Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 22 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:27 am

She would enjoy it all. The licks and the bites. But, Ryan wasnt going to distract her from what she was wanting to do with him. She got off of the man and then the bed. "I-I want to continue what we were doing before..." The rabbit began to undress herself, removing her shirt and skirt. Her bra and panties would be a match in lavender color.

"On your stomach. Again." She says a bit commanding, her stutter disappearing. Once Ryan did so, she would sit on his back. "Ryan, my love...Choose a safeword for yourself for when you can't take the pain anymore..." She giggles cutely but deviously after.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 22 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Yeah that was what Ryan had been expecting of Anampo, wanting to continue the so called fun she started this morning. Mr Knight wasn't expecting however that she was stripping down to her bra and panties, she was rather ample. Not too small but not too riduclous either, just how the young man liked them. He lay on the bed and smiled as she spoke, in response Ryan didn't roll over on the bed.

But rather he would get off the bed and undo his trousers, leaving him in simply his boxers. Mr Knight would then go onto the carpet, the room was large enough to make sure nothing got in the way after all. Ryan would then do a couple of push ups, just to show he could and then when Anampo would sit on him Mr Knight would lightly grunt before saying "Remember no leg attacks, safety word is......Edinburgh. You look really hot by the way, did I ever say that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:44 am

Anampo was going to finally try something that she had never really gotten to do before. In theory, she wanted to act tough. And damn could she present herself as a dominant woman. Yes, from what Ryan saw, she did have ample breasts. She was a bit on the larger side body-type wise.

"I didnt tell you to get on the ground. But if thats where you feel more comfortable, then fine." Juat as Ryan was finishing up his push ups, Anampo would lightly stomp her foot on his back to push him down before sitting on his back. She begins to apply a camel clutch.

"Oh, and Ryan?" She jerks his body upwards. "Im always hot. Dont you forget it.'

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Ryan hadn't really played the sub before, not because he was usually the dominant person in the squared circle. One couldn't have the moniker of paragon of the UK without proving they could rack up the wins, and come to think on it he'd never partaken in this kind of scenario. He dabbled somewhat in it with Anampo before, but things got in the way. Not this time though.

For now Mr Knight would play along with being the taker, but if Anampo expected him to be a human ragdoll he wouldn't. He had a couple of moves in mind that would be sure to entice the rabbit girl, he had been sent to the ground with the foot of Ms Yatgra.

In response to her words Ryan muttered "Floor has more room to move about, perfect for wrestling...." then the young man felt the pressure of the camel clutch. His head and neck being cranked back, in response Mr Knight did what he usually did. Grunt and try not to show the pain, although a wince followed by a smile did appear.

"Always hot indeed.....ghn....." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:21 am

Behind Ryan's head, Anampo made a scowl. She wasnt getting exactly what she wanted out of him. No, she wanted to be even more dominant than she felt currently. "I can tell your holding back on me..." She would jerk his body back more. Anampo would lower her head to apeak into his ear.

"I want to hear it. The pained cries and moans. If this doesnt make you do that, then tell me what move would do better."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Ryan's wrestling background was kicking in here, it was just something that he couldn't turn off even if he really wanted to. That also included facial expressions, not showing facial pain if he could help it was one of those things. Given that he was in a submission hold this was no exception.

Still he let out a audible wince as the rabbit girl cranked him back, enough to mutter words into his ears. So Ms Yatgra wanted to know how to make the paragon of Britain writhe in pain huh? In response to that Ryan let a small smirk grace his lips.

"Oh ngh, you want to learn what makes me tick eh? Well there's no fun if I just told you now is there?......." Ryan muttered, he was going to let Anampo have her fun. While he thought of what he could do in return later on......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:53 am

She let out a noticeably sadistic chuckle. "I want you to tell me. Or do I have to include these legs of yours? " Suddenly, she bit into Ryan's neck! Nit too hard but hopefully hard enough to incite a moan or groan or some sort of reaction from her current play thing.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Did Anampo expect Ryan to just be totally submissive here? That wasn't something that Ryan could do, for anything really. His life growing up encouraged him to take things that were offered to him and not defer to other's judgements unless it was close friends and family.

When the young woman let out her chuckle Ryan wondered on if this was letting out Anampo's inner demons, which was normally healthy to do so. But trapped in this camel clutch was only making this worse, Ryan hoped Anampo didn't hurt him too bad. They did need to leave tomorrow.

Anampo nibbled into Mr Knight's neck, the feeling of her teeth and tongue upon his bare skin. It caused a small moan to escape his mouth, Ryan then smirked and tried to move around in the hold a little to show his enjoyment. "No legs Anampo....otherwise I'd get mad......" he muttered out, his hands moving to gently caress the bare skin of Ms Yatgra in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:56 am

Anampo was glad to hear him. She had done the same for him many times before in their relationship. At last, it was time for him to make sounds for her. She released the camel clutch and giggles. She got up only enough to turn him onto his back and sitting back down on his stomach.

"You can be so stubborn sometimes. And You know what? I love it." She leans her head down to kiss Ryan.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Ryan was inwardly relived that Anampo relented on the hold, even if being put in a camel clutch pleased her it still hurt. Granted there was a fair share of wrestlers who relished the pain that ensued with competing in the squared circle, Mr Knight was no stranger to it. But still he preferred not to be hit if he could do so thanks.

The paragon of Britain turned around only to have his girlfriend mount herself again, earning a loud grunt from the young man. And Anampo calls Ryan stubborn, and in response Ryan smirked and said "It's not just being stubborn, it's also about will to win."

When Anampo leaned down to kiss Ryan he gladly responded, probing her mouth with his tongue before trying to lean up and caress the rabbit girl's ample bra clad bosom. The better to get her in the mood of rolling about with her boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next