by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Awkward As Ever

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Awkward As Ever - Page 2 Empty Re: Awkward As Ever

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:59 pm

"And when yer raised like I was, you tend ta' find real appreciation for livin' large." Said the cowboy as he was about to turn on the TV before his raising his brow the moment Lilly took a seat at the foot of the bed, something that confused him quite a bit.

"Sure." He said, wondering what she could have possibly wanted.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:27 pm

Lilly really didn't want to ask Clyde anything, let alone advice. But she really didn't have too many other options. She could ask Kelly, but she wasn't here.

"I probably should't even be asking you this, considering our history." Lilly sucked in a deep breath. "But, do I have a reason to stay here anymore?" she asked, glancing at the cowboy. She hated that she was dumping her purse out to someone she hated, but she had to get it off of her chest.

"I came back to get back at Mercy. I got my revenge on you after our last match, so I have that checked off my list. But now, without the one person here that I wanted to get my hands on... you know," Lilly was embarrassed to hell to be asking him all of this, but she had to know.

"And you'd better give me a serious answer. I'm not in the mood for your sarcastic bullshit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:31 am

Clyde raised his brow as Lilly suddenly spoke to him solemnly and honestly, sitting up as she asked her out of the blue question that honestly made him a little sympathetic towards Lilly, he sort of felt like he was in a similar position.

"You have ta' find yer own reason to stay here, Lilly. I can't tell ya what that is. Ya didn't join AFW ta' fight, Mercy. That's somethin' ya wanted... " Said the cowboy as he sighed deeply.

"Learn ta' fight fer yerself, Lilly, whatever that reason is. Fun, titles, glory... You gotta decide." Said the cowboy be scooching beside Lilly.

"What do you want?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 am

Lilly didn't know why she was asking all of this to Clyde, of all people. But it felt good to let it out, even to him. A listening ear was better than nothing. But she didn't expect him to give a real answer.

And then he surprised her. He gave her real advice, and it seemed sincere. And he wasn't wrong. When she joined the AFW, she didn't have a beef with Mercy or Clyde. She joined to prove she was strong, even if she wasn't a wrestler. But now, she didn't even have that, unless she could get her job back.

When he scooted up next to her, she flinched a bit. She wasn't super comfortable with opening up to him as it was, and with the two of them being this calm with each other was just weird. When they met up earlier that day, they basically tried to kill each other. Now... she didn't know.

"I don't know what I want anymore," she admitted. "I came back for one reason. Now I don't have it." Lilly glanced at Clyde. "But I do want one thing, and that's to prove to that Brittany bitch that I'm not just some pushover."

Lilly turned her head and fully looked at Clyde, her tired eyes trained on his. "I still don't like you. But, I guess you and I don't really have a quarrel anymore, do we?" Lilly was suddenly very aware that she didn't have a shirt on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:40 am

Clyde sighed deeply and leaned back on the bed, knowing exactly how Lilly felt, but still smiling a bit as she brought up Brittany. He had to hand it to Lilly, she had guts.

"It's all up ta' you in the end, Lilly... I won't run from ya. But if you really don't wanna be a loser in this war between the two of y'all. You'll find yer own reason to remain in AFW instead of just giving up 'cause she's gone."
Even Clyde couldn't believe he was helping Lilly.

"...I'm pretty lost without her... She was my motivation in why I pushed myself so hard... But now here I am, a champ but without her. It sucks, but slowly I'm learnin' though ta' fight fer myself." Said the cowboy with a firm nod before he turned to Lilly.

"It'll take time. But you'll find yer own reason's for fightin'. And when you do, you can go after it."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:05 am

Lilly could hardly believe that the two of them were having a civilized conversation. Despite everything that they had been through, here he was, offering the most honest advice she had gotten from anyone since she had come to the AFW. It was off putting. But somehow... nice.

"She was the smarter of the two of you. Of course you feel lost," Lilly said. As hard as she tried, she couldn't keep herself from taking jabs at him completely.

"But, I guess you're right... I need to figure it out myself." Lilly rose to her feet, turning to face Clyde. She leaned toward him, her barely contained breasts jiggling just a bit as she did.

"I never thought I'd say this to you, but thank you," she said, before straightening back up and walking toward the other bed, her back to him. Her arms snaked behind her back, unhooking her bra and letting it drop to the floor before bending down and sliding down both her skirt and panties, leaving her completely naked with her back to him.

"I'm sleeping in this bed. If you wanted this bed, then guess you'll have to join me. But, fair warning. I have no pajamas," she said, barely looking over her shoulder at him. The cheerleader then turned and crawled onto the bed, slowly before finally coming to rest, laying on her side above the covers with her back to him yet again

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Hrmf." Clyde huffed dryly at Lilly's jab, rolling his eyes at the true statement that she laced in her usually bratty tone. But nonetheless, Lilly could be serious and seemed to understand what she needed to do from now on. Good.

He was about to congratulate her before she leaned towards him, making lean back a bit, before she... Thanked him? "...Huh?" He said with clear confusion, she just THANKED him? Clyde just sat there confused until Lilly got undressed right in front of him, his eyes wide as he watched the cheerleader crawl on the bed with her back turned.

He knew her game but he couldn't believe it. 

"You don't waste any time playin games do ya?" He asked as he leaned back on the bed and let his hand glide from her side to her thigh.

"You like kiting me don't ya?"

Last edited by Lobo on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Lilly was pretty amused by the look on Clyde's face when she thanked him. It felt weird doing it in the first place, but it was worth it to see his expression. Though, she did mean it. Despite everything, he was helping her. Not even she was heartless.

The cheerleader, laying on her side on the bed, shuddered a bit as Clyde's hand gently ran from her slender waist to her thigh. After the night she had, the soft touch felt like heaven by comparison. "I'm nothing, if not direct. You should know that by now," she said softly.

Lilly rolled onto her back, her large breast splaying out and one knee bent. There was a light bruise on her stomach where Brittany had punched her, but thankfully, it wasn't too sore. "It's not my fault you make it easy," she said, her hand lightly brushing her breast as she laid there, tired, exposed, and admittedly horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 am

"'Course." Clyde said as he watched Lilly turn over onto her back and reveal her perfect, naked body once again, her large breasts oozed out along her chest, accompanied by her, waist shapely hips and slender legs.

He huffed with a smug grin in response to her words, his hands guiding to her breasts before he leaned over and encased his mouth around the supple flesh, dragging his mouth and tongue up her tit before letting his mouth pop free.

"Yeah... It ain't good I let ya work me so easily."
He muttered before going back down on her tit, giving her breast a long sucking kiss as his tongue swirled and flicked at her nipple.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:39 am

Lilly rolled her eyes at Clyde's smug grin. He was always so proud of himself, so cocky. It irritated her that someone as dumb as him could be that cocky. And yet, it turned her on so much right now. When did that start?

"Mmm..." Lilly arched her back slightly as the cowboy suckled on her tit, while her hand gently played with her other nipple. Normally, she wasn't very fond of foreplay, bit for some reason, this simple action was getting her fired up.

"Mmmmm... well, maybe be a man and make a woman work for it," she said, biting her lip as his tongue teased her already erect nipple. With her free hand, she ran her fingers through the cowboy's blonde, somewhat sweaty hair, letting her hand rest on the nape of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next