by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 21 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:49 am

As both Anampo and ryan bid her brother farewell, Kogar really hopes that he would he to see them again some down the line. Both still together, of course. Or else their would have to be some words with the British man.

Anampo nuzzled against Ryan again and hugged him. No words really be need said to express her feelings of gratitude towards Ryan.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 21 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Ryan waved goodbye till Kogar was out of sight, the purpose for being in Russia was done. The next day the young man would be out of the country with Anampo in tow, safe and away back to Japan. A lot had happened this day, and it wasn't even time to sleep yet. Mr Knight sighed with content as he felt Anampo cuddle up to him.

He leaned in, burying his nose into her hair. The British man would only enjoy this briefly however, Russian cold and all. Besides given Anampo's earlier words, Ryan was curious what she intended. After all the serious things that had occurred at the hands of the Russian tyrant earlier, it would be nice to kick back and have fun.

"Hmm, c'mon girl. Let's kick back and relax, till tomorrow we're on holiday." Ryan purred out, making to lead Ms Yatgra back into the hotel and up to their room with his arm still around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:00 pm

She turns to walk with Ryan back into the hotel. "Ryan...I want you to promise me something. Say...Say we do meet my paeents and they dont apprive of you. Ive mulled over the situation. But, promise that you wont leave me for any reason."

It was something a bit sudden to spend on Ryan but Anampo wanted that promise.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Ryan was walking in silence, although happy thoughts buzzed through his head. Time to get the shirt off, kick back on the massive bed with a bottle of wine and a big tub of ice cream and cuddle up with Anampo while watching television. Given his strict regime Mr Knight usually didn't do this sort of thing, but screw it. Till tomorrow he was pretty much on holiday.

Upon hearing Anampo's words the young man smirked as he fumbled in his pockets for the hotel room key, before saying "Well, I won't don't worry. It'll all work itself out, if your parents don't like me well....We can have whatever we want anyway, come on." Ryan smiled and picked the rabbit girl on the cheek before unlocking the door.

After this Ryan would let himself and her in, soon as he shut the door Mr Knight would yank off his suit coat and shirt and get his shoes off. And lept right at the bed, grabbing the nearby remote and turning the TV on. For now he partied, and be grateful for all that he had right now. Young, a title holder and had a girlfriend. What more could a male wrestler want?

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:59 pm

She hopes that everything from this point on will be in her favor. Her relations with Ryan and her family, her own life, and her matches. As Ryan undressed himself a bit to sit down on th bed and relax, Anampo had slightly different plans...

After kicking off her own shoes, Anampo would quietly lock the door to their room. She slowly walks over to Ryan laying on the bed. She gives him a grin and lets her eyes slowly go up and down her body.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Ryan lay on the bed, it's soft covers a welcome relief after the busy day that had ensued. Mr Knight stretched out on top of it, like a cat waking up in the morning. He kept his grin up, as this was now a great moment in time for him.

No doubt Anampo was admiring the eye candy that was the chest of the British paragon, Ryan delighted in it. And of course took the chance to assess the rabbit girl that was his girlfriend, it was a mutual thing as the pair gazed at each other.

Mr Knight would pat the bed near him and mutter "Do you want to get cozy sweetheart? Russia feels cold to me, I need the warmth of my lover's embrace."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:35 pm

She giggles as they both look each other over many times. Anampo ould not say a word as she starts moving forward, getting on the foot of the bed and began to craw closer and closer to Ryan. "Is that...All that you'd like, my love? N-Nothing else in mind?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Ryan had an inkling of what Anampo had in mind, but he couldn't be sure. The game of love was like at times spy vs spy, Mr Knight was no stranger to it. Back in Britain he had gathered the attention of various women, but none had caught his eye or intrigued him. That was until he met Eliza Harenwood, that ship sailed long ago however. Ryan dwelled no longer on it.

In response to Anampo's question Mr Knight coyly smirked and said "Well what do you want to do? You can request anything of me you know.~" part of why he liked this was simple. It was rather cute seeing Ms Yatgra stutter so, it was genuine romance there. Although the young man was curious to see how the rabbit girl would go from here, this whole trip was about her after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:36 am

She, taking a very large chance, she straddled the British Paragon's body and pushes her hands down on his shoulders to pin him. Obviously, Ryan could get up with simply overpowering Anampo. But hopefully he wouldn't do that. The rabbit would lean down to kiss him on the lips while simultaneously squeezing his body with her legs.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Ryan wasn't one to usually play the role of sub, his upbringing didn't really allow that. The women who sought out the attention of the British paragon felt that he was the apex of a man, and Mr Knight didn't bother entertaining them any further. They were only interested in the wealth of him.

He smirked as Anampo pinned him to the bed, a grunt was built in his neck as Anampo began to squeeze him. But Mr Knight was going to play along a little bit, but of course the young man was going to make his own statements. In the kiss Ryan would add in lightly biting the rabbit girl's lower lip, and try to move to her neck and lick and caress it with his tongue. He had a feeling what Ms Yatgra was wanting, but he wanted to enjoy this small intimate moment before moving onto other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next