Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My Friend, My Servant

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Friend, My Servant - Page 5 Empty Re: My Friend, My Servant

Post by Serpon Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:51 am

It seemed that Nicia didn't want to play her game. The Pharaoh would give a sigh as she was disappointed but she wasn't going to force her to do anything she didn't want to do. “Alright stop your whining. I'm getting off.” said Sahar as she would then move to the side, releasing Nicia from the school girl pin. She had hoped her friend would have put up more of a fight or, at least, played around with the idea. Well, it didn't matter, eventually, the Pharaoh would claim Nicia in an AFW match and then she could have her way with her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:01 am

"Ughh..." Nicia groaned as Sahar got off her, her cheeks still blushing deep while her body had became a little hot and aroused.

She shifted herself to her knees, slightly panting as she looked at Sahar nervously. It wasn't really an unfamiliar situation, the whole bed wrestling thing and the bits that happened a few seconds ago. It just that she needed a bit more time to readjust again after not being with her friend for quite a while.

"We're not done yet... right..." she gave Sahar a glance that's a little defiant, before raising her arms up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Sahar watched as her friend got up, she could see that Nicia was blushing and probably a bit aroused from what had just happened.  Perhaps she had tried to advance things a bit too quickly, well the Pharaoh could take things slowly today but once Nicia career in AFW started, things were going to get fast track.  Then Nicia said something that took Sahar by surprise.  “Oh, you want more?  I thought you had enough?  Very well but this time, don't complain when you are put in another hold.” said Sahar as she would get back down on her hands and knees before attempting a quick tackle, trying to once again grab her friend wrists.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:35 am

"Hmmph... as if I'll let you- aahh!" Nicia's words were cut short as Sahar was already on her again before she could fully stabilize herself.

She twisted herself in response, attempting to bring both of them down to the bed on their sides. At the very leasts she wouldn't want to be on her back again and let Sahar put her in the same position she was in before. This time, she'd try to slip her legs around the girl's waists to trap her in a light bodyscissor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:59 am

Sahar striked quick and fast, taking her opponent off guard, not even letting her finish her sentence.  She would manage to bring Nicia down but her friend went down on her side and took the Pharaoh with her.  Before she knew it, her childhood friend had placed in a body scissor.  “Oh, looks like you have a fighting spirit but I am not done yet.” said Sahar as she would then attempt a few strikes aimed at Nicia gut, hoping these strikes would force Nicia to let go of her.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:38 pm

"Ugh! Nnnghh...!"

The strikes were unexpected, but not completely. In a bed wrestling, one didn't normally pulled such move, but Nicia remembered that Sahar never really played by the rules. That didn't actually make a difference, however, as she was rather defenseless to stop her friend's attack, and was forced to release the scissor so she could roll away and rub her stinging belly.

She was fortunate that her belly was one of her most trained body parts, but it still hurt a bit since wasn't exactly prepared to take the strikes in the first place. Looking up to Sahar, Nicia gave the girl an annoyed gaze, and a little pout too.

"That was quite mean of you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:35 pm

It seemed that Sahar tactic had worked, usually, a punch was something that was not used in bed wrestling but they had not agreed to any rules. Besides, as Pharaoh, Sahar was the rules in a way. “Maybe, but this is a match. I am not here to be nice but to pin you down!” said the purple hair wrestler in response to Nicia complaints. She could that her opponent was pouting but once Nicia went into the ring, she would need to learn how to deal with all sorts of cheaters. Not wanting to lose her chance, the Pharaoh would now attempt to grab her friend arms before trying to overpower her and pin her down to the bed. If successful, she would then attempt to put her chest over her fellow Egyptian face, trying to smother her with her breasts.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:50 pm

"Tch... this is not even a serious match..." Nicia muttered as she heard Sahar's reply, although she didn't get too much time to be pouty.

Her friend was quickly on the offense again while she's recovering, and her sloppy reaction couldn't get her to avoid the attack. With Sahar having the physical advantage, it wasn't a surprise that Nicia was overpowered as she tried to fend off the girl's pushing. She was sent onto her back again, and this time, Sahar would make use of the opportunity by smothering her face with those large breasts of hers!

"Mmmm...!" the platinum blonde haired girl let out a mumbled protest while she squirmed under Sahar, her legs flailing around harmlessly as she panicked, among all things.

A faceful of Sahar's breasts was something she hadn't felt for quite a while, and her body seemed to react rather strongly to that. With her struggling only succeeding in rubbing her features on the chest of the taller girl, she found herself quickly feeling lightheaded and slightly excited at the same time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:28 am

“That may be true but you will realize that in any kind of matches you will met all sorts of cheaters, better get use to it and learn how to counter them.” said Sahar as she started to suffocate her opponent with her chest.  She could now hear her friend squirming beneath her while kicking around in a desperate attempt to get out.  “Consider this a welcome back gift or a punishment for being gone for too long.  Either one is fine with me.” said the Pharaoh as she would continue to apply the pressure before tightening the hold a bit more.  She could feel her opponent now rubbing all over her chest, turning the purple hair Egyptian on a bit.  Once Nicia was knock out, she could continue on to more exciting punishments and even maybe bring out a few toys as Sahar had recently been experimenting with bondage.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:24 am

"Mmmmbbb...! Mmmhhh...!"

Nicia continued to mumble and struggle under Sahar, but it's only a matter of time before she ran out of air if the girl didn't let go. That turned out to be the case as she slowly fainting from the smother, her body limping under her friend's after her squirming gradually ceased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next