Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:36 am

Kat would be left on the ground vulnerable while Navi considered her options. Mina was oddly unperturbed by the situation. She looked on whilst maintaining the same facial expression: a serious, yet stoic look. After taking a moment to make her decision, Navi would drag Katherine a decent distance before pulling her up and into position for a Vertical Suplex! All with the clear intention of dropping the purple clad wrestler onto the steel steps!

Kat, of course, wasn't keen on the idea of making this easy, especially for someone she held in such a low regard, like Navi. The masked wrestler would be pulled up to her feet and pulled into position for the Suplex. However, once her skirted foe attempted to lift her, Katherine would hook one of the lady's legs with her own, thus blocking the Suplex! Having taken note of what Navi was up to while she was being pulled up, Kat would attempt to lift her opponent instead. The Super Kitty would try to lift Navi into position for a Suplex variation of her own with the intention to drop her foe onto those same steel steps on her chest and midsection with a Suplex Slam!

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:45 am

Navi, expecting Kat to still be dazed from her kick, was shocked when the woman blocked her suplex attempt.

She wouldn't have a second try to lift the woman as Kat lifted Navi up into, seemingly a Suplex of her own...before dropping Navi forward, on the steel steps Navi planned to use:

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!", she screamed as she rolled to the left of the steps, clutching her hurt chest.

Slightly to the right of Kat, Melody held her hand to her mouth, almost cringing at the visibly painful move that was executed on her friend.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:33 am

After dropping Navi's chest onto the steel steps, Katherine began to adjust her leotard before her foe had even rolled off the structure. She would then quickly adjust her mask before walking towards a pained and floored Navi, reaching for her head to try pull her up off the ground.

"You talk a big game and then you complain when things aren't going your way." After bringing her skirted rival up to her feet, Kat would reach for the back of Navi's thighs to try lift her up off the ground and spread her legs. "Mels might be able to bear with you and your weird sense of pride, but not this girl!" Kat would admonish Navi again before charging forwards while carrying her foe. She'd try to slam Navi's back into the barricade near the audience! If she succeeded in doing so, the Super Kitty would drop her opponent and high five some of the fans over the barricade before looking down at Florges both figuratively and literally. "Now, exactly how much worse do you think that would hurt if I was fighting you at my best, huh?"

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:39 am

Navi couldn't do anything as Kat picked her up, and threw her backfirst into the barricade, taunting Navi as she did so.

"AAAAAAAGHHH", she would scream. After the hit she would sit at the barricade, her right hand at her back. Kat would take her time to high-five some fans while Navi took a second to recover. With Kat looking down at her, Navi took offense to sevaral things her masked opponent said to her within the span of a few seconds.

"First of all...", she would start by talking weakly, before pushing herself off of the barricade, and would attempt to uppercut Kat's crotch (thankful that the rules allowed her to play with all her underhanded tactics this time): "Only I call Mels, Mels, you cunt"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Kat berated her opponent. As their rivalry continued to intensify, she sought to resolve their differences by of challenging Navi's beliefs as well as her ability to hang with The Super Kitty in the ring - or currently, in a fight. As the masked woman stood over her downed foe, she'd turn quickly to observe 'Mels' too be sure the green haired woman wasn't getting herself involved. Her opponent's mention of her friend prompted Kat to do just that. After returning her attention back to her downed foe, Hart would find herself struck in crotch with Navi's closed fist!

"EEEP!" Kat yelped and doubled over immediately after taking the uppercut! She would soon sink to her knees and pound the ground once with her fist. She unable to form words currently because of the sudden pain. The masked wrestler merely stayed on her there with her hands between her legs, staring down in frustration that she didn't see such a move coming, especially from someone like Navi.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Melody's eyes weren't leaving either Kat or Navi as she leaned against the barricade, her arms folded at her chest., wincing at not only her friend being rammed into a wall, but also her low blowing kat.

Navi stood up from her position, holding her still stinging back, as she looked down at Kat on her knees. "And, if you WERE serious, you wouldn't have ended up being on a recieving end of a Johnny Cage routine."

Knowing how tough Kat was, Navi decided to wear down the woman a bit more before executing the main part of her game plan tonight. Raising Kat to her feet, she would send another knee between masked wrestler's legs to incapacitate her foe for a few seconds, but not allowing her to fall from the low blow.

She would then drag Kat towards the steel post connected to the ring's corner, before roughly shoving her, face-first, into it, hoping that this will get Kat out of the fight for a minute or 2.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:47 am

Kat heard her opponent's reference and muster up the will to respond. "Heh, I'd beat you in Mortal Kombat, too, you noob!" She snarled as she was forced to her feet. This comment was soon followed by a another high-pitched yelp. Katherine grit her teeth in pain yet again as Navi's expended the effort to force the blonde up, only to knee The Super Kitty between the legs and hit her with her second Low Blow of the match! This, of course, earned Florges a chorus of boos from the fans! Even in an 'I Quit' match, it seemed that the audience didn't want to see wrestler have to resort to this tactic just to earn an advantage. 

Just a moment later, her skirted foe would choose to capitalize on her debilitated opponent and pull her towards the steel ring post before violently tossing her into it, face first! Katherine would take the brunt of the impact dead on and spin once before falling to the ring floor in a prone position! Mina would react to this by shaking her head in disappointment. Not in disappointment with her client and good friend, Kat, of course. But with the masked wrestler's opponent and perhaps the tactics she stooped to in order to gain an upper hand.

"¡Qué susto! Is that what they taught you in your wrestling school?!" Mina yelled. She directed this comment at Navi,  forgetting for a moment that both Navi and her friend, Melody attended the same wrestling school.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:18 am

After hearing boos for the low blows, Navi took a bit of time to shout at the crowd: "Oh, so when Black Feathers do this shit you all cheer? You fucking wankers.". She did not take a liking to the Feathers after their encounter, despite Melody being fairly friendly with the trio.

And then, to answer to Mina, she would yell back: "Let's just say one of our trainers survived more than a few Japanese deathmatches in her career, and would've loved for us to be ready ahead of time. Hell, she still wrestles in them...Why am I even telling this to you?"

With Kat taken out for a bit (hopefully not knocked out completely, otherwise she couldn't win the match) Navi would then go towards the middle of the ring apron to take a look underneath the ring. It was time to bust out the weapons. To start with for the match, she took out 2 kendo sticks, a table, and a stack of two chairs from under the ring, leaving them at ringside. Additionally, Melody heard a dangling of a small chain as Navi got the table out.

"Ummm... are you sure you are not overdoing this?", Melody would ask her friend.

"Hmmm...nope. not really. This is No-DQ, right? Don't worry, I don't want to end her career or the like. But she will feel this for quite a while."

Melody still couldn't help but be nervous. How far was Navi prepared to go.

After her answer, Navi would only have her opponent on her mind. SHe gave Kat about 30 seconds to recover, she might be prepared to spring at her with anything. So, for caution, she approached her with a steel chair in both hands, preparing to hit it right into Super Kitty's spine.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Mina hadn't bothered to yell back at Navi. She merely raised a hand to her own face in concern. The two consecutive Low Blows, following by being driven into the ring post was certainly some jarring offense. Katherine had remained on the ground limp until around the time Navi went to retrieve weapons from beneath the ring, and even then, she barely moved even a few inches. The damage was certainly done. But it was only enough to put The Super Kitty down - nowhere near enough to keep her there, let alone knock her out. When she heard the faint sound of chains rattling, she looked up to see the litany of weapons that Navi had laid out. Knowing that all this had to mean bad news for one or both of them, Kat would choose to act in whatever capacity she could right now.

Having fallen near the corner of the ring after being tossed into it, Kat would roll around that same corner and away from Navi. She'd slowly work her way up to one knee, and hide there, sitting in wait for her rival. The masked wrestler would peek around to corner to see Navi take the chair with both hands. If her foe choose to round the corner in search of her, Kat would wait for Navi to just make it to the corner. She'd wait until she could see the chair before rising to her feet while extending her leg and kicking upwards. The Super Kitty aimed to kick the chair with her boot and force the chair upwards into Navi's skull!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Naturally assuming Kat was close, Navi turned around at the corner, preparing to smash her chair across Kat's head or spine. Kat, however, more than prepared for the blonde.

In pretty much a repeat of the beginning of the match (with the rolls switched), Kat brought her leg up in perfect timing with Navi's swing, the chair launching upwards as a result:

"UUUUGH!", holding her head with one hand, Navi dropped to one knee, and released the chair from one hand, still holding it with the other, but slowly losing grip on her metal weapon. With her free hand, she held her head, specifically the hit spot, hoping that her nemesis did not bust her head open. She didn't. Navi was dazed from the attack however, with Kat looming over her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next