by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 23 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:50 am

In going to kiss Ryan was where Anampo began to slip up in her dominant pedistal. She allows him to freely sit up so thatbhe could feel her soft skin on his hands and be able to feel her curves. All of them. The rabbit would now be sitting in his lap and her arms loosely draped over his shoulders.

She now was the one that had to painstakingly try and figure out Ryan's plans for her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 23 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:39 pm

It had been too long since Ryan had been properly intimate with a woman, sure he had slept with Anampo yesterday. But that was just cuddling together before drifting off to sleep, this was different. Hence why the couple had been on the lush carpet rather than the bed, and Mr Knight had allowed the rabbit girl to harm him in her earlier hold.

The young man would sit up, moving to kiss Anampo's neck and cheek. Ryan's hands would caress her bare skin, gently gliding his fingers against it. The paragon of Britain would murmur Anampo's name as he did so, this was something that he always loved. Making sure that Ms Yatgra felt special, as she was to him.

His hands would then come close to the clasps of Anampo's bra, Ryan would move his head back and look the girl in the eyes for permission to remove it. Even if Mr Knight was intent on rolling about and having fun with his girlfriend, he wanted to make sure that she was comfortable with revealing her breasts to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Anampo would do the same as he was doing and just kissed and felt his skin. She would kiss his cheek and forehead. Anampo felt his hand reach behind her back. While this was not really a time to bargain, but surely Ryan would accept the deal.

"Ohh...Is that a wandering hand I feel? You can..." She gave him her permission. "...If you tell me the move I want to know." With a catch now in place, Anampo now had him. She let a smirk curl her lips as she looked into her lover's eyes.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Anampo was pushing the envelope here, and Ryan knew that. She wanted to know the kinks that would make Ryan more bendable to her will, Anampo wasn't going to have it easy though. Mr Knight had taught himself not to be submissive, equalling that to defeat due to his time in the squared circle.

That said though Ryan was glad that Ms Yatgra was going to allow him to remove her bra, he normally didn't think of it but he had long awaited this moment. The young man knew of naked women and had spent time with one a long while ago. It was intimate and slow, just how Ryan wished it to be so.

The rabbit girl wanted her fun? Well fine by Ryan, he smirked and said "Okay love, you first......" Mr Knight would undo the bra's clasps and slowly take it off from Anampo. Leaving her now naked on her upper body, Ryan would move his hands to gently caress her breasts. They were great, natural and ample.

As the paragon of Britain lightly fondled Anampo's breasts he would mutter "A move that will make me yours to control, maybe a headlock that allows me closeness to your beautiful bust Anampo...."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:46 pm

She let him slowly remove the bra. She wanted to ask if he had done it before but, no. It would ruin the moment. Anampo giggles and lets him look at the beauty of her naked upper body, just as she had looked at his chest before. And then Ryan gives up the details of what she wanted.

"Hehehe... Like what you see?" She couldn't keep herself from blushing more when Ryan's hands felt her breasts. But, she did keep her dominant voice. "Want that headlock now or later?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:34 am

Ryan had to admit one thing, that as a man he was never more happier than when he gazed upon a pair of female breasts. It was instinctual in every person to be turned on more when they something that was in their minds, sexy. During matches in the ring Mr Knight was able to stay focused, a big plus given he'd fought women in the past. But this was intimate, no one else around but him and her.

He smirked in response to Anampo's words, licking his lips lightly before muttering "Oh yes I do my dear, I'm glad you have only showed this to me. Makes it more special I think....." with that he would proceed to glide his hands up and down Ms Yatgra's body. The paragon of Britain would then kiss Anampo before saying "How about now love? Turn around and cinch it in, I want to be close to your heavenly bosom....."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:24 pm

He wanted it now. Of course she knew it was so he could be closer to her breasts. She didn't mind it at all, as she was going to benefit from it as well. She got off of his lap and snakes her way behind him on all fours. Anampo gently tackle him and wraps her arm around his head. They'd be both facing the same way.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Ryan sat silently as he waited for Anampo to do whatever she wanted, this was something that he had always loved to have done with her. Not wrestling in a proper match or sparring in the ring, but rather playfully rolling about half naked with her. Perhaps this was a thank you to finding her Brother, didn't matter cause he was living the dream!

Mr Knight grunted slightly as Ms Yatgra tackled him from behind and began to apply her headlock, in response Ryan would grin even as he was in the hold. Namely because of how his face was delightfully close to Anampo's breasts, to him it felt like a nice soft pillow. As it should be, the young man's hands gliding around the bare skin of his girlfriend in a lightly tickling fashion. Sure the headlock would probably hurt considering the rabbit girl was trying to dominate him, but it didn't matter as Ryan was happy where he was for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:17 pm

She knew what she was doing. Anampo wouldnt cinch the headlock in, as she didnt want Ryan to lose air and faint on her while he simultaneously enjoyed himself being near her ample breasts. Yes, she wanted him to enjoy it, too. She wasnt trying to be really sadistic, just enough to be a bit mean in a more enticing and playful way. He feels his hands start to make a ticking motion. Thats when she quickly choked him in the hold.

"No no...I dont want you doing any of that. You've gotta be a bit more rougher than that if you want to be playful with me..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:19 pm

It seemed that Ryan's caressing angered Anampo, as she cinched in the headlock further. Earning a loud grunt from the young man, so that's how it was going to be huh? Mr Knight was only trying to be nice and stimulate his girlfriend in a playful and gentle manner, that headlock choke was going to need to be repaid.

Wordlessly Ryan would proceed to try and turn around so that he faced Anampo, and then proceed to wrap his arms tightly in her waist before attempting to execute a standing bearhug. If the girl wanted it rougher that would be fine, moreso because this hold would allow Ryan to have the front of his face to Anampo's naked bosom. Whereupon Ryan would proceed to lick the bare skin of her breasts, before moving his head to catch one of Anampo's nipples in his mouth for some tongue swirling. The pressure that Ryan would have in the bearhug wouldn't be too bad, but that was just to keep Anampo in place so the young man could play with her areolas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next