a knee up into Navi's abs! Then proceed to try and shove Navi's head in between her thighs and wrap her arms around that waist. Looking to lift Navi up and roll her up onto her shoulders before trying to slam the fellow blond down onto the mat with a quick powerbomb!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Chelsea rolled out of the ring and looking back in noticed that Melody was giving chase. Chelsea could try and take her straight up but she knew she needed to keep watch of the match in case it remained in Navi's favor and getting into a fight on the floor wouldn't be good for. Si instead she hopped over to her side with her hands up.

"Head to your own corner. If you keep chasing me ill drop you and make sure you aint going to be helping your partner." She said in her best effort to be intimidating waiting to make sure Melody would do just that or if she would head off to her corner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:50 am

Navi would fail to get back to a standing base before Belinda seized her by the hair. Cringing over her scalp burining in pain, the French blonde was forced to her feet by the Swede, before having a stiff knee shot into her stomach by her opponent. Navi doubled down, unwillingly helping Belinda to execute what she had in mind, as she shoved Navi's head between her thighs, lifted Navi off of her feet into the air, and Powerbombed her opponent!

Navi screamed in pain, both from the move, and from it mixing with the aftermath of Belinda's cross-legged Boston. She laid on the canvas, arching her back in pain, having no power to get back to her feet nor fight back against the opposing blonde at the moment...

Melody didn't plan to chase Chelsea for long, hoping to get the red-head to get back to her corner to ensure she won't double team Navi, until suddenly, Chelsea just stop, trying to intimidate the green-ette to stop chasing her. Under normal circumstances, Melody would've likely backed away, but to her, Chelsea's intimidation sounded more like a challange: "I'd like to see you try..."

However, the next moment, Melody heard the slam of the mat, as well as a scream of agony from her friend. After a momentary glance at Chelsea, she turned away from the red-head, and tried to run back to her corner to ensure her partner could tag her in the moment she can.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:59 am

Belinda slammed Navi down onto the mat with the mighty powerbomb, driving the fellow blond back first into the mat with and impact that shook the ring a little. The Swede would pant out as she'd stand over Navi for a second or two, before she would attempt to reach down and take a hold of Navi by her blond hair. Looking to pull Navi up into a seated position...

The young Northman would take off running towards the ropes, bouncing off of them as she'd build up more momentum, coming running towards the seated Navi and attempting to drop down into a dive of sorts. Looking to come and crash her forearm right into Navi's chest with that built up moment for one of the Swede's signature moves. The Milky Way Special, a quick and nasty sliding D right to Navi's chest!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:53 am

Navi groaned as Belinda once again pulled her to a seat, obviously trying to follow it up with a move. However, at the moment, Navi was still preoccupied with the pain in her spine after the Powerbomb.

However, she saw the Swedish Blonde running towards the ropes, rebounding from them, and launching towards Navi. Correctly timing the moment, Navi would duck low, practically dropping herself to the mat, to avoid Belinda's forearm slamming into her chest!

After (hopefully) dodging the move, Navi would turn her head towards her corner. Seeing Melody just getting to the apron, she would rush towards her corner. The green-ette realized what was going on, and outstretched her hand, hoping that Belinda wouldn't interfere with Navi tagging herself out!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Belinda slide in and attempted to hit that sliding D but instead she met nothing but air. She clicked her tongue as she looked over to see Navi scurry off as fast as she could towards the corner. 

The Swede clicked her tongue yet again as she didn't have the time to stop her. Instead she pushed herself up towards her feet and readied herself in a wrestling stance as she looked on at the green haired girl. " Come on then!" She shouted out and gestured for Melody to come at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

Eager to get back into the match after chasing Chelsea, Melody nodded at Belinda and jumped over the ropes, with Navi rolling underneath for the ring apron.

With both women prepared to fight, Melody would rush straight at Belinda! However, rather than grapple with her, or try to hit her with something as she ran, Melody would actually duck underneath whatever Belinda had planned, and stop nearby...

...only for Melody to jump and flip in the air, aiming a Pele Kick at Belinda's head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:06 am

Belinda came forward as she was about to meet Melody, looking to take the green haired woman down and do Blazing Blizzard right by starting hers and Chelsea's new tag team off the right way. 

Though the two of them move forward, as Belinda was about to try and go in for a standard lock up against Melody, the green haired woman ducked out of the way and then jumped up and hit Belinda right in the head with that nasty Pele Kick! Knocking Belinda's head for a loop and sending Belinda crashing down onto her side on the mat, cradling her skull.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:52 am

As Melody got back to her feet, she saw Belinda cradling her aching skull in her head, her Pele Kick doing a wonderful job to get her an upper hand in the current situation:

"If she thinks that's a headache, she really won't like what I've got planned next", Melody would think to herself.

Stepping away from Belinda, Melody would wait till the Swede was at least up to her knees. Once she was, Melody would rush at her opponent, preparing her knee for an impact with Belinda's head for her finishing Leaf Storm!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next