Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:19 am

Kat was furious, but she knew what she was doing. She had set her foe up such that she could Clothesline her straight through that table! As she ran and spun around to wind up and prep herself to strike Florges straight through that table, Navi readied herself to remind the Super Kitty that she wasn't all talk.

Kat would react with a look of shock as Navi ducked her clothesline, and even more inauspicious for her, her foe was smart enough to capitalize by catching her! With an arm over Kat's chest and a table behind her, Navi quickly rotated while showing off some of her own power and wrestling ability by lifting the masked wrestler and hitting her with a vicious Uranage! The audience collectively gasped and Mina placed her hands on her mouth as they all observed Navi throw Katherine straight through the table propped up in the corner!

As the table caved in and the debris began to fall down on Kat, she would remain on the ground, in the corner. She'd lie there, groaning and motionless for several moments as the audience reacted with a range  of emotions!

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:34 am

"Huff...huff....take that...you freak...", Navi said to Kat as she got up, Super Kitty at her feet.

"Unless she is MUCH weaker than I expected, she is not quitting after this...how do I make her....", Navi was thinking as she looked around her, including outside. She saw Melody still looking at her and Kat with concern, a set up table, a few more chairs... She quickly glanced back at the chair, and noticed a set of handcuffs on top of it.

After a few seconds of thinking and glancing at the nearby weapons, Navi figured it out, chuckling to herself slightly.

"Hahahahaha...I won...there is no way she is not quitting...unless she is a masochist"

She approached the side of the ring where both Melody and the set up table were:

"Mels, pass me those 'cuffs there, if you please"

Navi addressing her took Melody by surprise slightly, but then she got afraid of what Navi was asking:

"Wha....Nat, what are you going to do with them?"

Navi looked at Kat, and then at Melody with a slight look of anger:

"Too long to explain, I'll do it...", she said, as she quickly hopped over the ropes and picked the handcuffs from the table, Melody sternly looking at her: "What are you going to do with them?!", she repeated.

Navi just silently hopped back into the ring, looking at Kat. It was unlikely that the masked wrestler was already up by then, but to buy herself a few moments to set up her idea, she sent 2 swift kicks, one to Super Kitty's stomach and one to her crotch, before she would get a hold of Kat's right wrist and cuff it, the key luckily being in the cuffs. The second part of the cuffs she would lock around the little wire connecting the bottom part of the corner they were close to to the steel post holding the ring, ensuring that (unless she were to either steal the key or somehow cut her wrist off) Kat won't escape, nor will she be able to do anything.

"Alright, kitty, here are my conditions", Navi would say, going closer to one of the chairs Kat got into the ring earlier to pick it up: "I am not, in any way, shape or form, a sadist, but this is going to go one of 2 ways", Navi would pick up the folded metal chair by both it's legs, before harshly hitting it on the canvas fairly close to Kat, loud clang being fairly audible throughout the arena as if to try and scare the Super Kitty: "1. You quit right now. I just punch Mina in the face, and forget about the 5 minutes. We all go home and put this incident behind us."

"2...An option I personally don't want to do...you don't quit. I beat the living shit out of you with this chair. Then you quit. Then I beat the living shit out of your manager with the same chair. BOTH of you leave here on a stretcher. What's it going to be, then?"
, Navi finished, naturally wanting for Kat to choose option 1.

Melody, nearby, stood in shock over what Navi said about option 2. She hoped that she was bluffing...before remembering that Navi never bluffs, always following up on whatever she said she would do...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Katherine was floored for the moment. She continued groaning and trying to collect her wits while Navi began to scheme. After several moment, she'd begin adjusting her mask with one hand and reaching for the ropes with the other. Just as The Super Kitty was about to pull herself up off her back, a hard stomp would find it's way to her defined abs!

"Augh...OW...! Chick, that's the third time this match!!!" She protested loudly as the skirted upstart followed up that gut stomp with yet another attack on Kat's groin area! She placed both hands between her legs to try to ease the pain, but soon Navi would deny her of even that. Her rival would begin to wrestle away her right hand before slapping the cuffs on it and securing the purple-clad wrestler to the wiring between the bottom rope and the turnbuckle. As she did so, and began to explain herself by offering Katherine an ultimatum, Kat would give her an angry stare, and the arena would fill with boos.

After Navi made her case, Kat would fight her way to one knee, looking visibly pained while doing so, and holding her side with her free hand. She hadn't noticed that the key was still in the end of the cuffs on the wiring. Most people in the arena didn't, it was a subtle enough detail.

"You know...you've been making demands from the very same night I met you, all the way until now. You don't want a rematch off of a dirty win unless something's in it for you. You don't want to fight unless you get to maul my friend, a civilian...." Kat would look up at Navi with indignation in her eyes. She'd spit at the woman, aiming for her face. "I'm not quitting. And if you harm even a single hair on Mina's head, I will personally see to it that I put you on the shelf indefinitely..."

As Kat stated her case, Mina would approach the corner outside of the ring. She stood on the other side of the ring, adjacent to Melody. The manager glared at the green haired woman and then at Navi inside of the ring. "Kat, hang on! We'll figure this out!" She encouraged.

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 5 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:33 am

Melody's expressions during the match went through a rollercoaster. First it was neutral, expecting nothing but a match, with maybe a few weapons throughout. Then it went to concern as Kat clearly outmatched Navi skill-wise. And right now, she was looking at her friend with fear and panic on what she was going to do: "Nat...don't do this! This is an overkill!"

But as if not hearing her, she took to offense Kat spitting in her face: "Bad choice."

She brought the chair over her head, and...

CLANG!

The sickening chairshot to Super Kitty's skull was heard throughout the arena, with Melody looking at the situation with her hands on her mouth

CLANG!

That chairshot was swiftly followed up by another, utter anger on Navi's face towards her opponent.

Melody would stand on the apron to the ring: "Nat, stop it!"

CLANG!

Navi ignored her, continuing her assault with the chair on Super Kitty's skull. At this point being highly likely that Navi busted Kat open under the mask.

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!", Melody angrily shouted at Navi.

Navi silently looked at her friend, and approached the ref: "Mic". Ref, with a sickened look on her face, obliged Navi in her request. She approached Melody, not saying some words she had to her into the mic:

"You may have some morals about No-DQ matches, but this is what they are. Especially I Quit matches. We need to inflict as much punishment as possible, to the point where your opponent BEGS for you to stop", Navi explained, her lackluster moral code completely dead for right now.

"Let me show that to you", she approached Kat, still holding the chair, knowing full well what her answer would be, and screamed into the mic: "SAY YOU QUIT!", before shoving the mic into Super Kitty's face, Melody still having the look of shock and anger on her face over the monster her friend was turning into.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Katherine acted boldly in the face of this danger. The audience had already expressed concern for her situation after seeing her become restrained. And that concern would only be amplified after the masked wrestler stated her case - her point of view. She was met accordingly with a harsh chair shot to the head!

The sound of the first blow reverberated through the arena. Melody's reaction was audible to members of the crowd near the front. Kat held her head in pain. for just a second before bringing up her free arm to block. She tried to guard the successive chair shots with her arm, but she could only block so much!

Navi didn't let up. She hammered away at Katherine over and over and over. The entire time, Mina looked around with a worried look as Melody yelled to her friend Nat from the apron. The manager tried thinking of what she could do, of how she could help before her client - her friend that she came all this way to be there for, would possibly become injured. As her mind raced, her thoughts would soon be interrupted by collective gasps from the audience. A quick look at the ring would show what they were reacting to. As Navi prompted the ref for a mic, Katherine stared up at at her foe with a pained look. The look of anger still etched into the facial expression of the woman with a seemingly malfunctioning moral compass. Kat's free forearm had a decently sized bruise on it, obviously sustained from trying to defend herself from the chair shots. But there was something even more concerning.

A red stain began to form on Kat's mask. There were already visibly red droplets on the ring floor beneath her. Katherine had been busted open. Despite such obvious signs of wear, Kat didn't seem to show much fear. The momentary pause would soon be interrupted by Navi giving The Super Kitty a quick lecture about the nature of the match before demanding that she quit. With the mic held up to her face, Hart simply uttered: "No."

She prepared herself for what was to come. With the assumption that Navi would keep at it, Katherine raised her hurt arm. It was in that very moment that she heard something nearby that sounded off.

*click*

Just a second after hearing that click, Mina would slide into the ring and cut in front of Navi to crouch next to Kat and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Kathy! The key. It was still in the handcuffs. You're free now! Guess she's just as green as you said, huh? I know you can move, but are you ok? You took a beating."

Kat responded to her questions by placing an arm around her manager.

"I'm...I'll be ok."

The crowd would react with some moderate cheering as Mina cut in. Many took note of the fact that the handcuffs were no longer wrapped around the wiring. They appeared to be unhooked.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:35 am

The moment Kat said no, Navi turned to Melody:

"You see? Even THAT's not enough. And you are saying I'm overkilling it."

"But that doesn't mean you should do that, turn into some kind of...

*click*

Both of them turned their heads, to see that Mina unlocked Kat's cuff which connected her to the corner, Navi forgetting to get the key out of the keyhole.

Within the next moment, Navi would see Mina get in, trying to help Kat through the beating. It was then when Navi noticed that Kat was bleeding under her mask.

Approaching the two, chair still in her hand, she would say:

"Correction...", Navi tried to shove Mina away, thinking she'll get her due by the end of the match. "...TAKING a beating", she would angrily look back at Kat swinging her chair upwards to try and land another chairshot to Super Kitty's head.

Melody was still torn. Part of her wanted her friend to win, but another understood that the means she was taking were getting out of hand. Kat was still cuffed, she saw, she just needed to lock the cuffs around the wire and take the key out...

"...no. I won't do it....", she thought to herself, her Avalanche loss still fresh in her mind. She didn't want to let something like that happen again, especially with her friend being the catalyst.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Both pairs had their chance to converse for a moment as the plot continued thickening. Kat and Mina shared somewhat of a tender moment. The manager came to the purple clad wrestler's aid and indulged in her embrace for a moment before it was interrupted by a vindictive Navi. The chair wielding blonde would comment on how her assault would continue. The crowd would boo upon seeing Navi viciously shove Mina to the side, and forced the Hispanic woman to fall on her rear end. As Mina sat there on the canvas, she'd look up to see Navi raise the chair and attempt to continue mauling The Super Kitty. As the chair came down, people in the arena would react to seeing it stop when Kat caught it with both hands. Kat cut a quick glance at Melody before smiling and quickly popping up to her feet. She seemed to understand that Melody could have screwed her if she really wanted to, simply by re-locking the cuffs around the wire. But there was no real time to show acknowledgement of that fact.

Katherine focused on her foe. She locked eyes with Navi and took a few steps forwards to push her way out of the corner. Kat did what she could to make it seem like she was about an attempt something. She did this as an attempt to try to draw Navi'a attention away from Mina. If she was able to force her way out and make it a small distance from the corner, Mina would rise and dash at Kat before reaching for her client's wrist and attempting to quickly unlock the other side of the handcuffs so that she could fully separate them from the wrestler's arm!

"We should make sure you don't get cuffed to anything else. I'll get rid of it for you!"

If she was successful in fully undoing the cuffs, Mina would throw them towards the audience, in an attempt to keep the out of the equation for the rest of the match. If Navi had been taken by surprise whilst Mina was trying to throw the cuffs, Katherine would attempt to summon some strength and yank the chair away and out of her opponent's hand.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Navi eyes went wide when Kat managed to catch her chair. No matter how much she pulled, Super Kitty's grip was too strong, managing to recover from her assault very quickly. Within a second, she was pushed out of the corner, and Kat finally stood up from the assault, bloody, but ready to continue the match.

Navi was also surprised that Mina was still in the ring, and willing to help Kat.

"GRRR, QUIT INTERFERING IN THE MATCH, YOU BASTARD!", before raising the chair, attempting to hit both Kat and Mina with the chair in the corner...

...but she would fail, as Mina jumped out of the way in time and threw handcuffs into the crowd, this chance for Navi to win disappearing with them. Kat managed to catch, and snatch the chair from blonde's hands, leaving Navi without her weapon.

Meanwhile Melody didn't feel good or accomplished when the masked wrestler shot a smile in her direction. The feeling of guilt from betraying her friend against her opponent and her manager (despite the fact that she didn't agree with what Navi tried to do just now) wasn't leaving her. Additionally, she was feeling that Mina willingness to interfere (despite having every right to do so, both morally and rule-wise in that case) might mean that Navi has zero chance of winning. Who knows what else Mina was willing to do for her client to win her match? Melody felt that she needed to do something about this.

Jumping off from the apron, Melody would call out Ms. Diaz from the ringside to come outside the ring with her.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Kat managed to grab the chair from her foe. She stared at Navi, making sure to make eye contact with her as her usual confident smile returned. Sweat and blood dripped from her mask. A red stain was beginning to show through her purple headwear, near her forehead, presumably from where her wound was. She began to hold the chair in one hand while letting her hurt arm simply drape downwards. Katherine certainly looked worse for wear, but one look at her countenance communicated that she wasn't done. Not while she could still move. Not while she still drew breath.

"I told you what would happen...if you...?!"

Kat tried to communicate to Navi that she was pissed at her for trying hurt Mina. First with the shove and then once again with the chair. But she would be cut off by her own surprise as she noticed Melody get off the apron before calling out to Mina. But in Katherine's mind, Mina's response would only further complicate things. Her manager would walk towards the ropes before rolling under them and approaching Melody.

"What do you want, Serperior?!

Mina said in an accusatory tone. Despite the fact that Melody really hadn't done anything questionable, Mina's distrust of the woman was apparent. While the two guests to the match hashed things out, Katherine tried to keep herself between Navi and the others. She was ready and wiling to toss the chair in Navi's direction, in the hopes that she'd react by catching it so that she could follow up with a dropkick to the chair as an drive it into her foe!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:51 am

As Kat smiled at her, Navi did her best to hold off a laugh:

"You, smiling with that red stain? I'll give you an address for an audition for a slasher flick after this. You look horrifying"

Navi didn't do anything yet. Kat having a chair gave her a drastic advantage right now. Melody, thankfully, called off Mina away from the ring, hopefully to ensure that the manager won't interfere in the match anymore.

Navi waited until Kat made her move, hoping to reverse anything she would throw at her, be it hitting her with a chair or...throwing it back to her hands...

Before Navi could say anything in surprise, the Super Kitty jumped at her, dropkicking the right in her face. Navi fell down on her back from the impact... just as blood started appearing on her forehead, the masked wrestler busting her opponent open, as Navi's head pulsed with pain...

===================================

On the outside of the ring, Melody would address Mina:

"Look, you did the right thing unlocking the cuffs, but, other than that, don't interfere. Let's keep that match between the 2 of them..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next