Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Friend, My Servant

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Friend, My Servant - Page 6 Empty Re: My Friend, My Servant

Post by Serpon Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:39 am

Sahar would keep the pressure on her friend as she noticed that Nicia was slowly getting weaker and weaker. The Pharaoh would grin as she kept her arms around her friend head, making sure her fellow Egyptian was well within her bosom. Only after Nicia went limp would the purple hair Egyptian let her go. If successful, she would then get off Nicia and get on her knees before grabbing Nicia and rolling her on top of Sahar knees on her stomach.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:06 am

Barely conscious from the smothering, Nicia could only let Sahar do as she pleased, not even really realizing what was happening as the girl set her on her knees. It'd take a little longer until she came into her senses, in which she'd gasp and look around before noticing the position she was in. She gave Sahar a nervous glance.

"W-what are you doing...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:03 am

“Oh, your punishment. Do you think I would give you all this for free? You left me for so long and didn't really keep in contact with me. You think you can come back to me like it was nothing? Think of this as setting things right between the two of us.” said Sahar as she would then raise a hand and try to spank Nicia rear several times as a form of punishment. She would make sure not go to hard, as she still wanted to keep it somewhat playful despite the previous punches she had thrown.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 am

"Wha..." Nicia didn't get to finish her protest as Sahar's palm quickly slapped her rear, prompting her to yelp and jump slightly on the girl's lap.

Her cheeks rosed up quickly. It wasn't the first time Sahar punished her with spanking, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing. She kinda felt that she somehow deserved it for leaving her mistress and not really keeping contact with her, but a part of her still refused to acknowledge that she's at fault.

"S-stop that..." the platinum blonde haired girl said meekly, although her lower half was wriggling on the lap of Sahar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:27 pm

“Are you really in any position to be making demands? Perhaps I should increase your punishment for that!” stated the Pharaoh as she would then attempt to give another hard slap on her friend bottom. She could feel her opponent lower half moving about, as if trying to escape. Sahar would then attempt to grab onto the clothing on Nicia bottom before attempting to remove it off her but also trying to make sure she didn't rip it off or damage it. If successful she could then start to spank Nicia naked rear.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:19 am

"Ahh!" Nicia cried as Sahar spanked her ass once more.

She wanted to protest again, but decided not doing so so she wouldn't invoke further punishment from her mistress. Her pants were then removed by Sahar who'd proceed to hit her now naked rear, her butt wiggling again from the slap. Her cheeks were turning red from embarrassment. How long had it been since the taller girl spanked her like this? It brought back memories. Not exactly pleasant ones, but she couldn't say they are unpleasant ones as well...

"Nnnghh.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:09 am

Sahar would smile as she watched her friend cry out as her rear was spanked. She would give it a few more spankings but would soon grow bored of it. Perhaps she could do something a bit more hardcore but she decided against it as she couldn't go all out on Nicia just yet. The Pharaoh wanted to save such things for when she fought and beat Nicia in a real wrestling match in AFW. In fact, she had it all planned out so it was best of they perhaps stick to softer-core stuff. “Well then, have you had enough or do you want more?” ask Sahar as she gave a smirk while waiting for her friend response.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 am

The spanking continued for a bit, turning Nicia's dark skinned rear a little reddish when Sahar was finally done with it. The sting made her wriggled in discomfort on her mistress' lap, and she wasted no time to answer the taller girl's inquiry about having enough of it.

"E-enough...! Y-you meanie..." the platinum blonde girl whined and pouted childishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:34 am

The Pharaoh gave a small frown but decided to comply with her friend request. “Very well, I am feeling merciful today, though you could have asked nicer.” said Sahar as she would then give Nicia a small push to get her fellow Egyptian off her knees. “Well then I suggest you get settled in and get some rest while you still can. Once your career in AFW starts you might not have a chance to do so for a while.” said the Pharaoh as she doubted that Nicia would be able to figure out the meaning behind her words as she planned on having a POW match with her friend.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:56 am

"Ughh..." Nicia grunted as she picked herself up to her knees, her hand rubbing her sore butt.

She had to say she's a bit surprised Sahar decided to let her off easily, then again it's probably just because it's her first day being with her again. She did appreciate the offer to rest, though. Her body was still tired from the flight and other stuffs after all.

"Y-you really think I'll do well in this AFW place?" she asked nervously. "Like I said I haven't done that much wrestling at all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next