by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heart Of Gold

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heart Of Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Heart Of Gold

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:52 am

Alaina giggled as Bryan mentioned them as a power couple. "That would be something, although I imagine whoever wanted us on a magazine would have us wearing very little to show off our bodies. I would be chasing away more women than I could count baby." Alaina said as she ran her hands up and down Bryan's well defined chest.

Alaina pressed tightly against Bryan as he mentioned picking up a win against her. "I wouldn't make it easy for you, thats for sure. But I do look forward to this little practice we will have...Oh!" Alaina gasped in delight as Bryan's hands found their way to his backside. She whipped her hair back behind her and out of their faces as she smiled. "Well then Thor... lets get started then!" Alaina said as she quickly moved about, getting to her feet but still kneeling so her chest was pressed up against Bryans. She reached her arms around his lower back and clasped onto him, picking him straight up! As she held him she made her way over to his bed. They tussled at the beach which was flirty fun, and Alaina figured she could continue that before their fun for the evening.

Alaina went to deliver a playfully hard spine buster to Bryan, landing him right down on his bed with him on top! If his bed springs held up, not one would get hurt at all. Alaina then moved to climb up Bryan, straddling his torso and leaning down with her breasts pressing lightly up against his face! "Are you sure you are ready baby?" She asked with a playful wink.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Alaina's reaction from having her tush gently groped was worth it solely for the girlish yelp. Though his boldness would have dire repercussions, the model athlete having a semi heart attack when Alaina wrapped her arms around his waist and demonstrated how much strength she was hiding in that busty frame by deftly hoisting him off the couch. The sudden deadlift made Bryan clutch onto her from behind and turn his head to make doubly sure Alaina wasn't gonna miss the wide target of his Queen sized mattress.

"Oooph!!" Bryan's arms were splayed out wide to his sides after having the Amazonian princess splash down on top of him in the fluffy spinebuster. He was fully capable of moving...but waking up to an immaculate chest rubbing into your face sort of impedes your judgment. It was only the slightest of skin contact brushing against his panting face, making Bryan lose all train of thought until he heard Alaina's cheeky taunt.

"Hun...I've been ready since I first laid eyes on you..."
Bryan muttered weakly into her heaving chest, the model athlete bringing his arms up to band together around Alaina's waist. Bryan would clench tightly before rolling over to reverse their positions. With Alaina now on her back with Bryan towering over her, the son of Odin would grasp the back of her calves and roll the Amazonian princess up into a matchbook pinning situation.

"What's this?...Has the Amazonian warrior been bested in combat so soon?" Bryan teased as he maintained the dominant positioning. Not to mention there was something undeniably sexy about having Wonder Woman curled up into a ball like this...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:07 pm

"Whoa!" Alaina playfully shouted as she was now pinned by Thor! Just out of habit she began keeping count and thrust up before there would have been a three. Sure this was far from a wrestling ring, but habits die hard. She quickly began to pounce, grabbing onto Bryan and putting him on his back, sliding up to rest her shins on his shoulders and bending her knees so she was essentially sitting on his chest, right in his face.

"Thor, you never ever claim victory against me without actually achieving it first..." Alaina said with a slight laugh before gently rocking her hips back and forth. Alaina closed her eyes and smiled, running her hands down her chest and hips until she was running them gently on Bryans cheeks. "Mmmmmm.... Are you sure you can handle me?" Alaina said, hoping that he was. She felt attracted to him before, but now the level of physical attraction she felt was completely taking over. She was taking deeper breaths as she brought her hands back up towards the zipper on her costume.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:28 am

If that purposed match ever does take place between the superhero coupling, Bryan wouldn't really need to review any tapes of Alaina's matches to get a rough approximation of how downright powerful the Amazon was. That dead-lift spinebuster was no joke, and definitely something that he wouldn't have been smiling about if he were slammed onto a regulation ring canvas instead of his Queens sized mattress. Tussling with Alaina was still a blast though, whether it was kinky rough-housing or splashing eachother under seawater. Especially when he managed to have her pinned into a sexy, squirming ball like this.

"Ah, damnwaitasec-!!"
Bryan pleaded before Alaina swiftly re-turned the tables and mounted his plastic armored chest. Huffing out from the weight on his pectorals, Bryan tried to squirm his arms free but Alaina had thoroughly secured the schoolgirl pin. That specialized training at this crazy dojo he kept hearing about was apparently living up to the hype here. Eventually he accepted that there was no fidgeting his way out of this at the moment, peering skyward with awe-struck eyes to follow the sultry Amazons guiding hands and words. The only thoughts in his normally air-headed mind revolving around *how the hell did he get so lucky?*

"The Son of Odin never backs down from a challenge, Diana of Themyscira..."
Bryan's enamored eyes never left Alaina's, even when she was one undress away from bearing it all for him. "Though you truly are an Amazonian goddess worthy of worship and loving compassion...Alaina..." Bryan uttered with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:56 am

Alaina smiled and rolled over to Bryans side, laying right next to him as she began to unzip and remove her costume. "Okay then Bry-Bry babe, show me what ya got..." Alaina said as she pulled the covers over her, then pulled her costume out from under the covers. She was right next to him and bare.

Alaina wrapped an arm around Bryan and kissed him before whispering gently into his ear. "What are you waiting for?" She quietly said before gently moaning. "You are one sexy man and right now ya got one hot amazon ready to go, and you sir are over dressed." Alaina hadn't had sex since her breakup, and she felt this draught was long over due to end. She was developing feelings for Bryan quickly. She was interested in him from the moment they literally ran into each other. He had endeared himself to her, and she had yet to see one thing about him that she didn't like. She hoped he felt the same about her.

Right now though, Alaina wanted nothing more than to rock Bryans world and show him that she was unlike any woman he had ever been with before. His world was about to be rocked.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:55 am

Bryan exhaled a breath of relief once Alaina had dismounted him and rolled to his side, making good on her teasing promise by tossing that Wonder Woman outfit away from under the fluffy comforters of his bed. Bryan wondered if his A.C. was on the fritz or something, considering how decidedly heated he was feeling at the moment.

"Well...that can be addressed pretty easily..." Bryan quipped before undressing himself in record time. Bryan yanked the armored vest over his head while making a short detour to walk over and dim the lights in the apartment to barely having the slightest inkling of lighting. He set the proper mood and atmosphere before shedding his trousers and boxers while kicking off his boots to the bedside. He hoped his nervousness wasn't showing through, the dimmed lighting hopefully aiding him in that respect. To him Alaina was the goddamn picture of perfection, an Amazonian goddess and someone who checked off every box on his list of who he thought his dream girl was.

"You've got the sexiest guy in all of Tension right in front of you...and I've got the most beautiful lady in all of Friction staring up at me...Hmm, wonder where we go from here?" Bryan teased before resting atop Alaina beneath the covers, unclothed and feeling the warmth of her curvy frame compress against his toned physique. He palmed her cheek gently before kissing her sensually like she had done to him numerous times. Despite what any spiteful ex's would have you believe Bryan was no slouch in the sack, and disappointing the Amazon was not something he intended to do tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:01 am

The next couple hours seemed like a whirlwind, with the two going at it again and again. Alaina's curvy but strong, well defined frame bumped and grinded against Bryan's. Bryan was on top, then Alaina. Alaina hoped she was rocking Bryans world and pleasing him the way he was pleasing her. She felt a sort of ecstasy with him, a feeling of being on cloud-nine with him. Her heart was telling her he was the right guy, as was her brain, and her body. Everything seemed almost too perfect to be true.

After Bryan laid on top of her and the two had finished, she let out a gasp of satisfaction as she reached up and 'tapped out' by tapping Bryans backside, giving it a good final squeeze at the end. "Baby, you are amazing." She said as she kissed him passionately. "How did I get so lucky Bry? You are a sweetie, and incredibly sexy. I'm not sure I deserve someone too good to be true." Alaina gently reached up to stroke Bryans cheek, looking into his eyes as the two laid in his bed. Her other arm wrapped around his back and kept him pressed against her, Alaina savoring every second of their close embrace.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am

Time etched off the clock without even the slightest recollection of how long they had been going at it...at least in Bryan's hazy mind anyway. The passionate and heated love making session had them both alternating positions with nary a care in the world as to whether the neighbors were listening in. The sublime sensuality of Alaina's supple form undulating against his was one memory he wouldn't soon forget though, the model athlete reaching his own euphoric high several times before Alaina would tap out on his shoulder at the end of one such climax. Not an issue for Bryan, who would slump down and practically melt into the sweaty softness of the Amazon.

"Mmm...Hey...now you listen here..." Bryan whispered while brushing some of the lengthy strands of hair out of her face so they could truly see eachother. "I don't know what's got it in your head that you don't deserve this, but you deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else out there, Allie. You've got the biggest goddamn heart with a smile that's just as bright. I'm the one who should be counting his lucky stars here, alright?" Bryan said before returning her loving kiss with one of his own, hugging their sweat drenched frames closer before tilting head back."...not to mention you kind of blew my mind away just now." Bryan quipped with a short laugh in between exhausted breaths, not remembering the last time he had sex that amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:59 am

Alaina kept hold of Bryan and rest her head on his chest. "You know baby, I know we haven't met all that long ago but I really like what I see. I mean, I could see us being together as a really good thing." Alaina said, referring to the two as an actual couple. She was more than all right with that idea. She was having genuine feelings for a man for the first time in a very long time. Alaina squeezed Bryan tighter, not wanting to let go.

"I'm not coming on too strong am I? What do you think of becoming a one woman kind of guy?" Alaina asked, partially afraid of what the answer might be. Even though she knew what she was getting into with Mamouru, the breakup still hurt especially since there were other, semi-crazy circumstances involved in that. If Bryan was not a commitment guy that was fine. Alaina was done trying to make guys into something they weren't. However, if Bryan was ready for something along the lines of a relationship she was all too happy to call him a boyfriend.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:06 am

By now Bryan had rolled over and reversed their positions to allow Alaina more room to breathe, as opposed to if he were weighing her down with his heavier frame. Although for him it was more like slumping over exhaustively, one arm draped across her back while she rested her head against his pecs. Hearing Alaina say the words she must have been thinking for some time now put the moment into perspective, the model athlete vividly remembering the drama that unfolded from her last breakup. It spoke volumes to him, that after having been through the mother of all sour breakups, she was going out on a limb with him of all people. From the loving way she held him, Bryan could tell just how much she meant to him...and the feeling was growing mutual.

"What do I think?" Bryan posited to himself while brushing her flowing hair on the back of her head. "I think...we're about to break the hearts of hundreds Alaina fanboys out there once they see the Amazon herself putting her arms around the most handsome man in Tension~..." Bryan joked as she clutched her tighter to his sweat glistened bod, kissing the top of her head before continuing with a more serious tone. "But yeah...I...wanna give us a shot too. And you'll get B-RY's guarantee that I'm going to do my damnedest to keep that smile on your face for as long as possible. How's that sound, Allie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next