Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yori vs Ataru - Special rules cage match (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Yori vs Ataru - Special rules cage match (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yori vs Ataru - Special rules cage match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Ataru was almost surprised by his own successful body slam, but certainly not displeased! Given his not impressive height, the wrestling move could not have been extra-effective, but still good enough to implement his positive starting of the match.

"Ufff..uff... sorry if it was a bit hard on you but like said, I am not going to lose", the young boy would huff, his voice a bit labored from the effort required in his recent throw.

After a few moments, he would try to hoist the taller opponent up. If he could perform another big move, maybe he could get a sneaky and quick victory! Not probable, but it was worth trying.

"Heh.. prepare to go up again Yori-san!", he would declare, maybe getting a bit overconfident there.
This time Ataru would crouch down before the now standing Yori, taking a long sigh in preparation to trying and hoist her up across her shoulders, aiming at an airplane-spin maneuver of something of the likes.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Yori vs Ataru - Special rules cage match (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yori vs Ataru - Special rules cage match (complete)

Post by xalex Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Yori was still a bit dizzy when she heard her opponent excising himself for hitting her down like that. Again a cute move from him but that wouldn´t make the mature woman go easy on him in any way. Now she felt how he wanted to pick her back up. This time she was ready for him. When she was halfway up and on her knees she bowed forward a bit more and put her head between the legs of her opponent. Then she would grab his legs before slowly pushing herself upwards again. She tried to keep her upper body bits lend forward to keep him hanging on her back.

When she was back up on her feet she would start walking a few steps ahead just to show off a bit. The fans loved it and started to cheer for her. “Don´t worry, I love it when it goes hard! So don’t hold back anything and hit me with anything you have… otherwise… I have to put you over my knee!”, she would say teasing him again. After a few steps she stopped turning around a last time.  Then she would whisper. “And call me Yori… otherwise I maybe feel as old as I am!” without waiting for an answer she would bow even further forward and pull the legs of Ataru over her shoulder. She tried to throw him down onto the mat now with a Alabama slam. She would then bow over him and smile down into his face.

Last edited by xalex on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:45 pm

"W-Woah...!!!"
Ataru would yelp in surprise and concern, his excessive confidence leading him into not predicting a possible counter from the taller woman.
Taller, and certainly stronger, as Yori proved right away by lifting the now flailing boy quite effortlessly over, making him look quite silly sitting on her shoulders with that priceless expression of disbelief on his young face.

As the voluptuous amazon paraded around the ring a little bit with him, the young Japanese was too disoriented to think at a possible reaction. And in any case, it was too late!
"Uhh... O-Ok I will call... UNGHHFFFF...!!!"

With a loud slam Ataru's silly mouth was silenced, leaving the boy stunned on the mats, the arena spinning around him as his blurry eyes would record the teasing image of Yori bowing down at him with a sweet motherly smile.

He would gladly stand up from the vulnerable laying position, but as soon as he tried to sit up, his still spinning head had him fail, surely granting Yori the initiative advantage there.
"Uhhh..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Yori watched the small boy slowly coming back. She knew that she should send something at him directly like a elbow drop. But she didn´t want to start this one of with too much. After all it should be a good show for the fans. And the fans enjoyed long matches more then short ones.

Then after some moments he started to move again putting himself upwards slowly. This was the sing for Yori to move. She would start running into the direction he was facing to get some momentum. She would jump into the ropes to launch herself self back to him. Because he was so nice and always calling before shooting an attack into her directing she wanted to return the favor.

“Hey Ataru watch out there!”;
she would scream out loudly, before jumping up and trying to nail a missile dropkick against his chest while he was still sitting on the floor. That should leave a mark. She knew that is wasn´t very nice of her to hit him with something like that but it was a match after all.      

Yori would turn herself slowly into a sitting position, before looking over to her opponent. “Are you doing fine? Hope you aren´t hurt!”, she said a bit concerned. She wanted to fight him with all she had but if he would get injured because of her she would never forgive herself for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Ataru's second attempt at sitting up would be more successful... but the young boy was soon going to regret not having remained down a little more, as his widening eyes watched at Yori taking a boost from the ropes and running straight into his sitting form.

The bouncy curves of the voluptuous wrestler surely didn't help much with his concentration in such a critical moment, but Ataru still managed to bring his arms into a defensive guard on his front just at the very last moment before she would nail him with a powerful dropkick. Though, it was too little and too late to really lessen the effect of such strike, which would propel Ataru's upper body back down violently, having the back of hit the mats in a quite stunning way.

"Uunnghhhhh...!!! @.@". The young boy would winch around in pain, holding and rubbing the back of his sore head with both hands. But the cute boy showed to be a stubborn, resilient one, as he opened one eye at the concerend Yori, hands still rubbing his head: "Unghh... that was a good one... but I won't lose this easily...".

Like that, Ataru needed a moment to get back his straight thinking, leaving himself open to whatever next move Yori would like to follow with in the meanwhile. But if she was just going to stand up and not pressing the advantage, then Ataru would try a get up too, clinging at her legs in his still dazed state as he didn't realize that he was not exactly near to the safest place in the ring.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Yori looked down to him and smile when she suddenly felt that he was grabbing her legs. Looks like he wasn´t so clean right now. Yoir shacked her head.
“I know that you won´t lose so easily but… I also hope you don´t do… till now you put up a pretty good match let’s see if you can keep that up!”, she would say. Yori knew that she was supposed to smother him out but right now she would try to work him down before setting up the first smother move.

YOri would slowly bow down and grab the arms of her opponent. Then she would try to pull him up slowly to his feet and set him up right in front of her. Smiling into his face she would say. “Let´s see if I can still pull of the moves I was able to pull over some years ago.”, with these words she would slowly warp her arms around his waist and lift him up from the mat carrying him a bit closer to the ropes. She pressed their body’s together as tight as she could, before she would stop.

Then she would try to let herself fall backwards down to the mat and throw him into the center of the ring with a belly to belly overhead suplex. She tried to throw the small boy as far as she could but more than the center of the ring wasn´t possible for her. She would reach out and pull herself slowly up at the ropes to get back up. With a smile she would look over to him.

Last edited by xalex on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Ataru would shake his head too... but for different reasons, trying to clear the slight numbness off his mind and get himself ready to fight back again. But for now, Yori had him right where she wanted, slightly softened in her arms so that she could happily use the cute little boy as a test-dummy of sorts to check her ability to still pull her signature wrestling moves.

Ataru tried to struggle when the voluptuous amazon wrapped her arms around him but there was no use, his light-headed state allowe her to easily carry him to the corner, her happy and sweet smile surely contrasting with the womanly strenght that she proved to possess.
"N-Nnfff.... I surely won't give up....", the cute boy mumbles trying to squirm his way out not to much avail... surely unaware of the irony in his words: in fact, Yori is certainly not wanting him to give up... but just to pass out in some smother holds of hers.

Ataru couldn't help but blush at the soft pressure from Yori's large breasts on his slender chest, smooshing to the point to gently graze under his chin... but before he could fully record the sensually uneasing closeness, Yori's amorous hug was turned into a belly to belly suplex!

"W-Woahhhh...!!! UUgghhhh...!!! @.@". The arena turned upside down all of a sudden, and after a loud *SBAAMMM*, Ataru was laying in the middle of the ring quite effectively worn down, facing up with his blurry vision trying to focus on the spotlights above.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Yori saw him lying on the floor. She looked a bit sad when she walked over to him. When she stood over him she thought that she should do next and decided to slow the match a bit down and tease her opponent a bit. She would slowly knee down fixing his right shoulder with her knee before doing the same thing with his left one. When she was down she sit down onto his chest and got him in a school girl pin. Luckily the match wouldn´t end with a pin so she hoped he wouldn´t fight to much in this hold. YOri would look down to him and put one finger on his forehead.

“Man that was a bad one right now… when I was younger I throw opponents much further… without problems… but now… looks like even I get a bit older…”; she would look down on herself before lifting her hand of his forehead. She would start felxing her arms next to her head.
“At least I am in a good shape and looking slightly sexy even after all these years… or what do you say Ataru? Do you like what u see?”, she asked him with a smirk on her face. She knew that this would cause a pretty funny reaction from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:45 pm

Ataru was too busy shaking off the cobwebs from his head to possibly roll aside or resist in any way, while Yori teasingly took her time to pin one of his shoulders, then the other underneath her long, thick legs, pressing her lovely weight down into a schoolgirl pin that would keep the cute boy there for as long as she liked.

Wriggling around to none avail with his arms effectively pinned down, the young boy could not do much more than listen to Yori teasing little speech, while she flaunted her certainly not-old-looking feminine muscles and her equally tauntingly sexy round curves at the cute little prisoner.

"Uhhh... o-of course you are... Ugh!... I mean....! T-This is not the place for s-such kind of conversation..!!! " *bluuushhh*
Playfully tricked into stutter-admitting that he found her attractive, the cute boy would try to look away with a flustrated, totally red-faced expression... which Yori would probably find adorable.

With that, Ataru struggled a little more with his bucking hips, trying to push himself off from the sexy-uneasing entrapment, but it was easier said than done!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:55 pm

YOri smiled for the short moments she got left. The flushing of the boy under her was just the thing she wanted to see. This red glowing was fuelling her right now. But unluckily the boy wasn´t so happy about it and he started to fight back even more. In the end he was able to press his hips up into the air and make her fall of her. Yori would land on the mat and roll away from him.

After brining some space between the two she would slowly push herself up to her knees watching her opponent closely. She would put a fake sad look on her face and look at him.
“OH what is wrong… don´t you like me on top of you? Am I to ugly for you or what is up? Do you dislike my body?”, Yori was trying to embarrass him even more, while pushing herself even future up.

When she was back up on her feet she would smirk at him with a evil smile. She would bow forward a bit. “Or do you just want to be on top… this is no problem for me…”, she would start waving him over slowly. “Get over here and show me your moves little man! Maybe you can show me some of this impressive power!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next