Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Awkward As Ever

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Awkward As Ever - Page 5 Empty Re: Awkward As Ever

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:30 pm

"Yeah, well..." Clyde grumbled, not knowing what else he COULD say or rather should say. "Ya don't seem ta' mind." He huffed as he watched her eat the strip of bacon and said nothing else. What else could he or should he even say? She seemed to be over the whole 'Revenge' thing so maybe she could be a good girl and do something positive with her life like helping kids who don't read good.

"I'm uh... Goin' back ta' Kyoto now. It's been fun, stay outta trouble ah' guess?" Said Clyde, shrugging at Lilly before turning to leave the room and go home already.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:42 pm

After just one bite of bacon, Lilly remembered that she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday morning. And her stomach was making that fact very clear. So she reached for another couple of pieces, quickly eating the first piece before looking back at Clyde, who apparently was in a big hurry to leave.

When he turned to walk out, the cheerleader was quick to try and stop him. "Hey! You know, I paid for this room. The very least you could do is not just walk out and take me back to Kyoto as well," she said, now on her knees on the bed, the blanket falling loose and leaving her bare to him. She thought about covering herself, but it's not like it was something he hadn't seen before anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:45 am

Clyde stopped walking and turned to look at Lilly after frowning a bit only to find himsedf taking a long hard look at her perfect, naked body. Then, he sighed deeply.

"Get some clothes on at least." He muttered before going downstairs to get some food for himself.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Lilly watched as Clyde left the room, flopping back down onto the bed when he was gone. She stared up at the cieling, wondering what the hell she was doing. This was already awkward enough, and spending time with him after the fact wasn't going to make it any better. But she wasn't going to let this go. The two of them had a lot to talk about, whether they liked it or not.

Sitting up, the cheerleader scarfed down a couple more pieces of bacon and a large bite of pancake before scrambling to get her clothes together. Thankfully, she found a clean, plain white t-shirt in the dresser. It was a bit snug, but it was better than going out without a bra. After gathering what little she brought, and taking another bite of pancake, she rushed out of the room and down to the lobby. She wasn't going to waste time and let him just leave without her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Clyde went down to the lobby and tried to push EVERYTHING that was bothering him today out of his head. All he had to do was take Lilly back to Kyoto and everything was going to be just peachy. A nice breakfast would no doubt help him as he chowed down on a breakfast burrito with some orange juice, scarfing down the meal before eyeing Lilly, who was now clothed. Great, now he could look her in the eye again.

"So uh.... Yeah." Clyde said as she got in the lobby with him.

"Ready ta' go?" He asked as he was already pushing on the door.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:17 am

Lilly spotted the cowboy, eating his own breakfast after she left the elevator and wandered over to him slowly. Now that the two of them were in a relatively normal situation, she really didn't know what to do. The tension from the day before was different. Instead of sexual tension, it was just regular tension, and it was more uncomfortable than she wish.

Maybe what the two of them needed was time away from one another so they both could clear their heads. All she had to do was get through a train ride, and she could go from there.

"Obviously. That's why down here," she said, reverting back to her old, snarky self. She didn't want him to think that, just because things weren't the same as they were before that she saw him as a friend. Not being enemies was one thing. Being friends was another.

The cheerleader followed him out of the hotel, out into the chilly air. Despite being a it cold, at least the sun was shining, so it made it bearable. Still, she wished she brought her own jacket. The last thing she wanted to do was wear that smelly duster again.

The two of them didn't get far down the sidewalk, however, before they heard a loud "OHMYGOSH LILLYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Lilly turned around and was met with a sudden, enthusiastic hug. Wide eyed, she tried to push whoever it was away from her. Once she got her off of her enough, she saw her face. And her own expression turned to shock and confusion.

"May?" she said simply, staring in disbelief at her cousin, May.
Spoiler:

The brownish blonde girl beamed with delight, going in for another hug on Lilly, who reluctantly accepted it. "It's been so long! I'm so glad I found you!" she almost screamed, hugging Lilly tightly. Lilly, all the while, was at a loss for words.

"But... why... what are you doing here?" was all she could as when they parted.

"Oh, come on! Obviously, I came to see you!"

Lilly could hardly think. Of all things that could make the day that much more stressful, why was this it? She loved her cousin, but her being here was just... why was she here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:32 am

"Dry as ever." Clyde muttered. Of course! After rigorous hot sex and spending the night together she was still droll and sarcastic as ever. Oh well, couldn't help that.

"Just c'mon." Clyde said as he opened the door and led Lilly out with him into the cool morning air that honestly didn't bother him at all. He swore he only took like a couple steps before he heard the loud voice of someone Clyde swore had to be a fan.

He turned around sharply and looked on with a wide eyed gaze as this young girl just hugged Lilly out of nowhere! But by the sounds of it, she knew Lilly anyway. The sight had Clyde blinking in confusion as he looked on the sight before him with Lilly and the loud new girl.

Seeing Lilly all confused while the girl hugged her tightly, even Clyde couldn't help but snicker and grin.

"Friend ah' yers?" Clyde asked before raising his hand at May. "Hi, I'm Clyde." He said with a small smile.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:31 am

Lilly took a moment to collect herself after the sudden shock of seeing someone from back home. She hadn't seen her in a couple of years, or anyone from home for that matter. So this was a bit to take in.

"Um... yeah, you could say that I guess. She's my cousin," she explained, straightening out her shirt after it was twisted from the hug. She forgot how much of a clinger May tended to be.

May, who looked at Clyde after he intro duced himself, gave him a long look up and down, her face melting into a half confused, half irritated look. But, she took his hand lightly and gave it a small shake. "Um, May. Nice to meet you," she said, her tone almost as dry as Lilly's could be.

May turned back to Lilly, her confusion still present in her lovely features. "Is this... nice person a friend of yours, Lilly?" she asked, once again looking over a Clyde to give him a quick up and down before looking to her cousin again. The looks did not go unoticed by Lilly.

"It's a bit more complicated than that," was all she could think to say. Not that it was a lie. She didn't even know what was going on between them, so how could she possibly explain it to her? The answer didn't seem to make May very happy. In fact, she looked almmost angry.

"Waitwaitwaitwait. Are you saying you and this guy are... a thing?!" May's head pivoted between the two of them as she tried to figure out what was going on. The whole thing puzzled her, and, quite frankly, made her mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:59 am

"Cousin...?" Clyde gasped wide eyed, having a hard time picturing Lilly with family, let alone what they all probably liked. But looking at May, Clyde noted her family obviously had good genes. Either way, he smiled at her and shook her hand, but noticed that she wasn't exactly thrilled about it.

"Same." He said pleasantly before seeing the two women exchange in their conversation that Clyde at first ignored until Lilly said one thing and her cousin took it WAY somewhere else! A thing!? Him and Lilly!?

Instantly, Clyde hurried to speak up. "That ain't what she sayin'!" Interjected the cowboy before he made a bit of a wincing face.

"...It's complicated." It was somewhere between I hate you but we're totally fine with kissing and fucking eachother.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:12 am

Lilly's jaw hung open and her face turned beat red after May's extremely hasty words. Did she really get that impression? Did they even give off that impression? How? There was no way they did.

She was as quick as Clyde to deny it as well. "What?! No!" she shouted, waving her hand at her cousin. She really didn't need her getting the wrong idea, but she knew her, and she wasn't going to let this go. She was way, way too stubborn. Now she realized how Clyde must see her.

May crossed her arms over her generous bust, still looking between the two of them. She wasn't buying it. At least, not all of it. Even if they weren't a thing, they were definitely something. Lilly was an awful liar. "Let me guess. You're fucking, right?" she asked, causing Lilly to blush a bit more. She really was too smart for her own good.

May cast a glare at Clyde. "HA! I knew it was something!" She walked up to Clyde, poking him in the chest. "What makes you think you are good enough for her?! Why would she even let you?" May wasn't going to let it go, she was relentless, and she was going to get the answers she wanted. "You're either blackmailing her, or... well, there's no way you're that good in bed... is he?"

Lilly rubbed her temple, already beyond embarrassed. Why did she have to be so good at this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next