Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Friend, My Servant

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Friend, My Servant - Page 3 Empty Re: My Friend, My Servant

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:04 am

Sahar would grin as she realized how Nicia had dodged the question.  “Yes America does have more freedom but that means everyone takes it for granted.  You and I can truly appreciate what we have here.” said the Pharaoh as she would then step closer, now only a foot or two away from her friend.  “Also, I notice how you dodge my question.  You didn't say yes but you didn't say no.” said the purple hair Egyptian as she would then step forward so that her chest was now in contact with her servants chest.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 am

"I-I'm up for it...!" Nicia said as her blushes growing with her chest now slightly pressed against Sahar's.

Her friend wasn't being specific in mentioning what kind of party she's having with just the two of them, but she thought that she had an idea or two. They knew each other for quite a while after all, and Nicia hadn't forgotten at all what kind of person Sahar was.

She dared herself to inch herself closer to the taller girl, lightly nudging the Pharaoh's breasts with her own while looking up rather defiantly. It's kinda hard to put a challenging attitude towards Sahar after all her years of servitude, but being away from the girl had helped her becoming a little bolder.

"Bring it on... whatever you're planning to do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:11 am

Sahar would let a small grin appear on her face before turning her back and making her way to the room, only to stop at the entrance and look at her friend. She would then motion with her index finger for Nicia to follow her in. Regardless if her friend followed her or not, she would enter the room and sit on her knees on top of the bed. She was intending to do a bit of bed wrestling first before starting the punishment for Nica, as it would be a good way to test the waters of where her friend was in wrestling. Yet this would be nothing compared what she had planned for her in the days ahead.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:01 am

That grin of Sahar was a little unnerving, but Nicia knew just how mischievous her friend could be at times. At least she knew that Sahar wasn't an exactly evil person. She followed the girl to the bedroom, and watched as her friend settled herself on the bed. It didn't take too long for her to get the idea. Letting out a sigh, she climbed the bed as well and positioned herself across Sahar, on her knees. The platinum blonde haired girl was rather nervous and it was written in her face, but she wasn't planning of backing down now.

"Ready when you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:28 am

The Pharaoh would smile as her servant entered her room and climbed into bed, readying herself for what was about to happen. She could see that Nicia was nervous about this but continued on and announce she was ready. “I will let you make the first move since it's your first day back.” said Sahar as she would then get down on her hands and knees and start to circle Nicia as if she was a prey that Sahar had set her eyes on. Then again that idea was not far from the truth. That being said if her fellow Egyptian took to long, then the Pharaoh would pounce, attempting to tackle her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:48 am

Nicia rolled her eyes as she heard what Sahar said. Without a doubt the girl was the better fighter between them, and it's not the first time she was given the first chance to attack. She paid close attention to Sahar as the girl circled around her, shifting herself around a bit to keep facing her friend. After a while, she'd attempt to lunge forward to tackle Sahar onto her back, with her falling on top of the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:24 am

Sahar saw Nicia make the first move by coming towards her and tackling her down to her back. The maneuver did work as Sahar was forced down to her back with Nicia on top. Yet the purple hair Egyptian would not be defeated so easily, instead, she would start to shift her weight left and right, trying to unbalance Nicia off her. If her arms were left free she would also attempt a quick shove on her friend, trying to push her off.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 am

Despite being on top, Nicia couldn't really make use of the position as Sahar would shove her aside before she could really do something. She wasn't about to be disappointed with that, however, and would attempt to swing a leg over Sahar's body to keep her down for a bit. What she's planning to do was to try getting up and straddle the taller girl from there to regain the top position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:00 am

She managed to get Nicia off her but despite this, couldn't get up due to the fact her fellow Egyptian swung her leg over her, keeping her down. Before she knew it, Nicia was straddling her. “Seems you have some talent after all.” stated the Pharaoh as she was glad that her friend still had the wrestling fire in her. It was odd to be straddled by Nicia, as usually the situation was reverse. Still she enjoyed a good challenge. The purple hair Egyptian would now attempt to lock hands with her opponent and enter a test of strength despite being in a disadvantage position.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:18 am

"I haven't forgotten my training completely..." Nicia smirked in response to what Sahar said.

It's a rare situation for her to be on top, but she figured that her friend wasn't being serious and all. Well, until the girl decided to put more effort, she was quite happy to take advantage of this situation. Their hands were locked together before she could make her move, but Nicia would try to overpower Sahar by pushing back instead of letting herself being pushed around.

Normally the bigger and stronger Sahar should be able to outmuscle her, but this position might actually help the girl on top, or so Nicia thought. Her intention was to pin Sahar's arms against the bed, unless her friend had a different idea.

"Hnnggg..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next