Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore Gloating

2 posters

Go down

Hardcore Gloating Empty Hardcore Gloating

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Not every time a Friction wrestler wanted to run her mouth about how great she was did she need to step into the ring. All she just needed was a few cameras and a microphone, and as the crew panned across the Hardcore Championship hanging over a wrestler's shoulder, it was clear just who had something to say this time.

"One year." Was the slightly nasally voice, the camera zooming out to get a good look at the Harcore Champion, Adrian Kytes. Back from Alaska with the Harcore championship safe in hand, the former cosplayer looked as though she had seen better days. A big white pad laid across her nose, taped down by the cheek, reminders of the battle in the Lion's Den she had come through. "12 months since I first won this and I've taken on the biggest, the baddest, the best and none of them can take away my Hardcore championship."

Taking a deep breath, Adrian wasn't done just with the deceleration of her successes. "So I guess there's one question to ask, what's next for Adrian Kytes? I mean clearly no-one's gonna be able to take this title off me, so let's look beyond the Hardcore Division and a little... higher. You may remember our esteemed champ Brittany? The girl I beat for the title in the first place? Now she's the shit king of turd mountain, I think she needs a reminder about why she's no longer Hardcore champ, I know it seems mean taking not one but two titles off her but-" the brunette continued before a crash broke her train of thought, someone had just barged in and was probably not in a good mood. "Hey!" She called out "I booked this area and you're making me have to do a re-take you asshat!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Gloating Empty Re: Hardcore Gloating

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:14 pm

"Asshat!?!?" Screeched the American hero and the recent former number one contender Kelly Conway as she barraged on set in front of Adrian after knocking over a few boxes in a sheer fit of frustration, marching right up to Adrian to stand face to face with the hardcore champion, her own face still bruised and carrying a fresh pair of stitches across her brow.

"You act like you're this big-shot because you've beaten Brittany Luuve before!? Don't make me laugh Kytes!! I've beaten YOU and HER before and even though I lost, the fact you think you could ever go toe to toe with her and do better than I ever could, is the worst insult I can think of!" Kelly shouted before giving Adrian a shove.

"Why don't you leave before I beat your ass! I'm taking over this interview! Nobody cares about what you have to say or if you're the hardcore champion! Nobody on this planet will ever say 'Adrian Kytes is Hardcore!'"
Kelly spat angrily.

"Now run along because this future two-time champion needs to address the world on precious TV time!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:54 pm

"...Oh god dammit..." Adrian groaned as the blonde's shrilled voice penetrated her ear drums. Kelly Conway. Of course it was Kelly, no-one else would barge in on someone else's interview just to shove the other girl out of the way and take the camera for herself. Most people went straight for the kill first, but as Adrian stumbled backwards over a chair, it not being someone out for blood was small compensation. Now Adrian had to listen to Kelly while she got back to her feet.

"First of all!" She declared, standing back up "Fuck you." the brunette started, pointing her finger on Kelly's chest before adjusting her championship so it was around her waist, if this turned into a slap or punch fight, Adrian wanted to have her hands free. "Second of all: why don't you get outta here, Yesterday's News? No-one wants to hear what the Ex Champ wants to say because you probably already said it when you lost the belt in the first place. Quick recap for those at home, it went a lot like this. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Adrian ranted, breaking out into mock tears before immediately snapping back into place, glaring daggers at the blonde.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:57 pm

Kelly turned to the camera with a bright smile like she was ready to take over now that Adrian had fallen over like a buffoon, but much to her chagrin, she returned!

The blonde's eyes locked up at Adrian with a hateful glare after being called yesterday's news and then mocked in the most horrible way possible! She was basically called a baby!

Kelly's jaw dropped for a moment before she gritted her teeth and just screamed at Adrian. "Aaaahhh!!!!" As she pulled at her own hair before pushing her forehead against Adrian after standing up on her toes.

"I don't have the time or the patience to argue with you, Kytes so I'll settle for something better! Me and you, for the Hardcore title!" Kelly snarled as she put her finger against the golden title.

"...Can you fight anywhere for this thing?" She suddenly asked curiously.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:08 pm

"You want me for the title?" Adrian yelled back, pressing her forehead firmly into Kelly's, letting their noses rub against each other while they gritted their teeth. "You got it!" She declared before taking a step back. What Kelly said next she actually needed to think about. "I uh... I think we need to make a match official first? Seeing as it's a title match and Friction doesn't have the Twenty Four Seven rule..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:50 pm

"THEN NEXT WEEK! We'll have a hardcore match! One on one, me and you, ya punk!" Kelly spat before storming off with a satisfied grin.

Truth be told, she wasn't in this for the hardcore title, but mostly Adrian. She had lost the world title and was stll devastated... But what better way to make her pain go away than to crush someone she hated almost as much as Brittany!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:27 pm

"FINE!" Adrian declared back, huffing as the blonde sauntered off to prepare, folding her arms in frustration. Her track record vs Kelly Conway was not the best in the world. In fact, it was probably her worst record against someone she's had more than one match against. This time however, she would be prepared for Kelly's tricks. She wasn't about to let the blonde take away her achievement on the rebound for her own failings. "...You can edit the bit about us not being sure if we could fight whenever out right?" She whispered to the camera crew, forgetting in her rage towards Kelly that this was live.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum