Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Unfinished Business

2 posters

Go down

Unfinished Business Empty Unfinished Business

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Alaina held her title over her shoulder as she walked out onto the ramp, making her way to the ring amidst a loud roar from the crowd. A couple weeks ago she successfully defended her Entropy Championship against Bonnie Gastin in a hog-tie match. Alaina never participated in one of those but she won, barely. That could be said of many of her title defenses. She strut to the ring with a confident smile on her face as she waved to the fans and climbed through the ropes. She was in a one piece leopard print swimsuit, with matching kneepads and boots as well as a mic in hand.

Last time she called out a challenger, she told them to pick any match and she would face them that very night to prove she could adjust to anything. A trait the amazon believed to be necessary to anyone who wanted to call themself Entropy Champion. Tonight Alaina was going to do it again, so that way people wouldn't just call her Entropy Champion, but the greatest Entropy Champion.

"Hey everyone! Who is excited to be here tonight!?" Alaina called out as the crowd reacted, loudly cheering as a response. "Awesome! I am happy to be here too, and I think its time we add a bit of excitement to the mix! Kei, last time we fought in an AFW ring we had a hell of a match that took us all over the place.... and had no definitive winner." Alaina said before pausing. "I think we need to have another little meeting.... of the wrestling variety complete with the Entropy title on the line! Key, if this interests you come on out and pick whatever match type you want me to defend my title in right here tonight!" Alaina said as the crowd roared once more even louder than before, eager to see a title match!

Alaina stood in the center of the ring, eagerly waiting to see if Kei would respond, although she was very sure that Kei was not going to keep her waiting....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business Empty Re: Unfinished Business

Post by Maxy Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:31 pm

While she originally didn't have anything scheduled fight wise, for some reason, Kelly had a strong feeling she should be at the event today. When she had that feeling she usually followed it and a good chunk of the time something happened that made going the right choice. She wouldn't be wrong this time as not long after things started she saw Alaina make her way ringside. She wasn't sure what was up, other than the feeling she had felt stronger now.

She heard Alaina address her by the same she's used for the majority of her career up to this point. She agreed with what she heard Alaina talking about and the thought of a re-match was tempting, even more so that Alaina was willing to risk her belt for them to go at it again. She thought about it for a short moment before joining Alaina in the ring, though given where in the building it was about a couple of minutes or so before Kelly appeared, though it was known she was on her way.

Unlike Alaina, Kelly wasn't dressed to wrestle, but she did have her stuff with her, one of those unwritten rules in the business as even if you're not booked one day you never know what may change between the time the first part of the ring enters the building to the sound of the opening bell. It was easy for her to flip the mindset switch of your typical middle-aged house wife Kelly and the two-decade-plus ring veteran Kei, even though at times both those lights were on at the same time, though that usually wasn't an issue for her. If Alaina wanted to say something else now that she was out here, she would give Alaina that chance to add to what she said moments ago. If she had nothing, or after getting whatever else out, Kelly would respond.

"Before I address why you brought me out here I do want to address your recent title bout, which as we can see you were successful with." She then tells
When you look at the roll call of champions of Friction's roster, the majority of them, while not to take away from their accomplishments as I know things are bit more lax here than in more places, I can't see as being legit champion material. However, standing before me right now is someone who is worthy of the belt they wear. Whether or not you fit the literal definition of the word 'Entropy' is still inconclusive to me, you do do the championship justice and not only do I respect you for that, some of Friction's other title holders can learn a thing or two from you. Speaking of learning, time to respond to your challenge from earlier." She could have easily jumped right to her answer, but she did want to pass along some old person knowledge to her before hand, even though she didn't think Alaina would either care, or do care but not put it to use.

"While it's good you can adjust on the fly and let people decide things for you, like say potential special match types or bonus stipulations, but remember, keep it up and it could very well come back to haunt you. Nothing wrong with taking charge and do it yourself, or wait and see what the powers that be decide. However I do have something in mind since you extended the invite. She asks Alaina to hold the mic for her and she goes off the ropes, once off each side before stopping. She then asks for Alaina to do the same but to go off the ones she did not, telling her that she's going somewhere with this. Regardless of Alaina goes along with it not, what Kelly says next would be the same.

"With what I have in mind, what we saw just, things would be completely different. I say we take these ropes down and replace them with barbwire." She grinned and waited for Alaina to respond.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Alaina stared ahead stone faced as the match type was thrown out there. "Bring it on, I have never backed down from anything before and I won't start doing that now." Alaina said, holding her title belt up high as the crowd cheered. "I know you have done this before and I haven't. I now you are good especially for your age. However, make no mistake for tonight I will walk out of this arena still holding my title." Alaina said in a serious tone.

She extended her hand for Kei stop shake it, staring forward into her opponents eyes to let Kei know that she meant every word of what she said!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:03 pm

She knew Alaina was serious about this and didn't expect anything less from her. While serious herself, Kelly grinned at Alaina when they shook hands. She got the thought of Alaina's body becoming that of swiss cheese, though deep down she knew she could very well end up the same way, both of them could for that matter.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:08 pm

"I will see you inside the ring later tonight." Alaina said as she gave one last stare to Kei before making her way towards the ropes and climbing through, much easier now than it would be later.

Alaina walked confidently up the ramp, fairly nervous on the inside about this match. She knew she was going to get messed up, no question. It was up to her to take more pain than Kei, and dish out more than Kei could to come out on top. Whatever it took to leave as champion is what Alaina would need to do later tonight.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content