by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebration of a lifetime [Open]

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:37 am

The supermodel was being ganged up by Mariko and Rider but she seemed to fight back, verbally, atleast. Taking one at a time, as her speech finished it was Rider who first was quick to reply back to the supermodel. The masked wrestler was in no mood for games as he repeated the fact that he wanted to wrestle the bluenette, title or no title. He made a bold accusation that she was a coward, to which she took as a big insult.

"ME? A Coward?! How dare you, YOU!" before she could say anything else, the lights started to flicker rapidly and soon a voice was heard followed by another wrestler joining the celebration.

The supermodel was now overwhelmed, she started to back up towards the ropes. Seeing another challenger, she hugged her title closely before watching all three wrestlers infront of her.

He started to speak, praising Mariko instead of her JUST to get on her nerves, much to the delight of the purple haired vixen. Ami bit her lip as he finished, even insulting her brother but at this point she couldn't make a move.

She glared at Mariko when she started to speak, slowly backing up to the ropes and then dropping down on her butt and rolling out of the ring. "Y-you! All of you....screw you, I don't need to listen to this. I AM THE CHAMP! This was MY celebration, how dare you interrupt your champ? I....Im going to speak to the management about this" she said, already feeling quite under pressure and insecure about her title reign. The supermodel began to circle around the ring as she walked up to the ramp, trying to back up and escape the heat.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebration of a lifetime [Open]

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Rider watched her go, a smile gracing his features behind the mask. Slowly, he raised both leather clad arms into the air, eyes fixed on Ami. When AMi reached the top of the ramp, he brought both arms swinging down, and jets of flame erupted from the ring posts and the corners of the entrance, bathing the three wrestlers in a fiery orange and red glow. It highlighted the Rider's frightening skull mask as he went to the ropes, pointing at the champion before making a slitting motion across his throat.

The message was clear. This isn't over. Not by a long shot.

Celebration of a lifetime [Open]  - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 am

Mariko couldn’t help but giggle at the sight of the confident and proud champion crumbling under the pressure. Ami was outnumbered, so it wasn’t terribly hard to see why. But it was an amusing sight nonetheless, and Mariko felt a satisfying wave of joy surge through her as she watched Ami scurry back up the ramp.

It was right about then that a burst of fire suddenly erupted from the ringposts, making Mariko flinch. That was her signal to get on out of there too. As entertaining as it was making Ami sweat like that, this had been quite possibly the strangest handful of minutes of her career.

“Well, it’s been fun, boys. See you around~” she said before stepping through the ropes to exit the ring. And with that Mariko sauntered back up the entranceway to head back to the locker room. Whatever happened next regarding Ami and her newly-won championship were out of her hands. In the meantime, there was a night of wine and soothing jazz music awaiting her back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:59 pm

The Black Racer watched as the great champion told them off, and ran away. There was something else on his mind though. "Did...did she just threaten us with management?" he would say almost as if he was unable to grasp the fact that she did. "The champion threatened us...with management...she's got to go..."

But then it seemed the big guy shot flames from the ring posts, and bathed them in the fiery light. "Wow...you are quite the showman gigantintor!" he said mote thrilled than scared. The girl known as Mariko took that as a signal to leave though as she headed out of the ring.

"It was nice meeting you, we should make this a regular thing!" the racer would say, turning his attention back to the giant. "So ummm, it was nice meeting you mister vengeance..." he said extending his hand to the man before planning to leave himself.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:32 pm

While Ami began to make her way up the ramp, the opening chords of "Heavy Is The Head" would begin to play, the crowd jumping into a raucous roar as Clyde Gastin slowly tread in front of the stage, wearing a white messily buttoned up shirt with black slacks and a messy suit jacket. His black tie barely fastened around his neck as he slowly lurched onto the stage with a bandage around his head, eyeing Ami with a bit a crazed look in his eye, wielding a mic, huffing tiredly after making the trek from Intensive Care back to AFW Tension's arena!

"...God... God rest his soul? Does Clyde Gastin look dead ta' y'all?" Clyde said before looking down at Ami with an annoyed scowl as she stood on the ramp, taking a few glances at Mariko, someone he definitely had respect for as a wrestler and... Whoever the heck the other two clowns were.

"I know I'ma lil' late for the Halloween party, but management's the last thing that gon' be helpin' you, Ami Takeuchi! I wanna rematch for Tension Title that you and your brother stole from me! You name the time, the place and hell, I even let ya pick the damn match! Lord knows yer gonna need the edge because if anybody's gonna fight fer the title, It's gon' be this wide eyed sumbitch ya stole it from!" Growled the cowboy as he lowered his mic before raising his fists to the fans, wounded and concussed, he had just left the hospital to make the surprise appearance!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:18 pm

The supermodel was beginning to make her exit, with the heat too much in the ring, especially from that pyrowork that just flew off the ring post moments after she left, the supermodel was glad she left before things got ugly. She turned around to see the losers in the ring one last time, as she watched Mariko starting to make her exit as well- prompting her to hurriedly make her exit before the vixen caught up.

However, taking another step towards backstage, a familiar figure stepped out- a battered cowboy! The supermodel was shocked to see him, but then smiled as she saw him in that condition. "Haha YOU! Who let you out?" she smiled. Then came the challenge, looking over the cowboy and the other wrestlers in the ring, she thought THIS was her best chance. The champ was beaten up already, no way he could wrestle in this condition and he did say name the place AND time.

Ami stopped dead in her tracks, then turned around. "Sorry about that lady and gent, but it seems you'll have to wait your turn. I think I'm still not done with the FORMER champ here- atleast what is left of him! *HAHA*!" she fanatically and over-dramatically laughed, just to piss Clyde off.

"I'm sure there is some formal champ's rematch clause in our last contract match so I'm probably obliged to give you this but it's whatevs! Fine then Clyde- you're on!"she said, giving him a gentle flick on the nose before walking past him, swaying her hips as she seemed to leave off happier than she was before!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Clyde stood firm as as Ami berated him, laughing at him, but with a defiant glare he showed her that despite his physical state, he was not going to back down from the cheater, Ami. He just huffed through his nose as she laughed and laughed, it didn't bother him, but it made him all the more eager to take the title back once and for all.

She walked up to him and Clyde lifted his chin right up to Ami, hearing her... Agree to the bout! The crowd cheered, erupting the moment they heard the justified rematch was now official!

"Nh!" A sudden flick had Clyde wincing a bit after his nose was struck before he turned to watch the haply hips of Ami swaying as she left with the title over her shoulder. The tired cowboy simply nodded before looking back to the crowd and smiling. He gave one final look at Mariko and the two others before slowly returning backstage.

The stage was set once again.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2