Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Friend, My Servant

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

My Friend, My Servant - Page 7 Empty Re: My Friend, My Servant

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:05 am

Sahar would take a moment to ponder on Nica question before deciding to give a response.  “I think you're going to have a rough start but with enough training, you will start to climb up the ranks though you will probably start off as a jobber.  That being said you already have more skill than some of the wrestlers I have fought.” said Sahar as she remembered a very one sided match she had where she utterly destroyed her opponent.  “That being said, we will be doing lots of training and I am going to teach you as well as get you a trainer as well.  After all, I do want to form a tag team with you.” stated Sahar as she did intend to team up with Nicia.  The two had grown up together and work well with one another, so Sahar felt that with enough training they could become a great tag team.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 am

Nicia pretty much figured the part about her having a tough start and being a jobber. What made her eyes widened was that Sahar actually saying she wanted to form a tag team with her. Someone as strong as her mistress without a doubt could have teamed up with another strong fighter to form a formidable tag team, but Sahar didn't seem like fancying that idea for some reason.

"T-tag team... y-you're not serious... right...?" she blurted. "I'll just be a deadweight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:33 am

“Dead weight?  Perhaps right now but with enough training and matches, you will become a great wrestler.  Besides, we know each other very well and get along.  Thus, we can work together quite easily.” said Sahar as she would pat Nicia head a bit before stopping.  “Though don't get me wrong, you will have to work hard and still prove yourself.  So are you up for the challenge?” said Sahar as she then starred right into Nicia eyes, seeing how her friend would respond to such a question.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:39 am

Sahar's hand on her head felt a little comforting and encouraging, causing Nicia to blush slightly. They knew each other pretty well indeed, although the getting along part might be a little questionable. Well, they did get along with each other in one way or another. Nicia gave Sahar a nod, her expression turned into a slightly more confident one.

"I-I'll do my best..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 am

Sahar would nod her head as she patted Nicia head once again. “Alright then, why don't we get some rest then. You may take your leave now.” stated the Pharaoh as she would then move her arm back and forth signaling for Nicia to leave now.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:28 am

"A-alright..." Nicia replied meekly before she got off the bed and headed towards the door.

She walked slowly, as if a part of her didn't really wanted to be parted with Sahar just yet after finally seeing her again. They're going to live together for a while, though, so the platinum blonde haired girl decided to just get some rest for now. She glanced towards Sahar just before she opened the door, and went out quietly so she could go to her room and get some rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:48 am

Once Nicia had left, Sahar would rest on her bed. She was glad that her friend had returned but it seemed that it might take a while for them to have the relationship they once had. Yet she was sure that pretty soon everything would be back to normal again. The only difference is now they would be in Japan and wrestling in AFW. For now, Sahar would let herself fall asleep, waiting to see what tomorrow had in store for them.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7