Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Friend, My Servant

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Friend, My Servant - Page 2 Empty Re: My Friend, My Servant

Post by Serpon Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Sahar would give a smirk before giving a pat on Nicia head.  “Think of it as a welcome back present.” said the purple hair Egyptian as she was glad to see her friend be so delighted.  She would then watch, waiting for her friend to eat the pasta that she had cooked, Sahar was not the best cook but even she had been living alone for a while now and had mastered the basics of cooking, thus making Pasta wasn't too hard.  

“I am wondering, have you been keeping up with your training?  Perhaps after this, we should go a few rounds?” ask Sahar as she then waited to see what kind of reaction her friend would have.  It had been a while since the two had met and even longer since they had wrestled with one another.  Sahar had always won and at first, it was very one sided but eventually Nicia began to train and put up a better fight.  But now the purple hair Egyptian had joined AFW and her skill level had increased greatly, she wondered how well her childhood friend would now fair against her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:46 pm

"Thank you..." Nicia blushed a bit as Sahar patted her head.

She ate the pasta with delight, almost like an excited puppy that was given her favorite treat. Sahar cooking might not be the best, but it had a special taste that other restaurant couldn't give. The taste of friendship. After all the times she's been away from the girl, simply being fed like this was enough to bring the atmosphere to the time when they were master and servant. If she's about to return to that life of servitude, might as well getting back into the mood as quick as possible.

"Eh... um..." Nicia was a bit startled by Sahar's words about them going for a few rounds.

She gulped and stumbled on her words. The memories of her days training together with Sahar filled her head. They weren't particularly glorious images, as she was often ended up being treated like a training dummy by her friend, and yet she couldn't help but to feel some excitement rising up from the thought of tussling around with Sahar again.

"I-if you wish," she answered rather nervously. "I- I haven't done much wrestling in the recent years, though..."

She finished the pasta quickly and let herself savor the remaining taste before taking a drink. Her eyes glanced to Sahar from time to time. Her friend was always a tempting sight, clothed, and even more when unclothed. She missed her a lot, more than she realized, probably. The bond between them was quite unique after all. Leaving Sahar was a hard decision, and one that ultimately drove her back to the girl. It's as if fate wasn't allowing them to be separated for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:23 am

Sahar would watch as her friend finish eating the pasta she had made. She was then disappointed to hear the Nicia had not done much wrestling in the years. She had hoped that her childhood friend had been keeping up her practice but that was not the case. It seemed that the purple hair wrestler would have to teach her fellow Egyptian the basics of wrestling again. Still it would have to wait until tomorrow or whenever Nicia was feeling up for it.

“Well, why don't you get unpack first and get comfortable and use to this place. We can start training tomorrow or maybe later tonight if you are up for it.”
said Sahar as she would give another pat on Nicia head. “I am going to take a shower.” said the purple hair Egyptian as she would then stop patting Nicia head and make her way towards her own room to gather her clothes.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:07 am

"Yeah, sure," Nicia nodded. "I'll need a shower myself..."

She watched as her friend went into her room, her eyes fixated on the hips of the girl for a bit. She could have sworn she's not having any romantic thought towards Sahar, even if they might have done some... "stuffs" together in the past. In her defense, though, she could say that her friend was the one who started all of that first.

Nicia shook her head and went to her own room while Sahar took her shower, unpacking her stuffs and setting things in her new place while waiting for her friend. She was relieved she could get out from the United States, even being able to see Sahar again on top of that. Maybe her luck would turn better for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Sahar would take a long hot steamy shower, being from a wealthy family and making good income meant she could take her time and indulge herself in such luxuries.  While taking a shower, she started to think about how she would teach Nicia how to wrestler and what they could do here together.  It would be a good half hour before she finally finished taking a shower but she would spend another fifteen minutes on getting ready before finally exiting the washroom as she wore a robe over herself.

She would then make her way to Nicia room before leaning against the door frame.  “All done, you can take a shower now if you want.” said Sahar as she gave a smirk.  She would take a moment to look at Nicia stuff before then looking at her friend body.  The purple hair Egyptian began to entertain the thought of joining her fellow Egyptian in the shower.  It could be fun but she decided not to, as she had just finished taking a shower herself and wanted to let Nicia get comfortable first.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Among all the stuffs she brought with her, Nicia had an old photo of her and Sahar that was taken somewhere in the streets of Egypt. She was spending some time looking at it after unpacking her things, until the voice of her friend startled her.

"Ah, yes. Thank you," she nodded to the girl, putting the photo back into her backpack in a bit of rush before taking some change clothes with her - an ivory tank top and a white short pants - to the bathroom.

Minutes later she was enjoying herself in the shower, letting a few sighs every now and then. The trip to Japan was a long one, so it had been quite a while since her last bath. Nicia wasn't too tight with things like showering, but living with Sahar for a bit had made her a bit more aware about herself. After all one couldn't be a good servant if she had a foul smell. Once she was finished with the shower, she dried herself with the towel, leaving her hair a bit messy before stepping out of the bathroom.

"Aahhh... that feels good~" she said to no one in particular, stretching herself a bit, her pulled top revealed a bit of her slightly flexed abs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:18 am

Sahar would make her way to her room before looking at the choice of outfits she had.  She had some regular clothes but the sun had just set now and it was starting to get late.  She then looked to the side and saw some of her wrestling uniforms, a few one pieces, a few of her Pharaoh uniform and her special Hentai uniform as well.  Taking a moment to think about it, she decided to wear her regular Pharaoh uniform.  If her friend was going to be her servant again, then she would be the master, though this time it would be as a Pharaoh.

Once she was fully changed into her regular Pharaoh attire, she would lean against her own door waiting for Nicia to finish her shower.  A few minutes would pass she would see her friend stepping out of the shower, now showing off her body.  “I must say, that is a nice body you have, you will be a perfect servant for this Pharaoh.” stated Sahar as she grinned.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:29 am

Sahar's words surprised Nicia a bit, but that was nothing to the sight in front of her eyes as her friend was now dressed in a Pharaoh outfit. It's as if she entered a different world after stepping outside the bathroom, although the otherwise normal looking apartment told her that she was still in present day.

Her cheeks blushed as she stared at Sahar for a bit, remembering slightly about the girl taking a Pharaoh persona in the wrestling league called AFW. She had seen her briefly on TV, but never really followed the whole thing. It just rather awkward seeing her dressing like that in the house.

"Eh... um... w-what's with the getup...?" she asked nervously. "Y-you're going to a party or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Sahar would give a smirk as she heard her friend comment.  “Well I guess you should say that.  I was thinking maybe having a private party in the bedroom, just you and me.” stated the Pharaoh as she would take a step closer to Nicia.  “So what do you say?  You up for such a party or has America dulled your sense of adventure and fun?” ask the Pharaoh as she then took another step towards her friend.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:59 am

"B-bed..." Nicia seemed to be at loss of word as she heard what Sahar said.

Her cheeks were blushing, her mind immediately filled with various thoughts, mostly the memories of some intimate moment with her friend from the past. Her expression then changed as she smirked a little defiantly towards Sahar.

"Hmmph, hardly." the platinum blonde haired girl said. "America has more freedom than Egypt you know..."

Not that she's been having that kind of fun a lot, but why would she let Sahar made fun out of her for being timid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next