Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:15 am

The audience connected when Kat showed signs of life in this match in the form of that Jumping Kick! The impact that the blow made was audible and it was successful enough to stun her foe. After landing the blow, the veteran wrestler would live up to her feline gimmick and in a crouched position. She smiled with her next move planned and she sprung to a standing position and hopped over to Navi's side before following up.

Kat wanted to go in for the kill. Her opponent managed to survive her rage induced episode and still proved to be quite the threat despite having a much shorter career than she did. Ever ounce of wrestling expertise Kat had told her to end it now if she could before more than just her arm was injured. And she was sure Mina would say that to her if she was able to speak right now. Hart would step in and close the distance between herself and her foe before stopping just a pace away from Florges and attempting to hit her with a Superkick, using all the force she could muster! Her plan was to user Navi's positioning near the ring post to try and drive her foe's skill into the steel post if she could kick her hard enough.

With the confidence that she could perform such a feat, The Luchadora would attempt to carry out retribution and justice on her skirted rival with this straightforward, yet high-impact maneuver. If her Superkick landed, the impact would make a louder sound than the first kick and the audience would react with collective shock and gasps as Navi's skull became well acquainted with Kat's purple boot!

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:06 am

Still dazed, Navi barely managed to stand up to her feet, still holding her severely hurt head.

Barely aware of her surroundings, much less where Kat was, her masked foe successfully managing to, not only Superkick the blonde in the face, but also drive her head into the steel post.

Unlike last time, Navi fell onto the floor stomach first. The exploded crowd likely thought that Navi was out by this point. How could anyone truly be in their senses after having their head kicked into a steel post. However, Navi was somehow awake, but barely so. She held ringing in her ears, so loud that she could barely hear the crowd. She held her severely hurt skull with both hands, with Kat looming over her, obviously wishing for Navi to finally give up.

Meanwhile, Melody has finally come to her senses, and moved over towards the barricade, to not interfere any further into this long bloody fight between the two enemies.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Katherine's followup seemed to be the best she could manage under her circumstances -hurt arm and all. The audience cheered as she darn near caved her foe's head in by Superkicking it into the steel post. Her facial expression was one of distinct anger while delivering the kick, and remained that way after she caught herself and assumed a standing position. Despite the vast tension between the two that resonated throughout the arena, commentators and other officials covering the match highlighted the fact that this exchange was a cool callback to the way the match began. Navi had secured an early lead by jumping Kat as she rounded the corner of the ring. And now Katherine had done the same to Navi as a means of shifting the momentum and attempt to set herself up for victory.

As The Super Kitty stood there, clearly worse for wear, she took a few deep breaths before shooting a glare at Melody, and returning her attention back to her floored opponent. It was entirely possible for Melody to interfere more if she deemed it necessary. But that was a risk Kat had to take going forwards. This brawl had left both women battered and bloodied. Both were approaching their limits, and bearing this in mind, Kat wanted to finish her rival blonde off sooner rather than later.

It was rare for feud to bring out genuinely negative emotions in Katherine. But in her mind, Navi had gone too far on more than one occasion, and the image she had in her mind of Melody and her character was irreparably harmed as well. After catching her breath, the masked woman would squat down to grab a fist full of Navi's skirt before threatening her. "You know, I said I was gonna do this. And I meant it." in a calm and monotone, yet vindictive voice.

Katherine would then begin tugging and pulling away the fabric of Navi's skirt in an attempt to remove it from her person. She tore away at the fabric if she had to, and in the midst of doing so, the audience would cheer in approval. Many thought that Navi had this coming, but most just wanted indulge in the possibility of one of the wrestlers being forced into a vulnerable and erotic situation, which was a natural consequence of most of what went on in the AFW.

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 8 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:19 am

Navi laid on the concrete floor of the ring as she breathed extremely heavily. She was barely conscious, hearing ringing in her head, barely paying attention to what was going on right now.

However, her senses returned to her soon enough, as she shook off her daze, despite still hearing loud ringing in her head. Suddenly, she felt someone pulling off her skirt, as Kat said that she was following up on her promise, with the crowd cheering the masked woman for the action.

"N---NO! Let go you fucking pervert!", she screamed as she tried to pull the skirt back to herself. However, with the strength of both women, the skirt seemed like it would not survive the ordeal.

If Kat didn't let go of Navi's skirt, Navi's favorite green skirt would rip apart, leaving Kat with a large piece of the green fabric in her hands. With her skirt MUCH shorter now, the crowd would now see Navi's yellow briefs underneath, cheering over the woman getting her due, while Navi's face would get a tint of red on it, and not just from the blood on there.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:52 am

Kat would refuse to let up. In her mind, Navi had crossed far too many lines. An unearned victory, the refusal of a rematch to prove the legitimacy of her BS win, multiple threats on Kat's person and livelihood, and worst of all the unwarranted assault on her close friend and manager Mina (although Navi wasn't the aggressor, there was no doubt in anyone's mind that Navi had any qualms with her best friend attacking Mina). At this point in time, Katherine, the more experienced wrestler, the veteran, a woman who had been wrestling in various parts of the world before AFW, cared not for her opponent's well-being. She cared not for Navi's sense of pride, potential as a wrestler, or anything possibly wholesome or redeemable about this woman. No, she only cared about getting some moniker of retribution. Of giving Florges her comeuppance. And that started with embarrassing the blonde by ripping away her skirt.

Kat remained persistence in tugging on the article of clothing. After a brief struggle, with a single hard tug, she ripped away Navi's skirt and shorted it to an impractical length! The audience cheered and whistled once they saw this act carried out. Navi's every so slight shade of blush only made the moment better. But not for Katherine. No, that wasn't good enough for her. Just after ripping the skirt away, she'd throw the green fabric on the ground near Navi. She'd jump up and attempt to land with her knee sinking into her rival's spine. The Super Kitty did this wordlessly with quick execution and a serious, dire expression on her face. If the blow connected, she'd begin reaching for Navi's legs and crossing them to prep her for her submission finisher: The Bow and Arrow hold!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 04, 2017 6:45 pm

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!"

With her skirt ripped off, Navi tried crawl away from Kat, covering her face with one hand, with the crowd cheering and whistling for the blonde's briefs being exposed. Her emotions were a mixture of embarassment and anger, wanting to destroy Kat for what she was doing. While in her mind, she did know that she did a lot of things to piss Kat off, her masked opponent also has done a lot of things, like going after her in her own house, making fun of Melody, solely for the purpose of making Navi accept a match she didn't want to fight, she thought that, in a lot of ways, she was in the right in this match. Which was why she couldn't accept the way the match was playing out thus far.

As she tried to crawl away, Kat jumped and aimed her knees at Navi's back. In no way prepared to dodge the move, Navi let out a sharp scream as her already abused back was forced to take the force of Kat's attack.

A chill went through Navi's aching spine as Kat grabbed a hold on Navi's legs, knowing exactly what her nemesis was going to do. And just as Kat was hauling up Navi onto her knees, ready to make the girl scream her surrender, Navi decided to pull off the trick she tried last time - grabbing the bottom part of Kat's suit covering her crotch, and ramming it upwards in a wedgie to force the woman to give up the hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed May 10, 2017 5:28 am

"You think I give a crap what you call me?!"

Kat screamed as she forced her opponent to face the ceiling and locked in one of the many holds she was known for, her finisher: The Bow and Arrow hold. She knew her foe had to be familiar with the move by now. She almost made Navi tap to it in their first match. But this match entailed of entirely different circumstances. Not only was it much more personal given the interactions both women had between their last match and this one, but Navi and Katherine had already darn-near beaten the everloving daylights out of each other. The sight of the larger, bloodied, purple clad wrestler putting the other bloodied, blonde wrestler in an agonizing submission outside the ring, this late into the match was a site to behold. Many people in attendance anticipated that this to be the end of it. Navi's back had been targeting often in this match, almost as often as Kat's arm.

But just when it seemed that pain incarnate surged through Navi's spine, Florges grabbed a handful of Kat's tights and gave her a harsh wedgie, just as she had in their previous match. And while it did catch Kat off-guard in their last match, this match it only seemed to to make anger to the point of having another episode! Just like she did when Melody just recently, in this very match, took out her manager Mina with her Leaf Blade finisher!

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" Hart cried out. Her eyes widened and her arm and leg muscles tensed with resolve, passion, and indignation.

"After all this, you think some cheap trick that bailed you out once by chance, is gonna save you??" Kat would pull Navi's head and neck further down and force her right knee upwards to further contort her foe's spine beyond the point of practicality! "Navi! You had a win handed to you on a silver platter by a crappy AFW ref! And paraded it around like you won a freaking medal! You threatened one of my best friends when you could have avoided all that by just womaning up and accepting a rematch...! You and your pal Mels tried to end her for no reason! And for what?! Because you think being stubborn and prideful makes you better than me!!" Despite applying the hold, Kat was able to look up towards Melody. She recognized that it was still very possible, and worse yet, very legal for Serperior to break the hold if she so wishes. But it was yet another risk she was going to have to take if she wanted to win the match, especially soon.

By now her foe would have likely replied. Most likely with a declaration of a refusal to quit. If there was anything Kat and Navi were prone two aside from fighting each other, it was arguing. Regardless of her foe's response, Katherine would remain serious in applying the hold to the best of her ability!

"You think being stubborn gives you the right to be witch. I'm going to show you your brand of stubborn gets you, against Katherine Hart!"

But her concentration would be interrupted by something in her peripheral vision. Something...green? Turning her head to the side, she'd see a large portion of the very same fabric she had torn from Florges' skirt just moments ago. She would quickly reach for it and grab it before placing her hand back on Navi's chin and reapplying the Bow and Arrow. She would then attempt to wrap the torn article of clothing around the blonde's neck, securing one end of it with one hand and the other end by biting it. Kat would attempt to choke her foe out with her own skirt whilst keeping her ensnared in her finishing hold! Her eyes closed and her face strained to keep the fabric tight around Navi's neck!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 11, 2017 11:29 am

With Kat only shoutin at Navi for attempting the same trick twice, it was obvious that Navi pulling Kat's one piece up her crotch was not going to break the hold.

Quite the contrary, once Kat had the hold properly locked in, it looked as if she pulled Navi's spine at a more painful angle than she ever did before in their previous encounter. Add that to Navi's already severely damaged back?

Navi screamed as if her spine would snap in half, and every second of being in the hold, she believed more and more that this was a very real possibility. She flailed her arms around everywhere, sending a punch to Kat's chest, her stomach, scratching her knees, trying to scratch her face and failing due to her nemesis's mask, pulling Kat's arm away from her head to lighten the force of the move. All failed to break the hold. And as it hurt more and more after each passing second, Navi started coming to a horrifying realization that there was no way out of the hold. Kat was fully prepared to end Navi, if it meant getting the submission out of the girl.

ANd yet, as that dawned on her, and as ref shoved the mic in her face, asking her if she gave up, Navi defiantly screamed:

"NOOOOOOOOOOO". She would rather die than let Kat have the knowledge and satisfaction that she made her submit, and that she taught her a lesson, and the fact that she would fail to avenge her best friend. She continued staying in the hold, pulling at her blonde hair, hoping that something somehow would help her turn the tables and win the match...

Melody meanwhile, saw how everything went down, and once Navi let out her refusal to give up, Melody finally stood up, holding her hurt head with one hand, and approached the two. Looking at Navi's upside down face, she told her: "N...Nat, come on. It's just one stupid match. It's not something to kill yourself over. Just end it already, please..."

"Sh...SHUT UP!", Navi screamed at her friend, with tears appearing in her eyes. Whether from pain, or from fully believing that she lost, or from her friend still refusing to help her even at this time, no one was sure...

And if Kat heard that Melody was nearby, she didn't seem to pay that much attention to her, as she was distracted by something nearby. That something was what remained of Navi's green skirt.

To the confusion from the ref and Melody, Kat reached for the fabric, easing the hold for a second, before wrapping the fabric around Navi's neck, keeping one end of it in her hand, and biting on another. Melody watched with horror as she realized what Kat was going to do:

"DON'T...!"

But it was too late. Kat not only reapplied the hold at full strength, but was now choking Navi at the same time, sapping her of breath as she seemingly didn't care for her opponent's well being.

"STOP IT! DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL HER?!", Melody screamed at Kat, finally reaching out, if not to break the hold, than to at least untie the fabric at Navi's neck, as the blonde was audibly choking, opening her mouth to take some air, but her own skirt crushing her throat, blocking the flow of oxygen.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat May 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Many looked on with concern as it seemed Kat was resolute in her effort to choke her rival out. But many also cheered. The Super Kitty grimaced with strain and kept her teeth bared and her fist clenched on the fabric as she kept pressure applied and continued denying Navi oxygen. Her head was turned towards Navi, away from Melody. But she could still hear Serperior plead with her friend, and then with Katherine as the situation continued to escalate. With her mouth full and her body occupied whilst keeping her foe in the hold, Kat was left unable to interact with or respond to Melody. But that was a risk she had acknowledged and accepted going into this match. With her trust in the green haired woman shattered, she knew it was only a matter of time before Melody interfered.

But she wasn't expecting what happened next. When Melody reached out to intervene, Mina appeared behind her. After all this time, the manager had finally made her way to her feet and surveyed her surroundings. She dashed towards Melody and placed her arms under her aggressor's before lifting them and attempting to place her in a Full Nelson! Mina did have a wrestling background, but retired years ago. Even still, she was more than capable of summoning the strength and know how she needed to execute such a move. If she was successful in grappling Melody and holding her back for just a moment, she'd shout to her friend and client: "Kat! I got her! Finish it!"

She realized it wouldn't take long for Navi to be out. If she could buy Kat the few more seconds she needed, it would likely suffice. If Mina's efforts bore fruit, Kat would hear her manager and pull back harder on Navi's skirt, clenching her fist and pulling her head to the side to tug on the fabric with maximum pressure! She'd snarl and force her opponent's head upwards, giving Navi a view of the arena lights in the rafters. The lights would reflect off both competitor's sweaty, blooded bodies, as well as Navi's yellow briefs as Kat tried to put her away and render stubborn upstart unable to continue!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Just before Melody tried to, at the very least, yank the fabric from Kat's mouth and hand and Navi's neck, someone got hold of her from behind, managing to snap a Full Nelson on her. Melody was shocked when she, very clearly, heard Mina's voice, realizing that the woman was not going to allow her to interfere.

"Let go of me! LET GO OFF ME, YOU BITCH!", she screamed to Mina, trying to ignore the manager pulling her back and cracking her neck, reaching out to Navi to try and get the fabric away from her...but it proved fruitless.

Navi, meanwhile, tried her damnest to draw a breath, get her skirt off of her throat and maintain her consciousness, but the vision of the lights above her was slowly getting blurry...and darkened, while Kat pulled harder and harder on her skirt, increasing the pressure on her throat, all the while Navi got weaker and weaker from being unable to draw a single breath

At the same time, ref tried to figure out what to do in the situation. Navi has already refused to quit, and she was about to lose her consciousness (at best). She didn't know how to procede with the match if the stubborn blonde was knocked out.

She asked Navi one last time: "Navi, do you submit?"

Despite the massive pressure on her back, despite not being able to draw a single breath, Navi answered very simply to the woman with the remaining air in her lungs: "Never...".

With the next 10 seconds, Navi grip on her skirt got weaker, before her hands dropped to her sides all together, as her eyes closed. It was clear to everyone that Navi wasn't conscious...

At that point, Melody started to scream at Kat: "GET OFF OF HER! CAN'T YOU TELL THAT SHE'S OUT?!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next