Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heart Of Gold

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heart Of Gold Empty Heart Of Gold

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Alaina leaned back in the seat of her car as she drove towards Bryans place. The two had just done a little volunteer work at a children's hospital where they needed people to dress like superheroes for the day. Alaina loved doing stuff like that and while she had good feelings about Bryan, that was the litmus test. She wanted to see who he really was, and see if he was looking for sex or a relationship. From everything she saw Bryan was a genuine sweetie. His interactions that day weren't a front for the sake of trying to gain something, he seemed to genuinely enjoy what he was doing for the sake of doing it.

Alaina was glad it was a bit dark out though, and that her windows had a mild tint: She was still dressed like Wonder Woman. "Babe, did you have fun today?" Alaina asked with a big smile. "The kids loved us! They were all asking you all these crazy serious questions, and I had a few want to know how I got to be so big. I know its corny but there's something about watching their faces light up that I love." Alaina said, taking a breath to stop from rambling.

After a few minutes the two pulled up to Bryan's place. Alaina got out and whistled. "Looks like you have quite the place playboy." She said, looking back over as she winked, playfully shaking her hips back and forth. "You put up with me all day, so what do you want to do now that we are here?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Heart Of Gold Empty Re: Heart Of Gold

Post by killcarrion Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:07 am

Squirming around in his passenger side seat trying to get comfortable, Bryan didn't realize how clunky the plastic armor and flowing red cape would be on his Thor costume. It cost him a pretty penny, but he knew the extra coin for the sake of authenticity was crucial when it came to impressing kids these days. Being the center of attention in a quirky outfit was practically right up his alley, but knowing his audience was a bunch of rambunctious pre-teens and younger ones did make him a wee bit squirmish at first. He wasn't sure how well he would go over with the little ankle biters, but following Alaina's lead helped get him into the groove of things quickly.  

"Hm? Oh heck yeah!! Did you see the looks on those kids faces when we walked into that room all decked out in these costumes? It was kinda funny how a few of the older girls huddled around me for pictures while all the older boys couldn't quite keep their eyes off ya..."
Bryan cheerfully said before looking down and realizing his cape was caught in the door...so much for that deposit.

Once they pulled up to his place Bryan walked around to guide Alaina into his upscale apartment building, sharing a quick smile before spinning his Mjölnir toy hammer in his hand. "Oh my dear Diana, nothing quenches a warrior's thirst after such a ferocious battle against the mightest of foes like a hearty brew of the finest mead~..." Bryan bellowed in his hammiest impersonation of Thor from the movies, although dropping his hammer after tossing it up too high swiftly shattered that illusion. After laughing that off, Bryan would guide Alaina past the confused doorman and exchanged a glance with him as if to say *I'll explain about the costumes later*.

After riding up the elevator and approaching his apartment door, Bryan would swipe his keycard and allow Alaina inside his humble abode after flicking on the lights. Upon entering his upscale studio apartment, the superhero pair would walk into the bedroom, living room and the adjacent kitchen all practically rolled into one. "So...whatcha think? Oh wait, lemme get that drink. What's your poison?" Bryan said before stepping by Alaina towards his wine cupboard in the kitchen.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:29 am

Alaina chuckled at Bryan's description of the older kids and what their main focus may have been on. "Well, the son of Odin sure caught my eye." She said with a win as the two approached the door. Alaina waved to the dumbfounded doorman as the couple made their way inside. This place seemed nice enough, about on par with Alaina's apartment prior to living at the dojo. She was finding more and more that no matter what they did she just enjoyed being around Bryan. It had been a long time, really since she last dated Mamouru that she felt that way about anyone.

Alaina sat down on the couch and leaned, half sitting and half laying down. She crossed her legs and looked up with a cutesy smile at Bryan. "Dearest Thor, I will just have some water. However, if you get too rowdy this amazon may have to tie you up..." She said with a little giggle at the end. Alaina played with her hair with her left hand as she kept her eyes on her superhero. "I am really glad you had a good time. I feel bad, as much fun as I had I was also kinda testing you. I just... well, I want to make sure you are really a genuine great guy." Alaina said as she waited for Bryan. "I guess having been burned a couple times before has made me paranoid."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:30 am

"Oh, a teetotaler, eh? I can respect that, one glass of H2O coming up." With that, Bryan would begrudgingly shelve the bottle of British wine that's been collecting dust in his pantry shelves for over a year now. An extra bottle he kept to himself after ordering one for Lucy Grange and her family last Christmas. After pouring a glass of filtered tap water with ice cubes for Alaina and a glass of cranberry juice for himself, Bryan would stroll over to the super heroine and hand her the drink before attempting to unhook his flowing and cumbersome red cape to toss it onto the bed.

"Heh...yeah well, I guess I'd kinda be lying if I said this wasn't one of the more unique first dates I've been on. But hey, you didn't need to test me for that, I could have told you right off the bat how swell I am. But juuust in case, here's hoping I passed..."
Bryan quipped with a smile as he tapped their glass beverages together to drink to that, taking a quick sip and seating himself on the other half of the couch. Not to close to make her feel weird, but not too far to make her think he wasn't interested. Overhearing Alaina mention about how she was paranoid about a future relationship caused Bryan to reel back on the advances so he wouldn't scare her off. You only get one chance with a "10" like Alaina.

"But, uh, I think you sorta mentioned how bad things had gotten with the last guy. If you wanna dish about that I'm all ears. I just hope you got to relax a little before your big trip to Mongolia, Ms. Entropy Champion~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Alaina smiled and leaned right up against Bryan, just shy of being right on his lap. She looked him in the eyes and gave him a kiss. "Don't worry babe, you passed." She said gently after the kiss. She snuggled contently against him as the two sat on the couch. She enjoyed everything about Bryan. Sure, his handsome face, and sexy toned body were easily noticeable. However, it was his laid back style and honesty that Alaina found herself latching on to. Her heart fluttered as she simply cuddled with him, coming to the realization that she would be perfectly happy to sit here comfortably with him forever.

"It is what it is, I am less pissed at him than his new wife who happens to be a former friend but we won't get into that right now." Alaina said with a sigh, thinking back to her match with Talia recently complete with confrontation in the backstage area. Alaina beat Talia down with a pipe, Aurora.... understandably in all honesty... got in her face about it, then less understandably rubbed her relationship with Mamouru in Alaina's face as Talia got up and hammered Alaina repeatedly with a chair. "The Wilson sisters, Talia and Aurora bring out the worst in me. Like.... Talia beat me doing a dirty pin, using the ropes because she had no shot at winning legitimately. Backstage, I let that along with all she has done to Taylor and Charlie get to me. I totally hammered her a couple times with a pipe. Aurora got in my face, and I can get that much. After, Aurora kept rubbing her being married to my ex in my face. She got pissy and claimed me dating him when they dated prior was backstabbing even though I didn't know she was even in Japan! Then to cap it off Talia got back up and hammered me with a damn chair until I was halfway knocked out..." Alaina said, taking a deep breath and resting her head on Bryans chest. She was quiet for a moment, realizing that she talked until she was blue in the face probably sounding like a psycho who lived to smack people around with a pipe.... very much like Talia.

"I know I just sounded like a psycho chick who attacks people backstage for fun. That's not me Bryan. I just.... the whole breakup coupled with Talia leaving Charlie, leading to his alcoholism stint combined with being the underdog against the undefeated Julia at Avalanche for the title has me all wound up. Shit.... I've even been on bad terms with Julia leading up to this. She says I am a crybaby, and I can't help but think she lords over me as the undefeated star student when I am the lowly slow kid at 12-9-1 who only get things because I am in the dojo, because I look good and shake my ass more than I actually accomplish anything in the ring." Alaina said taking another deep breath. She kissed Bryan again before burying her face into his shoulder, venting everything out leading to all her emotions that we kept down all rushing to the surface. She squeezed him in her arms, tears forming ever so slightly in her eyes as she kept her head buried into his shoulder. "Thanks Bry-Bry..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:37 am

All pretenses of subtlety and pacing were rendered a non issue when Alaina took it upon herself to snuggle up to Bryan and lay one on him, initially tensing up from the kiss with the glass of cranberry juice in his hand nearly spilling over to instantly devalue his couch. Bryan would drape his arm around her shoulder when it was apparent that all she needed at the immediate moment was simply a shoulder to lean on. He took another swiff of his fruity drink before placing it to the side, kinda hoping that would help cool him off after having the sexy Amazon affectionately nestle up against him...

...But Bryan's concentration and attention to detail would be put to the test once Alaina felt comfortable enough to divulge every single issue that had been plaguing her. Bryan was no Rhodes Scholar...and keeping up with all the names being dropped was definitely testing his short-term memory...but he thinks got the overall gist of it. At least he hopes he did. By the time Alaina was finished telling her tales of woe he needed to shake his head and blink a few times to try and memorize all the names swirling around in his head.

"...uh...you're welcome. Not sure what I did beside offering you a glass of water though..."
Bryan humbly replied after feeling how intensely she embraced and snuggled up to him. For someone as chipper Alaina was, there was a smorgasbord of issues racking her brain at the moment. And one single sound bite of advice wasn't going to just...sweep all those problems away...but he may as well give it a shot...he guessed.

"...Guess you've been holding all that in for a little while now. Felt kinda good to just get it all of your chest, huh? But like...everything involving that ex-douchebag of yours? I think the more ya let them get to you, the more you're giving them exactly what they want. Ya just gotta put it all perspective a little. This Aurora chick wants to rub in your face how she married an unfaithful loser who sleeps around and doesn't even know what he wants? Fuck em, they deserve eachother. Wash your hands of the whole thing." Bryan would rub his hands together as if he was rinsing them over a sink to emphasize his point.

"As for all of the stuff in the ring...with the uh, lead pipes and stuff...well, nothing silences critics quite like victory. Just how things work in these parts, and it's how most beefs are meant to be squashed around here anyway, right? Serving this Talia chick her ass after messing with your friend Charlie? Beating the undefeated golden girl of that Dojo and making your own personal statement? Actions gonna speak a whole lot louder than any words, so far as their concerned..." Bryan hugged the weary Amazon closer when he noticed her watery eyes, pulling her even closer before planting a quick peck on her forehead.

"Hey come on now, you're gonna be fine. The bad times only come around to make you appreciate the good times even more...and I can tell first hand that you're strong enough to hang in there. That bear hug back at the beach was no joke, little lady~..." Bryan quipped after what he hoped was the right thing to say in regards to Alaina's problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:58 am

Alaina squeezed Bryan tighter as he spoke. A smile formed on her face without effort as he comforted her, offering words of wisdom. Alaina leaned in to Bryans ear whispering gently. "Thank you Bryan, thats why I...." Alaina almost finished with the words "love you" but didn't. Instead, she kissed his ear and moved her lips down to his neck to kiss that.

After a moment she raised her head up to look him in the eye, tear free. "You are the best baby." She said with a big grin. She adjusted herself again to sit on his lap but face him directly, her chest pressed against his. She wiggled her hips back and forth a bit, lightly grinding against him. His encouragement helped her more than he could really imagine. He knew the angry, vengeful Alaina wasn't the real her. He could see the stress mounting, along with the doubt and anxiety that went into a big match at Avalanche. She leaned close to him again and kissed him on the lips. "Enough about me Bry... how's my baby doing?" Alaina asked, sounding concerned. She was worried that her whining and venting may have overshadowed her boyfriends own worries. He was there for her, and now it was her turn. "I want to help you the way you helped me my sexy superhero.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:00 am

Bryan would never claim to be a master orator or particularly bright, the model athlete perhaps exemplifying the old saying that "if you couldn't be smart or talented, you better be handsome." But even he had to admit that sometimes he could damn well surprise himself when he spoke straight from the heart. Not even really knowing where half the stuff he says comes from sometimes. Seeing Alaina be bogged down by so much ceaseless drama sort of made him realize why someone as laid back and carefree as him probably is just what she could use in her life right now.

"Hm, me?"
Bryan coyly answered back with a nervous cough after Alaina made herself more comfortable by scooching up to straddle his laps, giving him an unobstructed view of the sultry Amazon peppering him with lush kisses. It was kinda hard to concentrate on his wrestling career or even recall what he had for breakfast when he had a full figured and busty Amazonian warrior grinding up against him like that. "Oh, my wrestling career has kind of hit a rough patch right now. Being 1-1-1 isn't gonna be breaking any record books or grab much publicity..." Bryan would maintain eye contact with the sexy superheroine, though his wandering hands would trail up the smooth skin of Alaina's powerful yet shapely thighs until they came to rest on her curvy hips. "...but I think my prospects are looking better recently. I'm predicting it right now my dear Diana, this is gonna be the year of Bryan Daniels. I mean...Thor Odinson~..." Bryan joked with a wide smile along with slyly tugging her Amazonian partner closer by the waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:24 am

Alaina looked into Bryans eyes, doing her best not to lose herself in them while he spoke. She knew what it was like to have a rough start. She wanted to do her best to remove any and all of his doubts and anxiety. "Baby, you will be fine. You are way too good to go unnoticed. I lost my first two matches, and was 2-4 through my first six matches. If they noticed a big semi-failure of a wrestler and got her into a title belt, you will be Tension champion before you know it." Alaina said, grinning at Bryan as she spoke, wrapping her arms around him. She rest her head on his shoulder for a moment and kissed his cheek again. "I will do everything I can to help get you there. If I get roped into some AFW publicity show, you will be there with me and I will train ya up. Maybe you'll be almost as good as I am!" Alaina said with a giggle as she moved her head back up, looking into Bryans eyes again finding herself lost in them again.

As he ran his hands up her thighs and pulled her close she closed her eyes embraced being even closer to him. "Mmmm Bry.... after you get that title I think we just might to have ourselves that wrestling match. The sleek, sexy Daniel Bryan facing off against the powerful amazonian Alaina Sanders..." Alaina said as she looked over at his bed. "Maybe we will get a little preview tonight, but be warned. Wrestling rings and bed are the sovereign territory of the amazon warrior woman and what I say goes.." Alaina said softly with a smile before pressing up against Bryan and giving him a long passionate kiss.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:08 am

A floundering wrestling career that epitomized mediocre certainly wasn't how Bryan expected this venture to start out. With a win record like his he may as well have stayed home and worked on his calisthenics, not to mention his singular loss and tie were both oh so tragically close to being wins for him. One of the first lessons he learned since signing up here was that the worst kinds of losses were the ones that could have gone either way from the smallest of factors. Hearing Alainas tale of how far she's come since her equally sucky introduction to the league did lighten up his mood a little though.

"Heh...you'd do all that for a humble Tension rookie, eh? Well now you're just spoiling me. But thanks Al, maybe we can help eachother out around here..."
Bryan said while holding her tighter, the warmth of her supple frame making his heart beat just that much faster. "You imagine how crazy the publicity would be if we both wound up getting title belts around here? The Parker people would have to watch their step, there'd be a NEW power couple around these parts. Gold around our belts and posing side by side on Sports Illustrated..." Bryan would have continued fantasizing were it not for Alaina bringing him back down to Earth with a prolonged kiss that made him melt into the couch. He eagerly reciprocated and felt them exchange breaths and tongue swipes until the kiss came to a sudden end and he leaned back with a glossy look to his eyes.

"...Or we can talk about that later. I'd be down to have a little match sometime, but only if you're looking for a loss to even out all those wins you'll be getting. Pinning the Amazonian Entropy Champion would be quite the bump in popularity for yours truly, ya know? But as for tonight..."
Bryan quipped with a sly grin, one hand trailing up to remove her tiara and let her hair flow down some more, looking more ravishing and untamed as result. "...if Thor Odinson can't use his mighty hammer, then Princess Diana of Themyscira can't use her magical weaponry either. Though I'll allow usage of her golden lasso to give her a sporting chance..." Bryan joked while allowing his roving hands to settle on Alaina's star spangled rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next