by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) Empty Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:04 am

Wandering the hallways of the Friction facility, Sena Iwakura would make her way over to the locker room. She was wearing her usual attire, a short sleeve white dress shirt, unbuttoned down to the center of her breasts, showing off quite a bit of cleavage and making it quite apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. This was coupled with her gray plaid short skirt with her white cotton panties underneath and black stockings that came up to her mid thighs. She would stretch herself out, letting out a yawn before she would enter the locker room.

The room was quite empty it seemed, she thought she was actually the only person in there before she would notice the lone girl facing the lockers. When Sena recognized who it was, a grin would appear on her face from ear to ear. "Huu~ looks like it's my lucky day." Sena would say to herself, licking her lips before she would make her way over to the girl.

Making sure she cautiously walked over to her, trying to make it so the girl didn't notice she was coming up to her, she would suddenly slip her arms around her neck, trying to reach and grope at the girl's breasts. "Hellooo there..it's been a looong time since the last time I was able to have some fun with you..Cass.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch) Empty Re: Finding an old Toy? (For d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:10 am

Cass was standing in the lockerroom after a long day of working out "Whew i'm exhausted but i have to keep in shape." Cass said to herself as she opened up her locker and grabbed her custom rifle "Hmmm i think tomorrow you and me could use some pratice."

Cass was too wrapped up talking to her rifle that she didn't hear the other girl approach "Ahhh get off me" Cass yelled out as she felt the intruders hands slip around her breasts "Watch where you put those you pervert." IT was about then that Cass recognized the voice of the person behind her "So i see you came looking for a beating then Sena."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:17 am

Cass's yell as Sena latched her arms around her caused her to let out a little giggle. The girl's reaction was quite a bit amusing to her, and the words that she spoke to her afterwards were just as Sena was expecting. She knew how the girl was, and figured that after all this time Cass wouldn't still be under her influence. She remembered the girl trying to attack her after their match, leading to another one of Sena's own treatments, in Sena's mind, as she heard the girl's threat, she imagined that this would end up in that same exact way.

"A beating? Huu~ I'd like to see you try. You knoow how that always turns out." Sena would say to the girl, trying to slip her hands up to the girl's shoulders and turn her around so that she was facing her. "So why don't we just skip all that so we can have some fun together? You know you love when we do."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:25 am

Cass was easily spun around by Sena causing the sniper girl to drop her rifle "I do not enjoy that and you know it." Cass said however the fact that her face was flushed seemed to indicate otherwise "What are you doing here anyway." Cass said as she tried to slip away from Sena grasp beforethe perverted girl could do anything to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 am

"You don't have to lie to meee Cass. The look that you're giving me right now betrays your lying." Sena would say, licking her lips as Cass tried to slip out of her grasp. Sena would let her go, watching her with lust filled eyes before she would hear the girl's words. "What am I doing here? Well this IS the locker room hun. I'm pretty sure it's still open to everybody." Sena would say, letting out a little seductive laugh.

"So? What now? The offer's still there if you want to have some fun~ I don't mind giving you a little..motivation if you need it." Sena would say, unbuttoning the rest of her shirt but not removing the fabric from her breasts, leaving them covered. "Ooor, if you really want to..we can have a little match. Though don't hold it against me if I get a little excited." Sena would say, winking at the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:43 am

"Sh,shut up" Cass said as she blushed "And fine you want a match well fine lets have one. Just don't hold it against me after i pound your ass into defeat." Cass said as she turned back to her locker to put her rifle away "I'll even let you chosse the type of match because i know i cna beat you in whatever you choose." Cass however probably shouldn't have said that but in her riled up state she completely forgot about what Sena could think of in that mind of hers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 am

"I'm sure you'd love to 'pound my ass'" Sena would say, sticking her tongue out teasingly at the girl before she would hear Cass take her up on the match idea instead of just playing with her, something that disappointed Sena a little, but when the girl said she could have any sort of match she wanted, Sena would grin widely.

"Well here's what I want then. I don't just want you for a short time..I want you all night. So how about this. Two out of three hun. First fall, since you're giving me the choice, I want a hentai match. Second fall....how about Smother submission..third fall if need be, my favorite, verbal submission only. The winner of this whole thing takes the loser home for the night, do whatever she wants with her. You DID say anything...unless...you really can't beat me at aanything." Sena would say with a wink.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:08 am

Cass blushed as she heard the matches Sena wanted "Wait i didn't mean those matches" Cass would say before sighing in defeat "Fine i'll fight you but after i win i will make sure you never bother me again." Cass couldn't believe she got herself into a situation like this and she knew if she lost Sena would do all types of perverted things to her. "Alright lets get this over with." Cass said thinking that at least Sena didn't demand for her to wear something ridiculess in these matches.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 am

Seeing Cass's reaction to the type of match and type of falls that she listed out, Sena would eat it up, loving the fact that the girl was as flustered as she was by it. "Ooh? You'll make sure? That almost makes me want to let you win and find out exactly what you mean~" Sena would say, clearly teasing Cass as much as she could before she would accept her terms.

"Good! Follow me then. We'll go to the gym ring." Sena would say, stepping up to her as she did. "See? I'm not that bad hun~ I wouldn't make you go out there in front of all those people for this sort of thing. This will be just between you and me~" Sena would say, leaning in to whisper those words to Cass before she would make her way out of the room, purposefully wiggling her ass as she did, motioning for her to follow her with her finger.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 am

Cass followed Sena as she tried to calm herself down "I bet its just because you don't want the crowd to see me beat you to a pulp." Cass said before she became flustered again by Sena's ass wiggle "Damn she knows how to get on my nerves." Cass said to herself as she entered the ring "Lets get this over with."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next