Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Friend, My Servant

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Friend, My Servant - Page 4 Empty Re: My Friend, My Servant

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 am

The two had now locked hands and were attempting to overpower one another. Sahar knew that overpowering her opponent was unlikely but she still had a plan. She would try to twist her hands and tighten her fingers together in order to put the pain on her friend hands. Her intention was not to over power Nicia but to cause enough pain that she would back off. That being said this required pure strength and not much skill, so it would be possible for her fellow Egyptian to resist, as she did have a pretty impressive body herself. "Think you can handle the grip of a Pharaoh?" ask Sahar as she continued to play her wrestling act.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:57 am

Nicia winced and grunted slightly as Sahar began to twist her hands and gripped harder, seemingly trying to force her way from under the platinum blonde haired girl. She tried to endure, but it eventually became increasingly uncomfortable for her. She backed away and got off Sahar, but that wouldn't be the end of her offense.

She'd attempt to grab one of the legs of Sahar and wrapped her own around it. Her intention was to apply a light squeeze on the caught limb. There wasn't any need to put a real pressure since it didn't seem like they're having a serious fight.

"Maybe not, but I caught you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:51 am

It seemed that Sahar tactic was working, she could see Nicia grinning in pain.  Eventually, the platinum blonde haired girl was forced to break off the hold and retreat.  Yet just as she retreated, she would grab hold of Sahar leg with her legs and apply a small squeeze.  It didn't really hurt much and Nicia seemed to make a comment about how she had got her.  “Maybe, or do I have you?” said the Pharaoh as she would then use her free leg and attempt to wrap it around Nicia leg, placing it in between the caught leg and the free one.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 am

"Hah...?" Nicia was startled as Sahar moved her free leg to trap hers. "N-no way... I have you...!" she insisted, trying to put a harder squeeze on the girl's leg.

With their legs all tangled up, however, her friend probably could have returned the favor easily, and it wouldn't really take too much guess on who's going to have the advantage in that situation. Nicia might have a toned body, but so did Sahar, and the purple haired girl was also the better fighter on top of her bigger size. So it seemed to her that she'd be the one on the losing end if they did a squeezing contest, which made her attempted shoving Sahar away from her so she could crawl backwards to get some space between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Sahar would continue to apply pressure to Nicia leg. She could hear her friend trying to argue that she had her. Well in a way they both had one another. Her fellow Egyptian would then back off, ending the struggle. Yet the battle was far from over as Sahar would now get back on her knees and then took a moment to look at her opponent. She would then attempt to leap forward and attempt to quickly tackle her friend, returning the favor from before. If successful she would try to pin Nicia arms down to the bed.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Nicia pulled away, but Sahar didn't want to be away for too long as the girl would then leaped towards her. Having just made her retreat, she was unable to defend herself properly and could only yelp as her friend tackled her down onto her back, which resulted with her arms being pinned to the bed.

"Aahh! G-get off me..." she protested, while trying to squirm under Sahar to try dislodging her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:37 am

The Pharaoh would tilt her head as she heard her friend telling her to get off. “You are in no position to make such a demand!” announced Sahar as she would then attempt to mount her opponent, trying to perform a classic school girl pin. It was a humiliating and yet simple hold that put a lot of pressure on her opponent without requiring any real effort on Sahar part. “Admit it, you enjoy being dominated by me!” said the Pharaoh as she would then look down on her friend.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:06 am

"Urghh... get ooff..." Nicia insisted, although she ended up being trapped in the schoolgirl pin by Sahar despite her effort to break free. "D-damn it..."

Sahar's words didn't get an instant reply, as the platinum blonde haired girl gave a rather meek gaze to her friend instead, her cheeks blushing. She tried to buck herself, once, twice, and when it became clear that she couldn't get Sahar off her, she pouted childishly instead.

"W-what now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:53 am

The Pharaoh would tilt her head a bit before giving a grin and sigh. She was hoping that her friend would have put up more of a fight but then again this wasn't really serious. So she decided to let it pass, she could properly teach Nicia when the situation was more serious. She would take a moment to think about Nicia question before finally giving a response. “Well, that depends on what you are willing to do. I am sure if you were to apply... the right technique, I would get off you.” said Sahar as she gave a smirk, as she now had dirty thoughts going through her head. She wondered if Nicia would get the hint.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 am

"W-what... what are you..." Nicia seemed genuinely confused at what Sahar said for a bit, before her eyes trailed down to catch a better look of her friend's current position. "You're not thinking about..." she said with a blush. "N-no way..."

She'd attempt to gather her strength and try pushing herself off the bed again, but the result should be pretty obvious as Sahar got the weight and gravity to maintain her seating. Nicia was growing frustrated, as she's not feeling like doing what her friend was hinting quite yet. It just felt pretty awkward after they hadn't seen each other for quite a while.

"Nnnghhh...! C-come on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next