Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Awkward As Ever

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Awkward As Ever - Page 6 Empty Re: Awkward As Ever

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:22 am

The moment May guessed what the cowboy and the cheerleader were up to, Clyde, along with Lilly, blushed a bit while turning his head to try and hide a shameless grin as he ruffled his hair under his hat.

He was startled however when May suddenly marched up him, poked him and got all aggressive, leaving the cowboy to just stare at her with a rather confused gaze, deeply frowning when she implied that he was blackmailing her of all things! The hell? It didn't take him long to find himself a little annoyed by Lilly's cousin.

"First off, Missy!" Clyde said with a raised finger. "I'm good 'nuff for anybody." Saying that, he immediately thought of Mercy and paused for a moment.

"Second! Who yer cousin wants ta' see is her business, she's an adult!" Clyde declared as he huffed at May before gaining a bit of a smug grin. "But yes, I am that good." Said the smug Cowboy as he gently grabbed May's finger and lifted it away.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:36 am

May stood her ground as the cowboy shouted back at her, clearly miffed that he was told off. Lilly could only watch as her cousin, bold as she was, had this little back and forth. May always had to make things more difficult than they needed to be.

May puffed her cheeks when Clyde grabbed her finger, pushing it away. She put her hands on her hips, taking a step away from him. He smelled bad anyway. "She has better standards than you. She always has. Not that I want to compliment you, but they only way she could possibly be interested in you is if you were good in the sack," she said, finally turning back to Lilly.

"So, is that it?"

Lilly heaved a sigh, not nowing what else to do bu admit it. "Yes. Fine. He's a good fuck. Is that what you want to hear?" she shot, throwing her hands in the air in frustration. Knowing May, she'd never let this go. In fact, she was almost positive that she'd keep giving Clyde crap for it. She was always protective of her, even if Lilly didn't need it.

"There's a lot more to it than just that. And it's not something I am going to discuss out in public, May," Lilly said, grabbing her cousin by the arm and pulling her closer to her. "Now, why are you even here? And how did you know I was here?"

May finally smiled again, giving Lilly a quick wink. "I saw you on TV attacking that pink haired girl. And after I saw you get jumped after that, I decided to come here and get your back," she explained puffing her chest proudly. She wasn't a wrestler, but she was a tough girl. And she was going to prove that by helping Lilly out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:35 am

Clyde just gave May a rather dry look as she taunted him, wondering why in the blue hell he had to deal with one thing after another like this. Though he did find himself grinning proudly as Lilly admitted that he was a good fuck. Of course he knew that, but hearing Lilly say it made him oh so very proud.

And through listening in, Clyde learned this woman's name was May and why she came and Clyde huffed immediately.

"Yer too late, the pink haired girl's moved on ta' bigger and better things. She's long gone." Clyde said with a bit of a smile.

"Sorry, guess ya came by fer nuthin."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:48 am

Lilly just stared at may for a moment in disbelief. She came here to wrestle? All because she saw her on TV? She had to be nuts. She had no more experience than she did, so what made her think that she had what it takes? At least Lilly had some training from Kelly, and that wasn't even that much.

"May, you aren't a wrestler. You will just end up getting hurt," she told her, grabbing her by the arm and giving her a very worried look. Lilly didn't care about many people, but May was one of them. She was probably the only family member she had that she didn't detest.

May just laughed it off, patting Lilly's hand that held her arm. "I'll be fine. And I'll prove it!" May turned to Clyde, pointing at him. "I'll fight you, and teach you not to fuck around with my cousin!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:46 am

Clyde nodded along with Lilly and assumed that this May girl was going to probably dissapear or give up her silly crusade. All the same, she wasn't Clyde's problem, she was Lilly's and the sooner he got to fixing his own problems and leaving May behind he would....

"I'll fight you, and teach you not to fuck around with my cousin!"

Clyde's eyes widened and then narrowed on May's finger, blinking repeatedly as he just stared at her in disbelief. "...What?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:27 am

Lilly was in as much disbelief as Clyde at May's exclamation. She couldn't be seriously asking Clyde for a match. Clyde, as much as she hated to admit it, was a main card wrestler, and May had no training in fighting at all. So what made her think she could compete with him.

"May, no. No no no. You are biting off way more than you can chew," she told her cousin, trying her hardest to try and get her to see reason. At this point, Lilly felt panicked. She didn't want May to get into the ring with him. At best, she'd last a few minute's, and at worst, she'd get hurt.

May just waved her off, showing that she had the same stubborness as her cousin. May knew she wasn't a fighter, but how hard could it be to beat up a hick? She turned to Clyde, taking a step toward him and poking him in the chest. "You heard me, country boy. You and me. I'm already contracted, and I want you to be my first match," she said, her face now getting closer to his. "And, when I win, I don't want you anywhere near Lilly, deal?"

May fixed her eyes on his, waiting for his response. And Lilly desperately hoped that he'd say no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:06 am

Clyde heard Lilly loud and clear beside him and began to violently nod his head up and down to agree with her. "I ain't newbie friendly! I'm a like a ch-" Clyde exclaimed, being rather reluctant to be in a match with a newcomer like May. It would be wrong to dominate a rookie and it would make him look like a total jerk. But before he even had a chance to tell May about his accomplishments in AFW, the young woman stepped up and got right in his face.

"I... Hey!"
Clyde blinked, not knowing what to say or do at first. He was a little annoyed by how pushy she was but wasn't going to let that get to him.

"What kinda deal is that?! What do I even get for winnin!?" He complained before trying to wave May off.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:44 am

May wasn't going to take no for an answer. Not from the guy who wasn't good enough to even breath the air around Lilly. So what if he was some popular wrestler? She was a goddess compared to him, and she deserved better. She didn't know what she saw in him, but it didn't matter.

"Winning? HA! I'm not gonna lose to some hick boy!" she said, taking a step back and planting her hands on her hips and eyeing him up and down. "Hell, I'm so sure I'll win, that if I do lose, you can have me."

Lilly's eyes shot wide when she said that. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. May had to be out of her gourd if she thought that any of this was a good idea. What made her think that she could even compete?

"MAY! Stop it! This won't go how you think it will!" she shouted at her, once again grabbing her by the arm and pulling her to her. She was going to make her see reason, one way or another.

But May wasn't having it. She pulled her arm free and leaned toward her cousin, a smile still on her pretty face. "Come on, Lilly! All that wrestling stuff is easy! A few kicks here, a punch there. If this country bumpkin can do it, so can I," she said, the pep never leaving her tone, despite Lilly's scolding. She knew Lilly was worried, but she was a big girl and she could take care of herself.

"So, what's it gonna be, big boy? You gonna chicken out against a cheerleader? Or are you gonna man up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:03 am

"Hick..?" Clyde frowned before scrunching his nose at May, eyeing the girl in turn as she degraded him and then... Offered herself!?

Immediately the whole ordeal got turned on it's head and left Clyde looking at May's... Body. She was a hottie, just as curvaceous as Lilly and she was offering herself IF he won?

Clyde immediately huffed through his nose and watched the two cousins go at it before May resumed taunting him, now going after his manhood, it was clear she wasn't going to take no for an awnser.

"Okay. Ya' got a match but I could care less about winnin' ya. Do what ya want... I'll be fuckin' yer cousin anyway." Clyde muttered as he lifted the brim of his hat to reveal a big wide, shameless grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:35 am

May smiled when Clyde finally agreed to a match with her. It was perfect! Now, she could take him down and stop him from fraternizing with Lilly. He had no right to touch her, and she was going to fix that.

And then, he said he'd keep fucking her. May's smile faded and her face lit into a furious glare. She closed the distance between them and pressed her ample chest against his. "How dare you! You'd better-"

"May!" Lilly was there immediately, pushing herself between the two of them. May backed away, but continued to glare at the cowboy, but Lilly held her back by the shoulders. "Go over there and chill out!" May was about to object, but the blonde glared at her and simply pointed, and with a furious huff, she spun around and stepped away, crossing her arms like a pouty child.

Lilly, however, wasn't done. She turned to Clyde before giving him a light shove. "Why would you agree to a match! She's not a wrestler," she growled, her glare fixed on him. She couldn't' believe that he took May's bait. He knew full well that she didn't stand a chance, and yet, he just agreed because she took a shot at his manhood. His pride irritated the cheerleader so much, and more so now that his pride may end up getting her cousin hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next