Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 19 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, dragonswill, Kelsea, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, Mira Andreva, Mystery Dragon, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, SleeperAgent94, snappleR, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 0

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Heart Of Gold

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heart Of Gold

Post by HighFly on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Alaina just lay in silence or a moment as she took in Bryans words. It seemed too good to be true. "Mmm, baby thats music to my ears." she said as she snuggled up against Bryan. Alaina just felt better about everything having someone she was close to always there for her. From simple little stuff to job stress pushing her too far Bryan had already listened and proven that he wasn't just out for himself.

"Baby, I just want you to know that you've already shown me why you mean so much to me in such a short time. I just feel like I can be myself around you. You also know how to just relax and aren't super formal all the time...." Alaina began, throwing in a small shot at Mamouru. His non-stop business attire drove her nuts, even if she never said anything to him about it. "you aren't just out for yourself either, thats the best thing about you Bry. I can't wait to see the faces over in Tension when I accompany you to the ring...." Alaina added with a big grin and wink, giggling a slight bit at the thought of being able to put everyone on the Tension roster on notice. If anyone messed with Bryan or pulled any shady stuff in a match they would be sorry.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:52 am

Bryan meant what he said and said what he meant. As much of a lovesick Lothario he's rather notorious for being, the model athlete could recognize a knockout when he saw one. From minute one when they "bumped" into each other on that boardwalk, there were neon-lit signs that Alaina was someone special. His past flames mainly consisted of colleagues in the modeling business who may have been a sight to behold...but really had nothing going on upstairs aside from whatever hair conditioner they were sporting. With Alaina...she was deeper than the San Andreas fault, and just as beautiful.

"Now that's exactly what I want to hear Allie. Cause I don't you to be anyone else. Cause the real you is the kindest, gentlest, strongest, most beautiful fellow superhero geek I have ever met."
Bryan quipped while affectionately kissing the top of Alainas head in between each descriptive word. "But like...I kinda think we're what's best for eachother right now, ya know? I"m kind of...well, lets face it, I'm a huge goof-off when it comes to my training...And with all this drama going on in your life, I think you could use someone to help put it all in perspective. I guess I'm what I'm trying to say is...we both deserve that happiness I mentioned." Bryan said while holding Alaina tighter until she could probably hear his heart beat, hoping he was making sense here. "Hmm...I reckon my opponents are gonna tread lightly once they see my backup strolling up behind me with the Entropy Champion around her waist. You know you've got that in the bag, right?"

Tag Team - The Hoots~

Tension Roster
Spoiler:

killcarrion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:21 am

Alaina pulled her kind hearted man close and laid gently on his chest, kissing his neck. He really was that nice guy women always wanted, but he had just enough of that handsome, suave smoothness to keep things interesting. Bryan was more than just a sexy athlete. He was humble, kind and smart enough to be able to take a step back when he had to. He was a great fit for Alaina, and she felt like a great fit for him. She hadn't felt this good about anything since.... well... lets just say it had been quite some time.

"Bry babe, this is the start of something simply beautiful." She whispered into his ear. "You are that amazing guy I have been waiting for and I will be that lucky lady who you've been waiting on to show up. We'll take AFW by storm the way you took my heart by storm..."

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top