by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Open For Business!

Go down

Open For Business! Empty Open For Business!

Post by Darius Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:42 pm

"Is it on?"

"I don't know. What does this red light mean?"

"That means it on!"

"Oh, right!"

The Tv screen flashed static, and then all of the sudden it cleared up, revealing the grinning face of the AFW's most contriversial wrestler. "Hey, losers and ladies!" Sarah Gatt greeted the camera with her signature attitude. She was sitting behind a desk, her feet propped up on it as she spoke. "It's your favourite Queen of Brawl, Sarah Gatt, here! And of course you all know Rika." The camera then panned backwards onto the one holding it, revealing Rika Smart as the camera-woman.

"Hiya!" Rika laughed, right before she switched the camera view back to Sarah.

Sarah grinned widely as she came on camera again. "As many of you may realize by now, I like to hurt people. I like to hurt people a lot. I find it to be an excellent way to vent the many issues I've built up over the years. And I have to ay, after many years, I'd say I've gotten pretty good at it. You can ask my past opponants for references." Here Sarah grinned maliciously. "Once they get out of the hospital that is." Rika could be heard snickering behind the camera.

Sarah wung he legs off the desk and stood from her seat. "But then a thought occured to me," she went on, waling around the desk, the camera following her wherever she went. "Why not mix business with pleasure? Sure I get paid a lot to beat up these bitches in the league, and I have a great time doing it. The only downside is that people aren't so willing to go against me anymore. Something about me putting the fear of God in them o something."

Sarah stopped pacing then, and now stood behind the desk as she smiled at the camera. "Ad then I had this brilliant idea! Instead of beating bitches up for me, why not not beat bitches up for other people? An ass-kicking business! And that business will be called...." She waved in someone from off screen, but no one seemed to be coming. "Sayuri, get out here!"

"Lady Sarah, this is incredibly demeaning," came a calm but obviously irritated voice.

"Come one! We rehersed this!" Sarah shouted. A long drawn out sigh was heard, and soon Sarah's ninja bodyguard Sayuri shuffled on screen. Only instead of her normal attire, she now wore a skimpy black bikini. Her face was still covered by her signature mask, but there was an obvious blush on her cheeks. She held up a sign, which she was trying to use to cove up ther semi-nude body, which read: GATT ATTACK!!

"That's right! The Gatt Attack!" Sarah announced with a flourish, spreading her arms out. "If you want a tag partner, a bodygaurd, or you just want someone beaten to a bloody pulp, call us! It doesn't matter who it is, we'll take down whoever you want. For the right price of course." Sarah took a seat back in her chair, and propped her boots back up onto it. "So consider this to be our official announcent. The Gatt Attack is open for business! So you ladies out there better not piss anyone off too bad." Sarah flashed her signature dark smile.

"You never know who they might turn too."

And with that the video feed went dead.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down