Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alma Runas

Go down

Alma Runas Empty Alma Runas

Post by TheRacker Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:08 pm

Basic Information

Name: Alma Runas

Sex: Female

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5'5'' (168 cm)

Weight: 143 lbs (65 kg)

Nationality: Swedish

Alignment: Face

Entrance music: Song 2 – Blur

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
Defensive. Alma likes to fight carefully, trying to find opponents weaknesses and perform less risky attacks.

Style:
Submissionist/Grapler

Preferred Attacks:
Almas favourite are submission and grapples, but she can pack a punch if it's needed

Preferred Matches:
While she's always up for anything, Alma prefer less brutal matches.

Endurance: ★★★
Strength: ★★★
Speed: ★★★★
Defense: ★★
Technique: ★★★★

Finishing moves:
Pillower: Alma would climb on a top of the turnbuckle to jump down on her opponent. When landing, she would wrap legs around their body and arms around their head, pushing their head inbetween her breasts to begin with smothering.

The flyer: Same as with Pillower, Alma climbes up on a top of a turnbuckle, just that her opponent lay on their back this time. She jumps, doing butt drop to their face and after landing, grabing and pulling up their legs for pinfall.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
Alma Runas MOG3DzW

More of Alma:

Personality:
Alma is calm and very self confident person, who just love getting attention. She likes flirting with others and hanging out with her friends. Alma also love visiting a beach – in fact, that's one of her favourite places. Having bit bigger breasts, she just loves getting looks from other persons, when chilling in her bikini.

Alma hate boring people, since she has good sense of humour. If you can make her laugh, you'll definitely understand with her pretty well. This is also the reason why Alma can get little cheeky in the ring and start making fun of her opponents when having upper hand in battle.

Past/History:
Alma is the only child in family. Her parents were fishermans and although they want Alma to start fishing as well, she never liked it. As every other kid, Alma had to keep running and moving around, so sitting still by the pond or lake wasn't really her thing.

She went to primary school, where her breasts were growing up faster than ones her schoolmates had. In fact, everyone in class were still flat chested when Alma was already nicely developed. This bringed different reactions. Some kids were admiring her, while others were constantly making fun out of her figure. But Alma never had any problem with others making fun out of her. She simply ignored them and enjoyed in all attention she was receiving.

It was even better in high school. Now everyone were just admiring her; noone didn't even try to make fun out of her. And Alma just loved teasing guys full of hormons. After finishing high school, Alma found herself a job in local strip club. It wasn't the most honorable job, but it get her easy money and she was good at it aswell.

And it was in strip club, where Alma found out her potential to become a proffesional wrestler. It was when one customer got bit too daring and start doing things to her he shouldn't do. Alma had no other choice to fight back and it end up with guy getting beaten up pretty heavily. When things settled down, she one stranger approached her and offered her a way out of this club. She would get payed better than here, so there was no doubt about decision. She packed and after one week she was already in Japan at the AFW headquarters.

Wrestling Attire:
She's wearing white bra and tights with red flames.

Fun Facts:
For her 18th birthday Alma got so drunk, that she was convinced she can borrow some of her breasts to her flat chested friend.

AFW Information

Record: 2/3/0
Wins:
Alma Runas vs. Liru Lonewolf
Makita Shouko vs. Alma Runas
Losses:
Sig vs. Alma Runas
Maria Infinity vs. Alma Runas
Killer King vs Alma Runas
Draws:
-/-

Championships/Accomplishments: